Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591899 times)

Offline Benice

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »
So a myth started about dumping a fridge before the McCann's were made arguidos in September. Strange so what date did the myth start? I thought it would be June/July time.

"Err the, I know that again, you know Kate and Gerry had had problems err with I think it was the blinds in their flat and the fridge and they’d had people in err you know into the flat, you know which obviously retrospectively was a concern as well. Err yeah that, you know who were those people, had they been checked out." (David Payne 11 April 2008)

I think DP may have got mixed up with the washing machine - which did need attention.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2013, 06:34:20 PM »
DP has a way with mixing up words  >@@(*&)

”There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:39:13 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2013, 06:48:35 PM »
DP has a way with mixing up words  >@@(*&)

”There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that."

What a wally!!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2013, 11:53:06 PM »
1 – Page 287 (Marked: 1 & 2) An undated and unsigned hand-written note, very difficult to read but appearing to be written by a police officer from Aljezur, stating that on 4 (or 9) May around 06:00am (s)he found an ‘elastica para o cabelo’ (hair elastic?), abandoned/lost on the floor of (what could be) the back of the parents’ bedroom.

6 – Page 299 (Marked: 14) An undated, hand-written note that a bag was found by firemen in ‘Matos Morenos?’ in Funchal (Funchal Ridge, Lagos?) at 15:00.

8 – Page 302 (Marked: 20)” A hand-written note on GNR notepaper says that an Englishman (HW) found something (undisclosed) in the garden immediately adjacent to apartment 4A (building not indicated) at “11 16 45 Mai 07″. Whether the ’45′ belongs to the time or the date is not clear.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2013, 12:35:05 AM »
Page 302 (Marked: 20)
The building is G4. Between building G5 and G4 is a footpath, I think this item was found in the garden or shrubs on the G4 side of that path?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2013, 01:55:28 AM »
Here is the passage between G5 (left) and G4 (right)

Aiofe

« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2013, 05:11:20 AM »
At least three independent witnesses have shown that the tapas group lied about the 15 minute checks.

Their evidence is beyond reproach.

They may have shown that there were errors in the accounts. Proving them to be lies would take some doing!

Offline pegasus

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2013, 01:56:44 AM »
Page 302 (Marked: 20)
So this item was in the garden of apartment 4A (which is in block G4), but we don't know what it is

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »
They received the hire car on Sun 27 May. Have we a time?

27 May Diary: "I went for a walk to the beach with Sean and Amelie. Frozen. Beach—slippery, wet feet."

Early night? - Last ping at 20:52

28 May... First ping of the day at 10:07 (Later than normal)

SAT 2 JUNE - Diary: I can't remember today (which is now yesterday!).

"Lagos Norte" (20:11:08). Returning to Praia da Luz, where it activated antenna "Praia da Luz Centre" at 22:46:11.

A big discrepancy to check. 2 1/2 hour gap from Lagos to PDL. This is very interesting!

Redblossom

« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2013, 09:02:42 PM »
They received the hire car on Sun 27 May. Have we a time?

27 May Diary: "I went for a walk to the beach with Sean and Amelie. Frozen. Beach—slippery, wet feet."

Early night? - Last ping at 20:52

28 May... First ping of the day at 10:07 (Later than normal)

SAT 2 JUNE - Diary: I can't remember today (which is now yesterday!).

"Lagos Norte" (20:11:08). Returning to Praia da Luz, where it activated antenna "Praia da Luz Centre" at 22:46:11.

A big discrepancy to check. 2 1/2 hour gap from Lagos to PDL. This is very interesting!

12 30

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/gmb/P11/11_VOLUME_XIa_Page_2906.jpg

with Michael Wright as additional driver thought he wasnt in Portugal at the time
 >@@(*&)

as per his roggie interview

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf//PJ/MICHAEL_WRIGHT.htm

Can you put people as additional drivers just like that? i didnt know that.....Sorry pathfinder, trangressing, carry on
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:19:03 PM by Redblossom »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2013, 09:29:13 PM »
At the time I travelled with Anne-Marie on 8 June, Kate and Gerry had rented a vehicle. It had seven seats, I judged [thought] it to be a Renault Espace. Gerry suggested that I be added to the insured driver's list so that I could drive it while they were in Morocco, but I judged [thought] that to be unnecessary as they would only be gone for a few days. When I was in Portugal on 12 July I was picked up by Kate who was driving the Renault Espace.

It was on our trip to Portugal on 22 August that Gerry suggested that I was added to the contract as an additional driver and I accepted. Gerry and I went to Lagos and I was included in the contract as additional driver.

I drove the car regularly in August and September, doing the shopping at the supermarket, taking the house and garden rubbish to the recycling area in PdL and also taking the twins to creche and to the beach, and trips to the airport. I was also a passenger in the car at various times, mainly in June and July when Gerry and Sandy drove.

Rog 16.04.2008

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2013, 09:39:01 PM »
Thanks to you both for the great info. SAT 2 JUNE has got me interested on both the 2.5 hour ping gap and the diary entry I can't remember today. What places north of Lagos at 30 minutes drive?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:44:21 PM by pathfinder73 »

Redblossom

« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2013, 10:14:18 PM »
At the time I travelled with Anne-Marie on 8 June, Kate and Gerry had rented a vehicle. It had seven seats, I judged [thought] it to be a Renault Espace. Gerry suggested that I be added to the insured driver's list so that I could drive it while they were in Morocco, but I judged [thought] that to be unnecessary as they would only be gone for a few days. When I was in Portugal on 12 July I was picked up by Kate who was driving the Renault Espace.

It was on our trip to Portugal on 22 August that Gerry suggested that I was added to the contract as an additional driver and I accepted. Gerry and I went to Lagos and I was included in the contract as additional driver.

I drove the car regularly in August and September, doing the shopping at the supermarket, taking the house and garden rubbish to the recycling area in PdL and also taking the twins to creche and to the beach, and trips to the airport. I was also a passenger in the car at various times, mainly in June and July when Gerry and Sandy drove.

Rog 16.04.2008

Which doesnt tally at all with the rental contracts

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/gmb/PJ/RENTAL_CONTRACTS-1.htm

Oh well, must be nothng

AnneGuedes

« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2013, 10:32:13 PM »
Which doesnt tally at all with the rental contracts

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/gmb/PJ/RENTAL_CONTRACTS-1.htm

Oh well, must be nothing
another anomaly.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2013, 12:09:32 AM »
Thanks to you both for the great info. SAT 2 JUNE has got me interested on both the 2.5 hour ping gap and the diary entry I can't remember today. What places north of Lagos at 30 minutes drive?

Date of Inspection: 13th June 2007

Place: Lagos. EN 125 in the Portimao-Lagos direction, turn before Odiaxere to Varzea do Arau. Arao road, km 5.1, next to the road on the right about 4 metres from the verge.

Description of the site: Shrub land (at the beginning of a dirt track).

1 blanket in a poor state of conservation, pink on one side and orange on the other.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:17:05 AM by pathfinder73 »