Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414779 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #330 on: November 30, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
The dogs found the last living outdoor trail of Madeleine so unfortunately I believe Smithman the Deceptor was carrying a deceased child. No efits on the update so hopefully genuine eye witnesses came forward.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #331 on: November 30, 2013, 05:27:07 PM »
The dogs found the last living outdoor trail of Madeleine so unfortunately I believe Smithman the Deceptor was carrying a deceased child. No efits on the update so hopefully genuine eye witnesses came forward.
It wasn't the last living outdoor trail, Pathfinder, it was the trail the dogs found after being released in the corridor. Remember Madeleine used the window-door that day.
This anyhow seems to mean that Madeleine didn't leave the flat alive for the last time (trailer dogs avoid non living scent).

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #332 on: November 30, 2013, 05:39:35 PM »
The dogs found the living trail from the front. I don't believe their deceptions as I've told you before. They knew the dogs had done their searches on Madeleine before they did their statements saying she came to the back. I don't believe that - I believe the dogs and she came back to the front. Eddie alerted cadaver at the back (not the front) so she left that way. It's very simple.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:49:16 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #333 on: November 30, 2013, 05:43:34 PM »
The dogs found the living trail from the front. I don't believe their deceptions as I've told you before. They knew the dogs had done their searches on Madeleine before they did their statements saying she came to the back. I don't believe that - I believe the dogs and she came back to the front 8)--)) Eddie alerted cadaver at the back so she left that way. It's very simple.
No. Eddie alerted when the door was open and the air came out.
I you read the reports, you'll see that they found many dog's hair near the door-window, indicating that Numi found something there.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2013, 05:55:38 PM »
Very easy deception. She came in the back so the abductor took a living Madeleine out through the front. They don't want you to know that this was in fact the last living trail found when Madeleine returned from the crèche. Eddie didn't alert anywhere at the front so she never left that way. He alerted at the back, outside bedroom window where she left and down at the flower bed where she was put down briefly, check coast is clear, and out through the back gate.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2013, 06:14:35 PM »
Very easy deception. She came in the back so the abductor took a living Madeleine out through the front. They don't want you to know that this was in fact the last living trail found when Madeleine returned from the crèche. Eddie didn't alert anywhere at the front so she never left that way. He alerted at the back, outside bedroom window where she left and down at the flower bed where she was put down briefly, check coast is clear, and out through the back gate.
I'm sorry I don't understand your point. Who is "they" ?
The words "back" and "front" are confusing. These flats have only one door. On the other side there are door-windows (this is how it's called in Portugal and in France), no key, no way in, unless left open.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #336 on: November 30, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
Back is the patio door/tapas side re cadaver alerts. Front is the car park side where the front key was used to enter re Madeleine's found route coming back from the creche. They consist of Smithman and his partner and they know where Madeleine can be found.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #337 on: November 30, 2013, 08:20:31 PM »
Back is the patio door/tapas side re cadaver alerts. Front is the car park side where the front key was used to enter re Madeleine's found route coming back from the creche. They consist of Smithman and his partner and they know where Madeleine can be found.

You sound very confident about this,pathfinder.

Is there something you know that we don't?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2013, 08:34:30 PM »
Nope Smithman is the key. No Smithman No Case.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #339 on: November 30, 2013, 08:52:40 PM »

People said that about bundleman....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #340 on: November 30, 2013, 09:06:19 PM »
Smithman was out at that time but I don't think he was bundleman. But JT's unbelievable testimony doesn't help. She walked past Gerry and Jeremy on the same side of the road without either noticing and then spotted him. That's another big discrepancy.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #341 on: November 30, 2013, 09:06:46 PM »
People said that about bundleman....
The key is Smithgirl as opposed to Tannerchild.

Offline Benice

« Reply #342 on: November 30, 2013, 09:10:29 PM »

Not necessarily IMO.  If Smithman is identified and is eliminated from the case,  then that would mean that with no sightings in PdL - there is a strong possibility that Madeleine was taken away by car.

If Smithman is not eliminated, then there still remains the other possibility - i.e. that she was taken away by boat.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
Not necessarily IMO.  If Smithman is identified and is eliminated from the case,  then that would mean that with no sightings in PdL - there is a strong possibility that Madeleine was taken away by car.

If Smithman is not eliminated, then there still remains the other possibility - i.e. that she was taken away by boat.

Why would a man not get a car and carry a child in public for  700m plus plus to a flipping boat!!!!

Nonsense!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 09:19:34 PM by Redblossom »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2013, 09:19:45 PM »

SY studied likely and thoroughly the possibility that Smithman was another Innocentman. There are not many children matching Smithgirl in PDL in the beginning of May.
There are police boats all along that coast which is a border of the EU.