Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414575 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #540 on: December 28, 2013, 09:03:38 PM »
They were understandably in a terrible emotional state AFTER they found their daughter missing. 

But the allegation is that they pre-planned it all and their friends colluded with them to tell all kinds of lies to the police to cover up the death of a child.    People who are capable of doing that do not get emotional - which is another reason why I don't believe a word of it.   They were 9 ordinary people who happened to go on holiday together and found themselves in a nightmare  - not 9 raving psychopaths.

I have no idea what you are referring to re Mr. O'Brien.
Perhaps "after they found their daughter was missing". But you should be able to admit that it was perhaps for another reason.
I never made the allegation you're mentioning, Benice, why are you posting this ?
If you read Mr O'Brien's rog, you'll be impressed by his description of Mr McCann.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #541 on: December 28, 2013, 09:05:48 PM »
Yes thats why they left the apartment unlocked and all their treasures ie babies in there all alone...out of sight and hearing..mad people
Second worst, imo.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #542 on: December 28, 2013, 09:07:50 PM »
What do others think would wake a child, if no-one agrees with me it was the shutter noise, where are the better theories?

Redblossom

« Reply #543 on: December 28, 2013, 09:10:22 PM »
What do others think would wake a child, if no-one agrees with me it was the shutter noise, where are the better theories?

whats the evidence any child was awoken on may 3

AnneGuedes

« Reply #544 on: December 28, 2013, 09:11:51 PM »
Children, not toddlers, wake up when they're anxious, and they can be anxious for many reasons. An unfamiliar place, the fear to be left alone are certainly factors of anxiety.

Redblossom

« Reply #545 on: December 28, 2013, 09:12:42 PM »
Second worst, imo.

What do you mean anne second worse?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #546 on: December 28, 2013, 09:54:35 PM »
whats the evidence any child was awoken on may 3
Direct evidence: none. But is it not reasonable to at least look at the possibility of waking up and going into another room.
For example Mr Amarals theory has that happening doesn't it?
I think that if the shutter was opened from outside it would be likely to wake, and more than that, cause to go into another room.
Maybe I'm making it too uncomplicated, but is it possible that Mr Amaral by accusing (incorrectly IMO) the parent of opening the shutter missed out on a simplification and improvement to his theory? All IMO.

Redblossom

« Reply #547 on: December 28, 2013, 09:58:54 PM »
Direct evidence: none. But is it not reasonable to at least look at the possibility of waking up and going into another room.
For example Mr Amarals theory has that happening doesn't it?
I think that if the shutter was opened from outside it would be likely to wake, and more than that, cause to go into another room.
Maybe I'm making it too uncomplicated, but is it possible that Mr Amaral by accusing (incorrectly IMO) the parent of opening the shutter missed out on a simplification and improvement to his theory? All IMO.

But your premise is speculation...that any shutter was opened.....Hence everything else is speculation

Goodnight though....
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 10:00:58 PM by Redblossom »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #548 on: December 28, 2013, 10:12:19 PM »
Unless you are proposing that all solutions which have someone being awoken by a noise and going to another room are ruled out, then it is an obvious and reasonable scenario to consider IMO. Seems like a likely thing to have happened IMO.

Redblossom

« Reply #549 on: December 28, 2013, 10:20:55 PM »
Unless you are proposing that all solutions which have someone being awoken by a noise and going to another room are ruled out, then it is an obvious and reasonable scenario to consider IMO. Seems like a likely thing to have happened IMO.

present facts as a basis for further speculation then you can move on.....hypotheses based on speculation are quite void and time wasting imo nite dear
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 10:22:41 PM by Redblossom »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #550 on: December 28, 2013, 10:32:37 PM »
Ok so no-one woke up, no-one walked to another room, its all speculation by armchair detectives and a dog

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #551 on: December 28, 2013, 11:08:59 PM »
If she woke startled and went to another room....who made the bed?

The nocturnal phantom housemaid of Praia da luz, & she opened the window to let some fresh air in too.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #552 on: December 28, 2013, 11:10:55 PM »
The bed is not perfect, there are signs someone was laying on it, it is consistent with child sleeping on it. then being awoken by shutter noise/vision and running to other end of flat. All IMO.

Redblossom

« Reply #553 on: December 28, 2013, 11:14:51 PM »
The bed is not perfect, there are signs someone was laying on it, it is consistent with child sleeping on it. then being awoken by shutter noise/vision and running to other end of flat. All IMO.

Had to log back in to say hahahah funniest post of the day, nite again now LooooooL and so sorry!!!

@)(++(*

Offline pegasus

« Reply #554 on: December 28, 2013, 11:33:51 PM »
Had to log back in to say hahahah funniest post of the day, nite again now LooooooL and so sorry!!!

@)(++(*
Laughing is all very well but surely you will be constructive and tell us your better theory of which room the child was in?