Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414571 times)

stephen25000

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1080 on: November 21, 2014, 12:17:57 PM »
Now I haven't called you that, or the equivalent, for a long time.  Perhaps I should start again?

I have no doubt, personally, that there was an abduction [unless you want to go into the extremely unlikely scenario that The Mccanns sold Madeleine]

And I base this on things I found out about that happened AFTER the abduction.  None of you have been looking in depth [for 4 years] at where she went afterwards.

You can believe me, or not ... that is up to you.

A belief is not a fact.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1081 on: November 21, 2014, 12:42:01 PM »
A belief is not a fact.
I accept that  ..... but there are multitude of facts that none of you know about, supporting my beliefs.

As I say, believe me or not.  It is up to you.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1082 on: November 21, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
Would he necessarily have seen anyone leave if he was near the front door and they were exiting from the patio side of the apartment?
I am not sure about whether he saw an adult leaving or not.
If he did it would confirm to him for certain 1) that the apartment contains stealables, and 2) that everyone is out.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1083 on: November 21, 2014, 03:36:43 PM »
Not sure about 2. Somebody could have just been popping out for a bottle of wine etc, leaving others in the apartment. Only extensive surveillance could ensure that the property was empty.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1084 on: November 21, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »
Not sure about 2. Somebody could have just been popping out for a bottle of wine etc, leaving others in the apartment. Only extensive surveillance could ensure that the property was empty.

KM: 

'They've been watching us over a matter of days, I'm sure, you know, they know.. you know, they must have known that Gerry had just been into the apartment and then.... you're right, there was only a small window of opportunity but.. you know..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zqoj-pfBUnY#t=2947

You know?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:00:18 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1085 on: November 21, 2014, 03:59:54 PM »
In the burglars head the low unchanging level of light in the apartment is a big clue that everyone is out.
If there were people still home there would be more lights on wouldn't there?

Offline misty

« Reply #1086 on: November 21, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »
In the burglars head the low unchanging level of light in the apartment is a big clue that everyone is out.
If there were people still home there would be more lights on wouldn't there?

The intruder's only view of the light level would have been from the side of 5a through the kitchen or side living room windows, both of which are above head height prohibiting visibility of occupants.
Another factor is that many people do not use full lighting when watching television after dark. Most potential intruders would be put off by any lights on in a property.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1087 on: November 21, 2014, 04:38:51 PM »
The intruder's only view of the light level would have been from the side of 5a through the kitchen or side living room windows, both of which are above head height prohibiting visibility of occupants.
Another factor is that many people do not use full lighting when watching television after dark. Most potential intruders would be put off by any lights on in a property.
TV flicker is easily seen.
Lighting in 5A was one small tablelamp in lounge, no other lights, no TV flicker.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1088 on: November 21, 2014, 04:47:27 PM »
Robbing holiday apartments so no need to worry about the shift worker risk.
And if adults going out had left kids behind there would obviously be a babysitter and so there would be more than just one tablelamp on (also babysitter would have answered precautionary knock on door).

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1089 on: November 21, 2014, 05:13:08 PM »
Robbing holiday apartments so no need to worry about the shift worker risk.
And if adults going out had left kids behind there would obviously be a babysitter and so there would be more than just one tablelamp on (also babysitter would have answered precautionary knock on door).

I fail to understand why you have not exercised your formidable analytical skills in the matter of the witness statements recording the people who were seen to be taking an interest in the McCann apartment, instead of trying to tailor events to suit Dr Amaral's discredited theory of parental involvement.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1090 on: November 21, 2014, 05:20:52 PM »
I fail to understand why you have not exercised your formidable analytical skills in the matter of the witness statements recording the people who were seen to be taking an interest in the McCann apartment, instead of trying to tailor events to suit Dr Amaral's discredited theory of parental involvement.
But I disagree with Mr Amaral's theory because it has so many big details which are wrong.
I worked out part one from KM's completely truthful description of the child bedroom, how different to Mr Amarals theory can one get?

Of other people seen in area I wish we had more information about what appears to be a "precautionary knock" on 5L door on April 17th by a blondhaired man. Also interesting are 5Cbalconymen and 5Bgateman all on May 3rd.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:39:25 PM by pegasus »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1091 on: November 21, 2014, 05:41:47 PM »
But I disagree with Mr Amaral's theory because it has so many big details which are wrong.
I worked out part one from KM's completely truthful description of the child bedroom, how different to Mr Amarals theory can one get?

Of other people seen in area I wish we had more information about what appears to be a "precautionary knock" on 5L door on April 17th by a blondhaired man. Also interesting are 5Cbalconymen and 5Bgateman all on May 3rd.

Yeah right!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1092 on: November 21, 2014, 05:46:18 PM »
Have you been able to discern what Pegasus's theory is beyond "the parents dunnit"?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1093 on: November 21, 2014, 05:59:56 PM »
Have you been able to discern what Pegasus's theory is beyond "the parents dunnit"?
That is definitely not my theory Alfred.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1094 on: November 21, 2014, 06:00:59 PM »
That is definitely not my theory Alfred.
Really?  OK...I'm mystified then.  I thought you were a sceptic.