Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591735 times)

Offline misty

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #645 on: September 05, 2014, 05:57:02 PM »
Ah, never trust a Portuguese police secretary!!!!
The surname begins with F, not K, and checks out.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #646 on: September 06, 2014, 03:29:55 PM »

Can't work out why the translator felt the need to use initials instead of the full names which are available for all to see in the Portuguese document anyway.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #647 on: September 06, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »
Can't work out why the translator felt the need to use initials instead of the full names which are available for all to see in the Portuguese document anyway.

I don't think the British public were ever meant to see the original Portuguese documents.
There certainly seem to have been several errors recording the correct spelling of people's names, though. The lady mentioned in this particular statement....I think her last name is Rohner, not Robner. Slightly worrying is the fact a person of her name & approx age is listed on 192 at University of Exeter.......
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 03:21:12 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #648 on: September 08, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »

I wonder was this an attempt to confuse rather than a genuine mistake?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 07:24:59 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #649 on: September 08, 2014, 09:12:05 PM »
I don't think the British public were ever meant to see the original Portuguese documents.
There certainly seem to have been several errors recording the correct spelling of people's names, though. The lady mentioned in this particular statement....I think her last name is Rohner, not Robner. Slightly worrying is the fact a person of her name & approx age is listed on 192 at University of Exeter.......

With her married name? His name comes up in Carlisle, but it is likely to be an innocent coincidence. Its an interesting statement though, Misty.
German/Scandanavian type surname of which there are many in medical positions and medical research around the world.
I guess that it is likely that he has links to Germany considering his wife is German.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:22:49 PM by Mr Moderator »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #650 on: September 12, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »
... in Carlisle, but it is likely to be an innocent coincidence ...
Middle initial does not match (unless PJ spelt that wrong too).
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:26:03 PM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #651 on: September 16, 2014, 11:37:11 AM »
Two break downs witnessed by David Payne:

"I remember going into Kate and Gerry's err bedroom with Gerry and he'd perhaps you know fling a cupboard open and just have a look and, ah you know and just shut the door and you know in a vein, desperate hope that she might have been err you know in, in the wardrobe or something, and then he, you know flung him, flung himself on the floor and just you know kicking the floor and just with, you know, she's gone, she's gone."

"Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again went looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it's, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #652 on: September 16, 2014, 02:41:58 PM »
Two break downs witnessed by David Payne:

"I remember going into Kate and Gerry's err bedroom with Gerry and he'd perhaps you know fling a cupboard open and just have a look and, ah you know and just shut the door and you know in a vein, desperate hope that she might have been err you know in, in the wardrobe or something, and then he, you know flung him, flung himself on the floor and just you know kicking the floor and just with, you know, she's gone, she's gone."

"Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again went looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it's, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do."

WOW!! what a remarkable revelation ... the father of a missing child breaking down ... how extraordinary!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #653 on: September 16, 2014, 06:08:59 PM »
WOW!! what a remarkable revelation ... the father of a missing child breaking down ... how extraordinary!

At two places that could be important in this case i.e. wardrobe and the beach. If they suspect a tourist who didn't know the area in a seaside resort (Smithman had no car!) then the beach/cliffs/sewer pipes are the obvious places to search (not forgetting the bins).

"I went down towards the err seafront, you know went along the whole length of the err beach looking under you know err beach huts." (DP)

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Luz

« Reply #654 on: September 17, 2014, 11:55:03 AM »
Here's one I've just read:

Witness statement  2007.11.21 (in English)

Statement of Carolyn Kish

Statement date 21.11.07

I am a British national, and I live in a house in the village in Portugal having lived there for 9 years.

I used to live in Worcester and my family still live there.

I came back to UK on 23rd April 07 to Coventry. I believe with Fly Thomson and was travelling alone.

I flew back with the same airline on 30th April from Coventry to Faro.

I had booked my travel arrangements through a company in Lagos. Part of the package included collecting me from faro and taking me home.

I didn't see any news as my T.V. was not working.

On the afternoon of Monday 7.5.07 I was in Lagos as I needed to do some banking. My car is xxxx coloured and has an English Registration.

Near to the main road in Lagos is a pedestrian area. There are parking spaces at the side and I parked in one of those spaces. There are ATMS near there and I went to the one on the left hand. I don't know what the bank is called but it is about 3 doors away from the Banco Espirito Santos.

On walking towards the ATM I was aware of a man in the pedestrian area. He was holding something to his ear which I thought might be a Dictaphone but later assumed it was a mobile phone.

I noticed him as he was talking very loudly. I remember him saying 'PLEASE DO NOT HURT MADELEINE' There was a lot of other speech, but I can only remember that phrase.

I think he had a notebook in his left hand and I think he was holding the phone in his right hand. The notebook seemed to be the type that journalists use. He seemed very upset and the way he was acting and with the notebook I assumed he was an actor or journalist.

It was very quiet and no-one else was around.

He was pacing up and down, being 10 metres away from me at the furthest, and the closest he was just a few feet away as he walked past me at the back while I was using the ATM.

I would describe him as a white male about 5.6' with pale mousey coloured hair. It think he was wearing an overcoat or raincoat of dark coloured with grey being the main colour I remember. I thought he was talking with a slight Irish accent.

I withdrew 150 Euros at the bank and I also withdraw some cash from my fathers account. I was at the machine for a couple of minutes and when I left the man was still there walking and pacing up and down. I thought to myself 'who's Madeleine'. When I got back into my car the man was still there as I drove away.

I had a lot of chances to see the man's face during that time, and I had never seen him before.

The account the card services is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx in my name at the xxxxx branch. The sort code xxxxxxxx and the account no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The card has now been replaced with another sand I don't have the old card number.

I was then going to xxxxxx (a two minute drive away. I was going to do some insurance paperwork.

I have been a member of this bank for many years and am known by staff there. There were 3 staff working and I know that lunch is between 1pm and 2pm, so I think my visit was before that. One of the staff was xxxxx, one was xxx. I was talking to the one of the staff xxxxx. She has a daughter called xxxxx and she always chats when I visit.

She asked me if I heard about the missing English girl. I said I hadn't seen any news. She told me the missing child was called Madeleine and had gone missing from a resort along the coast. I told her that the man I had just heard must have been the father of the child. I only assumed this by logic and from the conversation AFTER the fact.

In relation to the identity of the man I saw I thought initially that he must be the father based on what he said and what the staff had said about the missing girl.

I went to the third local bank to do some more banking.

I don't usually watch or follow news. But months after this saw a news report on the local TV station at home. The footage showed the father of the missing girl. At that point I realised it was the man I had seen on the occasion above. I had not seen this picture before, but I am as sure as can be that he is the person.

I have been asked whether I have made this assumption but I do not believe I have. I am 99.99% sure if shown his photograph with lots of others I would have picked him out as the man.

I have heard GM on t.v. And my interpretation of his accent is that it's slight Scottish or Irish.

I am more interested in the case and have been following it since this event.

I hope that illustrates to you the sort of drivel that the police was receiving back then and are still receiving.
The most illustrious statements never even went through portuguese authorities but ended up in the MSM and Op. Grange, invoking attempted sexual assaults years after.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:48:02 AM by John »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #655 on: September 23, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »
TO: Interpol Lisbon

Subject: Madeleine McCann - Yellow Alert F-131/5-2007

We are sending an attached message that was posted on the public Interpol site on 23rd May 2008.

We ask you to take the necessary measures and let us know the results of your investigations in the light of this message.

If necessary do not hesitate to contact Operation Centre 1 24/7.

With compliments

IP LYON

From S********. Sent on Friday 23rd May 2008.
 For INFO, Subject Madeleine McCann

Hello,

I attached the photo of a small and abandoned chapel of a former convent in the Portel/Alentejo (Portugal) to the East of Lisbon. It is on top of a hill, in a remote and isolated place. I think this could be the place where Madeleine McCann is buried and I will explain why.

The period 21st May 2007 and 10 June 2007 should be of interest to the investigation.

Read more...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:02:59 AM by John »

Offline misty

« Reply #656 on: September 30, 2014, 01:05:04 AM »
Following on from the Richard McCluskey statement, I am now venturing into the land of Icke & [ censored word ]s (which may excite some)

5 - 5 APENSOS V, Volume V Pages 1123-1125
apenso5_vol_5_p1123
apenso5_vol_5_p1124
apenso5_vol_5_p1125
Service Information

Date 2007/05/25

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Communication of facts about the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

We inform you that today this police station received a phone call followed by the sending of this handwritten document by fax at about 11.15 by a person who identified herself

Handwritten:

- Same situation
- Two different number plates
- One (JG) already discounted => NEG
- The other (CG) Toyota Maize => NEG
28th May

Typed text continues:

as MK with residence at Rua R. A. D, Leca do Balio.

At this address at about 13.00 KZ, a Ukrainian citizen with temporary residence permit no. +++, mobile n+++ the wife of the aforementioned accompanied by her baby son DK was contacted by myself and my colleague Milton Trigo. She identified her husband as being the owner of vehicle with NIF nº 234700025, her husband, together with a colleague from work, on Monday 21-05-2007 at about 15.00 left for the Ukraine for some time, also taking with them her daughter aged 4, IK, who like her son was born in Portugal where they have lived for the past 6 years. Her husband and daughter are staying at the following address *******, Ukriane, telephone number *****.

Personal identification documents for the husband and daughter wee not presented as they had them with them but other proof of their names was presented. Recent photos were shown, of April this year and from before with their daughter in Leca where they live. Physical similarities were noted with the missing girl Madeleine McCann, although (the Ukrainian girl) was bigger and with a rounder face.

Having previously spoken to the neighbours it was established that the girl had left with the father and a colleague on Monday for the Ukraine. It was observed that having taking this girl on such a long journey was justified that she did not stay with the small boy (which would have been) a burden for the mother.

The description of the facts denounced was explained in this way. There was no doubt that the girl was the daughter of both, known by the neighbours and having lived at the address for a long time.

By the woman's admission, without mentioning the case of Madeleine McCann further, as she was now being heard by the police and regarding any doubts concerning the motive, she says that she had already observed - as had her husband - that her daughter could be confused with Madeleine because of the physical similarities and age.

For your information.

Signed

The Inspector

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The data on the vehicle is interesting - does the date 2/5/2007 mean that it was the day Kryzhanovsky bought or registered it? Googling his name is even more interesting - but it must surely be all one helluva coincidence - mustn't it??

Offline pegasus

« Reply #657 on: September 30, 2014, 01:34:35 AM »
@Misty
This Ukranian couple lived near Porto in the north of Portugal. I assume this diligence resulted from a sighting up near Porto. 2/5/2007 is the date he bought that vehicle
(Clearly this couple is different from the other Ukranian couple and their daughter, who lived in Alvor, who the Mccluskys saw and were convinced were K and G Mccann with their daughter)

Offline misty

« Reply #658 on: September 30, 2014, 01:47:23 AM »
@Misty
This Ukranian couple lived near Porto in the north of Portugal. I assume this diligence resulted from a sighting up near Porto. 2/5/2007 is the date he bought that vehicle
(Clearly this couple is different from the other Ukranian couple and their daughter, who lived in Alvor, who the Mccluskys saw and were convinced were K and G Mccann with their daughter)

The info I posted is directly linked to the McCluskeys' statements in the files and specifically refers to "Ukranian couple ruled out". Why would it be there if there was no connection?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 01:52:05 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #659 on: October 01, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »
Part 1 of 4

Part 2