Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591737 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2013, 01:16:00 PM »
IMO that visit happened and its unlikely they invented it. I prefer to assume both those witnesses are honest. IMO there is information in the statements of both, about the inside of the apartment at discovery and shortly after, which is valuable in reconstructing what happened.

If DP was there then Kate wasn't wearing a towel because he would remember it. I don't believe Gerry would've been playing tennis if anything happened before 6pm. If something did happen then it was after DP's visit at 6.30pm and before Gerry returned from tennis at 7pm IMO.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:27:34 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2013, 03:52:36 PM »
If DP was there then Kate wasn't wearing a towel because he would remember it. I don't believe Gerry would've been playing tennis if anything happened before 6pm. If something did happen then it was after DP's visit at 6.30pm and before Gerry returned from tennis at 7pm IMO.

Perhaps Kate wasn't wearing anything, which would explain why Payne couldn't remember what she was wearing.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2013, 08:36:39 PM »
Saturday, 09 Jun 2007

The heart-broken parents of Madeleine McCann are to take a break from their high-profile campaign - to give themselves time to grieve.

Kate and Gerry McCann have been at the centre of a media storm ever since the four-year-old was snatched from the Algarve resort town of Praia da Luz 37 days ago.

They have travelled across Europe to raise the profile of her disappearance and are about to fly to north Africa to continue the hunt.

But once they return on Tuesday, the couple said they would "take stock" and decide what to do next.

Mrs McCann said it was time to pull back from all the attention.

"When I'm speaking in public it helps take my mind off things. It's a distraction because you know that might help, but it's time to step back from that."

Mr McCann said he was finding increasingly hard to control his feelings: "There's been a lot of emotion in the last 10 days.

"In the first few weeks when I slipped into dark moments of despair I was finding it quite easy to emotionally switch a light back on, but I've been finding it increasingly difficult to do.

"More importantly, I don't want to do that anymore. I want to be able to grieve and let those emotions out."

Mr McCann said they felt they had covered the main countries where appeals might help but now it was time for a break.

"We'll still meet with the Portuguese police as we have done fairly regularly and with the British Police. But it is definitely going to be a period of reflection.

The couple plan to stay in the Algarve at least until the end of the summer or until Madeleine is found.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2013, 08:52:14 PM »
Thanks for the info Pegasus.

The day after 2 June they announce a big event for Madeleine:

On 3 June 2007, Dr Gerald McCann said: “We want a big event to raise awareness she is still missing…It won’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”.

Where can I find the rest of these mobile record sheets? Thanks.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OUSTROS_APENSOS_13_TEL.htm

Happy hunting/trawling....as the header says not all t9 calls/texts are there, only some of them

Heres another link, not sure if the same, overlap or different

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_LISTINGS.htm

Also go onto mccannpjfiles.co.uk and do searches within the site under "mobile" "phone" "sms" and you should get links to all relevant files
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 09:05:00 PM by Redblossom »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2013, 09:41:26 PM »
You're a star this will keep me busy  8((()*/

Cariad

« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2013, 07:56:27 AM »
You're a star this will keep me busy  8((()*/

Red's encyclopaedic knowledge never fails to amaze me. If there's something worth knowing, Red knows it  8((()*/

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2013, 01:34:52 AM »
I suppose the Dutch police did check for fingerprints?
I have wondered if this was an attempt to have Madeleine found, but it went wrong.

Had to google translate:

"Source close to the investigation confirmed that Dutch journalists are not in the right place because, despite the anonymous letter, they messed with the scale used by the card."

"To get there one must travel a dirt road to a creek almost dry.  The anonymous letter to "De Telegraaf" indicates that the body was buried north of the dirt road. The instructions say that should go seven meters to the north and, above branches and stones, Maddie's body would be found.  But branches and stones in there in large quantities."

http://sosmaddie.blogspot.com/2007/06/maddie-pj-en-pied-de-guerre-depuis-5h.html

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2013, 04:21:47 AM »
Perhaps Kate wasn't wearing anything, which would explain why Payne couldn't remember what she was wearing.

Well surely he wouldn't have forgotten that....

icabodcrane

« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2013, 05:03:53 AM »

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OUSTROS_APENSOS_13_TEL.htm

Happy hunting/trawling....as the header says not all t9 calls/texts are there, only some of them

Heres another link, not sure if the same, overlap or different

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_LISTINGS.htm

Also go onto mccannpjfiles.co.uk and do searches within the site under "mobile" "phone" "sms" and you should get links to all relevant files

You are a credit to the forum Red  ...  this kind of indisputable information  is  crucial  to the debate

I had no  idea  that this detailed phone data even existed  !

Thankyou for bringing  it to us

Offline jassi

« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2013, 08:17:35 AM »
Well surely he wouldn't have forgotten that....

He may have been so traumatised that he blotted it out of his mind  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2013, 02:53:25 PM »
From the Express newspaper Sunday May 22, 2011
A British man at the tapas bar where the McCanns dined gave a statement saying how he spoke to an English woman who told him she had heard a “breaking noise” about the time that Madeleine was taken.
His statement, however, was not passed to Portuguese police, said ­Goncalo Amaral

Offline twisted

« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2013, 03:18:23 PM »
Jes Wilkins says he didn´t know about the abduction until one in the morning when Matt came around to tell him YET Mrs Jensen places him at the scene a little after the alarm is raised. Maybe her memory is faulty- although she says it is Jes who tells her the girl is Maddie

Offline twisted

« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »
Sorry- ignore the above. Completely wrong reading of her statement. She says it is the next day when Jes tells her it´s Madeleine who has disappeared.

Redblossom

« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2013, 08:12:53 PM »
Sorry- ignore the above. Completely wrong reading of her statement. She says it is the next day when Jes tells her it´s Madeleine who has disappeared.

Where is her statement Twisted? Ive never seen one...

PS Icab, thanks, always happy to help
 8((()*/

Offline twisted

« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
Sorry, Red, it´s not an official statement- it´s a press interview. It´s actually on one of the first pages of this thread.