Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414681 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1125 on: July 09, 2015, 10:43:03 PM »
She leaned and looked out the window which was already open.

okay, who said the window was open before? hmmm our Kate...who would have no reason to lie? lol and why open windows when a door was left unlocked?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1126 on: July 09, 2015, 10:50:33 PM »
okay, who said the window was open before? hmmm our Kate...who would have no reason to lie? lol and why open windows when a door was left unlocked?
I find no reason to doubt what the witness says, that the window was already open.
Do you think it wasn't open? Why?

« Reply #1127 on: July 09, 2015, 11:02:21 PM »
I find no reason to doubt what the witness says, that the window was already open.
Do you think it wasn't open? Why?

The timeline is out. None else saw an open window. unless no one else was checking when they claimed they were. none of this makes any sense at all. If the flat was being targetted for burglary, they would use the unlocked door.  when you watch Kate describe what she saw she is very vague, pulls faces and refused to answer "what did she see the first thing she waked into the room"  RED HERRING!  And if Kate believed Maddie has been abducted why did she not shout from the balony Maddie has been abducted? who told Mrs Fenn a child was missing. not in a panic ridden voice?  strange don't you think? AND if Kate belived Maddie was abducted ( she claims she knew instantly) why look under the bed? and round about the twins cots? or cupboards?

Sorry all to crazy mad for me  to believe.  Smoke and Mirrors

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1128 on: July 09, 2015, 11:11:15 PM »
The timeline is out. None else saw an open window. unless no one else was checking when they claimed they were. none of this makes any sense at all. If the flat was being targetted for burglary, they would use the unlocked door.  when you watch Kate describe what she saw she is very vague, pulls faces and refused to answer "what did she see the first thing she waked into the room"  RED HERRING!  And if Kate believed Maddie has been abducted why did she not shout from the balony Maddie has been abducted? who told Mrs Fenn a child was missing. not in a panic ridden voice?  strange don't you think? AND if Kate belived Maddie was abducted ( she claims she knew instantly) why look under the bed? and round about the twins cots? or cupboards?

Sorry all to crazy mad for me  to believe.  Smoke and Mirrors
So do you think this witness opened the shutter and window?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1129 on: July 09, 2015, 11:25:28 PM »
Agreed no-one went through the window, but someone opened it, and there were hand marks on the outside of its shutter.

You cant take the partial unidentified fingerprints on the outside of the shutter as a definite that it was the same person who opened the window (if there was one) seeing as those fingerprints were most probably if not definitely from the three people from the Tapas group who said they touched the shutters when teyng to see if they could be opened from outside unkess they were wearing gloves?
There is no record of any prints found on the outside of the window pane or window furniture and no evidence on the inside either from any stranger

« Reply #1130 on: July 09, 2015, 11:30:02 PM »
So do you think this witness opened the shutter and window?

Yes, I do. and the reason is clear. Kate wanted to show everyone they were loving  caring parents who were the victims of a horrible crime, ie their daughter was abducted via a window.  I am not saying that Maddie was not abducted, I don't know the answer to that, but I do not belive if she was, it wasn't via a window. Kate was trying to protect their reputaion as she knew she was going to have a bumpy ride regarding teling family they went out eating and drinking and left a door unlocked and the children alone, who were never physically checked for many hours..

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1131 on: July 09, 2015, 11:44:29 PM »
You cant take the partial unidentified fingerprints on the outside of the shutter as a definite that it was the same person who opened the window (if there was one) seeing as those fingerprints were most probably if not definitely from the three people from the Tapas group who said they touched the shutters when teyng to see if they could be opened from outside unkess they were wearing gloves?
There is no record of any prints found on the outside of the window pane or window furniture and no evidence on the inside either from any stranger
Agreed it's not a definite it's just what I think happened (but with no-one entering).

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1132 on: July 09, 2015, 11:59:16 PM »
Yes, I do. and the reason is clear. Kate wanted to show everyone they were loving  caring parents who were the victims of a horrible crime, ie their daughter was abducted via a window.  I am not saying that Maddie was not abducted, I don't know the answer to that, but I do not belive if she was, it wasn't via a window. Kate was trying to protect their reputaion as she knew she was going to have a bumpy ride regarding teling family they went out eating and drinking and left a door unlocked and the children alone, who were never physically checked for many hours..
That's quite a good and original theory - staging for a secondary reason only.
But I believe the witness describes the scene truthfully.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1133 on: July 10, 2015, 12:01:53 AM »
Agreed it's not a definite it's just what I think happened (but with no-one entering).

There is no forensics at all though for any stranger opening the window, or even any evidence that he would have been able to

As for the heralded Heri theory, how do you drag or lift a four year old through a 2 feet wide window leaving no trace? And HOW did you become able to do so in the first place, four year olds dont go with strangers...oh of course, it was someone she knew and they told her santa was waiting or some stuff

Offline misty

« Reply #1134 on: July 10, 2015, 12:03:16 AM »
Family would be terrible, they would  also be in trouble with the General Medical Council and other bodies, the British authorities, ie the police, social services, their friends and neighbours and eventually the GBP

So why not wait until morning and then the parents could have reported Madeleine missing & the patio door open?

Offline Anna

« Reply #1135 on: July 10, 2015, 12:04:40 AM »
Back on the topic of the thread please.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline mercury

« Reply #1136 on: July 10, 2015, 12:05:06 AM »
That's quite a good and original theory - staging for a secondary reason only.
But I believe the witness describes the scene truthfully.

How do you account for this honest witnesses three times changing description of how she found the room?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1137 on: July 10, 2015, 12:41:00 AM »
How do you account for this honest witnesses three times changing description of how she found the room?
Which changes? In every statement and media interview this witness says window open shutter open. If you say the high ledge, that was a newspaper reporter not the witness

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1138 on: July 10, 2015, 01:06:46 AM »
She leaned and looked out the window which was already open.

That important fact is not in her statement.

At around 10pm, the interviewee went to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed but not locked, as she said before. She noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did.

Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1139 on: July 10, 2015, 01:19:46 AM »
Which changes? In every statement and media interview this witness says window open shutter open. If you say the high ledge, that was a newspaper reporter not the witness

the curtains

She found them open 07 - statements of Km and others
She run over and opened them - joint statement 07?
Not until two years later did she ever say they were closed and she saw them from a closed position being blown right open on entry into room  (tv interviews)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 01:28:29 AM by mercury »