Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591907 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1485 on: June 25, 2015, 12:30:19 AM »
Not by commenters that say there is no proof it was anyone in 5a crying and what about Mrs Fenns statement? She didn't hear anything on the Wednesday did she? Nor Rachel, nor all the "checkers" every half hour

Yes for 75 minutes. Rachel must be deaf or PF is telling the truth.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1486 on: June 25, 2015, 12:32:36 AM »
Yes for 75 minutes. Rachel must be deaf or PF is telling the truth.

I will go with the latter and yes they must ALL have been deaf or they didn't go check every 30 mins!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1487 on: June 25, 2015, 12:47:27 AM »
I will go with the latter and yes they must ALL have been deaf or they didn't go check every 30 mins!!

Defo the latter.

On this day, May 1, the children were asleep, as she put them to bed around 7:15/7:30 and was sure they were sleeping.

Finished dinner around 11 PM, and together with Gerry, left for the apartment.

She thinks they went to the flat four times: Gerry twice and she twice. Approx. 9, 9:30, 10, and 10:30PM.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1488 on: June 25, 2015, 12:51:42 AM »
Interesting, I too thnk they did not check every half an hour, and their saying so doesn't make sense anyway, when one came back and the other allegedly checked 10/15 mins later. Must have been musical chairs in the Bar all night.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1489 on: June 25, 2015, 03:35:06 AM »
Not by commenters that say there is no proof it was anyone in 5a crying and what about Mrs Fenns statement? She didn't hear anything on the Wednesday did she? Nor Rachel, nor all the "checkers" every half hour

Mind you no evidence at all for any crying except Mrs Fenns for the Tuesday...why dispute this
Wednesday fits so extremely well for timing and other significant details Mercury - IMO it is the only possible night. PF statement was transcribed wrong IMO and possibly something like "the night before that" was misunderstood as "tuesday night".

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1490 on: June 25, 2015, 09:22:09 AM »
Wednesday fits so extremely well for timing and other significant details Mercury - IMO it is the only possible night. PF statement was transcribed wrong IMO and possibly something like "the night before that" was misunderstood as "tuesday night".

I can't understand why Gerry McCann said David Payne checked the children on the Wednesday night. Everyone else agreed that the Payne's never checked any children whatsoever. We do have the fitness instructor though who didn't remember him being at the table on the Tuesday. For the reasons given By Jeremy Wilkins I think she would have noticed him. She wasn't sure about Kate being present also.

If it was Tuesday, not Wednesday when Kate was upset with Gerry perhaps she left the restaurant and DP went to see if she was OK, as he did on the Thursday. Crying on the Wednesday should have been heard by Rachael, or, as has been said, by other checkers. Perhaps DP and Kate went for a walk and talk or something. Gerry wouldn't check thinking they were at the apartment, so there could have been crying. Doesn't explain why the phone calls put Kate in the apartment though. I thought they could only prove people were in the village using phone records, however, not pinpoint their location so precisely?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1491 on: June 25, 2015, 09:42:36 AM »
Interesting, I too thnk they did not check every half an hour, and their saying so doesn't make sense anyway, when one came back and the other allegedly checked 10/15 mins later. Must have been musical chairs in the Bar all night.

Indeed I agree.

a Lot of the initial versions are still around, even after having been anaylized by professionals. McCanns initial statements cause a furore, and a frenzie with statements like:
1. The shutters were jemmied and whoooshing- implied abductor came in and left with maddie
No evidence or an intruder 'tampering' with shutters- no evidence of entry or exit with child via the window
2. it was just like sitting in your garden
No It wasn't, they could not see any entry/exit route from the Tapas table they were at.
3.The apartment was locked
No, turns out it wasn't- left open incase Maddie woke and needed to alert them
4. lots of people in the UK do it
Lots? not lots at all, no stats to back this up.- trying to make out it was a cultural thing.
5. we checked every half hour
No, not true at all. It was never agreed they would check each others children- according to statements made to LP- EVERY 30 mins was not written down anywhere.- untill after Maddie dissapeared!
ALSO  the check was misleading that they physically checked the children- they did not they only listened!
6. yeah small window of opportunity but  'kate clucks' 'they' took it!
Yeah miniscule..superman antics required!
7. Maddeleine could not have left that apartment on her own.
With an unlocked door/open window why not?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1492 on: June 25, 2015, 10:03:43 AM »
I can't understand why Gerry McCann said David Payne checked the children on the Wednesday night. Everyone else agreed that the Payne's never checked any children whatsoever. We do have the fitness instructor though who didn't remember him being at the table on the Tuesday. For the reasons given By Jeremy Wilkins I think she would have noticed him. She wasn't sure about Kate being present also.

If it was Tuesday, not Wednesday when Kate was upset with Gerry perhaps she left the restaurant and DP went to see if she was OK, as he did on the Thursday. Crying on the Wednesday should have been heard by Rachael, or, as has been said, by other checkers. Perhaps DP and Kate went for a walk and talk or something. Gerry wouldn't check thinking they were at the apartment, so there could have been crying. Doesn't explain why the phone calls put Kate in the apartment though. I thought they could only prove people were in the village using phone records, however, not pinpoint their location so precisely?

What is crystal clear is that Gerry has brought his mate into it on the 10 May with that WED check statement and the following:

During the afternoon of that day the rest of the group members, including the children, were at the beach, [they] having returned at 18H30, the time at which he saw DP next to the tennis court. DAVID went to visit KATE and the children and returned close to 19H00.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

4 MAY AM

Two members of that group, a male and a female, identified themselves as the parents of the missing child - the McCann couple.

The couple was visibly upset, and the mother was crying intensely.

The third person never identified himself, upon the witness's insistence the couple replied that he was a close friend of the family.

Gerry took her documents and showed them to the third person and told him that they were authentic and were certified by the police.

At this point, Kate told her that her daughter had disappeared 13 hours ago. It was about 10 in the morning. (9pm? PF)

At this moment, the third person, who was always near to the couple and the witness, moved the couple away from her and the three of them talked in whispers for some time.

After this, and leaving the couple behind him, he approached the witness and told her that the couple did not want to speak any more with her, nor with anyone else.

As she said earlier, this third person of the group is familiar to her, and thinks
that she may have come across him in the course of her work, as a suspect or witness.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1493 on: June 25, 2015, 11:04:19 AM »
What date was the hair salon video filmed? http://youtu.be/gZm8t70IGAY

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1494 on: June 25, 2015, 11:11:05 AM »
What date was the hair salon video filmed? http://youtu.be/gZm8t70IGAY

Sorry ... the significance of this video escapes me entirely?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1495 on: June 25, 2015, 11:20:49 AM »
                   Sorry ... the significance of this video escapes me entirely?
Listen to the audio.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1496 on: June 25, 2015, 11:38:15 AM »
Listen to the audio.

My interest in Lizzie Taylor's oeuvres is zilch ... as should everyone else's be who considers truth and accuracy of any value.

Pity she wasn't on hand to surreptitiously film her targets rollicking in Oscars or even the abductor in the act at apartment 5A.

It is interesting though that originally two horses came from the same stable which gives one pause for illuminating thought.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1497 on: June 25, 2015, 12:41:22 PM »
My interest in Lizzie Taylor's oeuvres is zilch ... as should everyone else's be who considers truth and accuracy of any value.

Pity she wasn't on hand to surreptitiously film her targets rollicking in Oscars or even the abductor in the act at apartment 5A.

It is interesting though that originally two horses came from the same stable which gives one pause for illuminating thought.

That's taken from a McCann documentary. Madeleine McCann - Informe Especial - Chile - Documentary 2007. PF answers the door and says she's not speaking to anyone in the doc. 28:47

Hairdresser footage 27:50

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:00:35 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1498 on: June 25, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »

The video is of a hair salon, it does not serve horsd'ouevres and does not do haircuts for horses, the relevance is crying.
BTW you can spot a good detective by the shortness of his/her hair (a consequence of daily undercover visits to hair salons to gather vital clues from hairdressers).

Offline Carana

« Reply #1499 on: June 25, 2015, 04:06:03 PM »
Defo the latter.

On this day, May 1, the children were asleep, as she put them to bed around 7:15/7:30 and was sure they were sleeping.

Finished dinner around 11 PM, and together with Gerry, left for the apartment.

She thinks they went to the flat four times: Gerry twice and she twice. Approx. 9, 9:30, 10, and 10:30PM.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Which waiter is supposed to have been speaking on this documentary excerpt? Or was it a Tapas Bar tender repeating gossip?