Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591786 times)

Offline Victoria

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #300 on: December 31, 2013, 03:13:39 PM »
It could be because we don't know what is was.

Why does us not knowing what it was make it incriminating?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #301 on: December 31, 2013, 03:26:37 PM »
Why does us not knowing what it was make it incriminating?

If Madeleine was found and the stain was analysed and results came back as a some type of sedative then it would be incriminating.

"I reported my fears that all three children could have been sedated."

"But it is my belief there was somebody either in or trying to get into the children’s bedroom that night, and that is what disturbed them. The only other unexplained detail I remember from that morning was a large, brown stain I noticed on Madeleine’s pink Eeyore pyjama top." (Fantasy Land chapter)

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »
If Madeleine was found and the stain was analysed and results came back as a some type of sedative then it would be incriminating.

"But it is my belief there was somebody either in or trying to get into the children’s bedroom that night, and that is what disturbed them. The only other unexplained detail I remember from that morning was a large, brown stain I noticed on Madeleine’s pink Eeyore pyjama top." (should have been in the Fantasy Land chapter)

Suggestng the abductor did a dry run and sedated madeleine on the wednesday night, what tommy rot

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »

"But it is my belief there was somebody either in or trying to get into the children’s bedroom that night, and that is what disturbed them. The only other unexplained detail I remember from that morning was a large, brown stain I noticed on Madeleine’s pink Eeyore pyjama top." (Fantasy Land chapter)

A brown stain, maybe it was heroin, that would mean the disgruntled black ex junkie suspect is still a distinct possibility.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Redblossom

« Reply #304 on: December 31, 2013, 03:43:19 PM »
The stupid thing about this stain is kate mccann not remembering if she gave her daughter tea.....!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #305 on: December 31, 2013, 03:44:03 PM »
There's been plenty of shooting up BS in this case. No wonder Amaral got pissed off with Leicester police being big buddies with the McCann's. That kind of biased behaviour is not on in a missing child case with no evidence of abduction.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #306 on: December 31, 2013, 03:50:27 PM »
There's been plenty of shooting up BS in this case. No wonder Amaral got pissed off with Leicester police being big buddies with the McCann's. That kind of biased behaviour is not on in a missing child case with no evidence of abduction.

LP were not impartial that is a fact....and totally agree with your first sentence....

AnneGuedes

« Reply #307 on: December 31, 2013, 04:03:55 PM »
Exactly and why was that brown stain mentioned. If Madeleine was found and that brown stain was discovered that could be very incriminating. I don't think Madeleine wanted to go to bed early and this opens up a can of worms. They will be looking at DP's visit at 6.30 to Gerry's return to the apartment at 7pm very closely.
Mrs Payne stated in the questionnaire to the LC  that she went to the flat too.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #308 on: December 31, 2013, 04:12:02 PM »

Could it be in case the supposed Amelie's Eeyore would be analysed for sedation ?
What is absolutely sure is that a tea stain doesn't go off with normal soap and water.
What always amazed me is that Mrs McCann (said she) spent time on the 3rd morning removing a derisory stain on a pyjama instead of being on the beach to watch the sailing episode.
Common sense suggests that the stain episode at least didn't happen on that morning.
Besides, Mrs McCann (and Mr McCann as well) wasn't not capable to remember if the sailing was on the 2nd or the 3rd !

Redblossom

« Reply #309 on: December 31, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »
Could it be in case the supposed Amelie's Eeyore would be analysed for sedation ?
What is absolutely sure is that a tea stain doesn't go off with normal soap and water.
What always amazed me is that Mrs McCann (said she) spent time on the 3rd morning removing a derisory stain on a pyjama instead of being on the beach to watch the sailing episode.
Common sense suggests that the stain episode at least didn't happen on that morning.
Besides, Mrs McCann (and Mr McCann as well) wasn't not capable to remember if the sailing was on the 2nd or the 3rd !

Yes why worry about  a stain on clothes, you just shove them n the washng machine.....not wonder where and when they came from.....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »
Mrs Payne stated in the questionnaire to the LC  that she went to the flat too.

I've read something about that but can't find it. What time was that at? Didn't Kate not let her in to the apartment?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:43:04 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline jassi

« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »
Yes why worry about  a stain on clothes, you just shove them n the washng machine.....not wonder where and when they came from.....

"Out, out, damned spot"  Now who said that ?  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2013, 04:58:13 PM »
I've read something about that but can't find it. What time was that at? Didn't Kate not let her in to the apartment?

This?

First entry

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #313 on: December 31, 2013, 05:46:58 PM »
Thanks I've just been reading her interview trying to find it but she says she never entered their apartment until after Madeleine had gone missing.

"I examined once again the declarations of Fiona Payne. In her depositions, she states that she went to the McCann apartment, around 19H00, on the 3rd of May, together with Kate. She states afterwards that, 10 minutes later, the husband arrived; it is not clear which husband she refers to."

>@@(*&) How could she go to the apartment with Kate? The husband would be Gerry.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #314 on: December 31, 2013, 06:16:22 PM »
The only way that would make any sense would be if David was looking after the kids and Kate went to fetch Fiona and they came back together to the apartment. This would probably be for one reason - an accident had happened to Madeleine. But then you're bringing more people being involved which I can't conclude at present. I would like to see the actual source of that statement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 06:25:49 PM by pathfinder73 »