Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414559 times)

icabodcrane

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #750 on: January 08, 2014, 12:26:58 AM »
No you are wriong.

I leave an element of doubt

But I have noticed that YOU especially cannot come to terms with the likelyhood of the front door being used

And that is because it shows Amarals ideas are flawed.  When he siad that no-body could get in to 5A through the front door, it was a nonsense.  There was always the chance that a key had been used.

Have you forgotten, so soon,  the two burglaries in OC during the 2 or 3 weeks before Madeleine was taken.  Both via locked front doors?  How do you think they happened? 

Was the burglar Harry Potter, or another wizard, do you think?

I am no Amaral defender  ...  never have been

That is by-the-by,  though 

More significantly,  WHAT   burglaries  'via locked front doors'  are you refering to  ?

Please either  give details and  source for that claim  ...  or properly withdraw it

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #751 on: January 08, 2014, 12:27:41 AM »
I don't  'do'  conspiracy theories sadie

I don't buy into  'elites'  or an  unamed 'powerful'  man being behind this unfortunate child's disappearance  ...  that  s the stuff of conspiracies

I believe the true explanation is probably quite simple  ...  and awfully sad

Sad and dark enough that some people might find it impossible to believe or even consider.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #752 on: January 08, 2014, 12:46:52 AM »
I am no Amaral defender  ...  never have been

That is by-the-by,  though 

More significantly,  WHAT   burglaries  'via locked front doors'  are you refering to  ?

Please either  give details and  source for that claim  ...  or properly withdraw it

it is all in Heribertos blog.  I suggest you read it

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html

/SNIP/-
The block 5 (where the 5A apartment is) had a theft on 5L on April 17th. 2007, and an intent of theft on G5 (5G) on approximately April 26th. 2007. That is, 17 and 7 days before the abduction of Madeleine.
/SNIP/-

Heriberto as you will see is eminently qualified to do his research.  He has read every Processos and paper in the PJ reports and collated the times and evidences against each other.  A task that has, I believe, taken him 4 years.

I have just realised that he doesn't specify that entrance was thru locked front doors, but we all know that Mrs Fenns was and there has been much talk about the other burglary also being thru a locked door.

Seems to me Icabod, that as an avid reader and contributor on this forum, you will know all this already.  Not sure why you asked me, when you already know  8(0(*

I hope this satisfies you, cos I am off to bed now Icabaod

Nigh Night

icabodcrane

« Reply #753 on: January 08, 2014, 12:58:27 AM »
it is all in Heribertos blog.  I suggest you read it

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html

/SNIP/-
The block 5 (where the 5A apartment is) had a theft on 5L on April 17th. 2007, and an intent of theft on G5 (5G) on approximately April 26th. 2007. That is, 17 and 7 days before the abduction of Madeleine.
/SNIP/-

Heriberto as you will see is eminently qualified to do his research.  He has read every Processos and paper in the PJ reports and collated the times and evidences against each other.  A task that has, I believe, taken him 4 years.

I have just realised that he doesn't specify that entrance was thru locked front doors, but we all know that Mrs Fenns was and there has been much talk about the other burglary also being thru a locked door.

Seems to me Icabod, that as an avid reader and contributor on this forum, you will know all this already.  Not sure why you asked me, when you already know  8(0(*

I hope this satisfies you, cos I am off to bed now Icabaod

Nigh Night

I wasted my time scrolling through all of that

Why did you give a link that makes no justification at all of your claim that there were two burglaries 'via locked front doors'     in the weeks preceding Madeleine's disappearance   ?    ...  why did you do that  ?

You are creating a myth here,  and that should be noted

Offline pegasus

« Reply #754 on: January 08, 2014, 01:07:29 AM »
did anyone before GNR arrived think incorrectly that the open window was staged?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:38:56 AM by pegasus »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #755 on: January 08, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »

Why did you give a link that makes no justification at all of your claim that there were two burglaries 'via locked front doors'     in the weeks preceding Madeleine's disappearance   ?    ...  why did you do that  ?

why did you do that  ?

Add it to this one icabod

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2866.0
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #756 on: January 08, 2014, 09:09:50 PM »

I am not sure about the entrance point. But the exit point of person with Madeleine was not through the patio doors.
Why? Because, as Kate McCann mentions somewhere (when asked about Madeleine exiting on here own)..she found the garden door closed, the patio door closed and the long curtain behind patio door tidy.
A person holding a child could not do this, open the curtain, then the patio, then close the curtain, then patio, then open the garden doors and close them too..

IMO the exit was through the main ( front doors).. although there is a possibility that a person entered, given the Madeleine away though the window and then left alone.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #757 on: April 18, 2014, 08:49:21 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x_ZdDTsFC2g#t=2761
At exactly 46:30 in this video is a photo of a print with a ruler above it for scale.
That photo is presented in the video as the crucial evidence that KM opened the window.
(There is a closeup of the same photo at exactly 46:37).

However IMO the print in that photo is not KM's (and the photo is not even of the bedroom window).

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:51:46 PM by pegasus »

Offline John

« Reply #758 on: April 18, 2014, 09:24:22 PM »
At exactly 46:30 in this video is a photo of a print with a ruler above it for scale.
That photo is presented in the video as the crucial evidence that KM opened the window.

However IMO the print in that photo is not KM's (and the photo is not even of the bedroom window).

How do you come to that conclusion?  8-)(--)

In any event, a single fingerprint can in no way prove that Kate opened the window on the evening that Madeleine disappeared.  For all anyone knows she might have touched the window at any time since arriving at the apartment.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:32:57 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #759 on: April 18, 2014, 09:50:10 PM »

How do you come to that conclusion?  8-)(--)

In any event, a single fingerprint can in no way prove that Kate opened the window on the evening that Madeleine disappeared.  For all anyone knows she might have touched the window at any time since arriving at the apartment.

The shutters were closed all week so she couldn't have touched the window until that night.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

icabodcrane

« Reply #760 on: April 18, 2014, 10:00:28 PM »

What are you basing your opinion  on  ?

How on earth could you know what Kate McCann's finger print looks like  ?

stephen25000

« Reply #761 on: April 18, 2014, 10:12:12 PM »

How on earth could you know what Kate McCann's finger print looks like  ?

It's a kind of magic.........

Offline pegasus

« Reply #762 on: April 18, 2014, 11:08:02 PM »
I looked in the files until I found the actual photo (the exact photo which is used in the bedroom window section of the video at exactly 46:30).

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #763 on: April 18, 2014, 11:32:06 PM »
Are you claiming these aren't Kate's finger prints?

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #764 on: April 18, 2014, 11:46:59 PM »
Are you claiming these aren't Kate's finger prints?
Page 885 definitely shows fingerprints of KM.
A total of 5 prints (from two fingers of left hand) on the glass of the north bedroom window.
(Edited to correct fingers)

Now a question for you, whose is the print under the ruler in the photo at exactly 46:30 (and in closeup at exactly 46:37) in the bedroom window part of the video about KM opening the window?
Do you think that is KM's finger print on the bedroom window?
IMO it's not
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:52:48 PM by pegasus »