Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 414524 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1410 on: July 28, 2015, 01:50:36 AM »
So where is the window when it's fully open. Why would you be touching that side of the window? The curtains were trapped on that closed window side - the bed was up against the wall. How and why would they be open on that side?  You would look out the open window side and this not in her statement. Her first thought was to check the twins and then the apartment and then leave the twins. Madeleine could have been in that car park or could have fallen onto the ground outside the window. Why are none of those checks in her statement?
When the window is at maximum (50%) open position, looking from inside, the right pane is slid left so it covers the left pane. Have you not watched the video demonstration in Amaral's film?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1411 on: July 28, 2015, 06:10:43 AM »
So where is the window when it's fully open. Why would you be touching that side of the window? The curtains were trapped on that closed window side - the bed was up against the wall. How and why would they be open on that side?  You would look out the open window side and this not in her statement. Her first thought was to check the twins and then the apartment and then leave the twins. Madeleine could have been in that car park or could have fallen onto the ground outside the window. Why are none of those checks in her statement?
Good question. The same can be said of Kate Mccann writing in her book she checked the car park and ran up and down the street looking. Somethng not in the files at all or ever mentioned in any interview for years, only in 2011 when the book Madeleine came out.

But in Mr Amaral's video, Truth of the Lie ,it shows Kate Mccann looking out of and touchng the window on finding it open. This was made in 2009 IIRC, before the book Madeleine was written (in which she first said that she did this).Either she told police this at the time and it didn't make it into the files or she never did and it was just portrayed like that.I tend to think if you did find a window open, you would probably go look out.

It doesn't help though that the police didn't test the outside of the window for prints, or if they did, didn't include this info in the files. If they had found prints on the outside it would lend more credence to an intruder via the window theory and is somethng I'm sure would have been mentioned, as all other prints found were. It is anyone's guess if they did and found nothng or if they lapsed here.

http://youtu.be/UxGhlYTNisw

Offline mercury

« Reply #1412 on: July 28, 2015, 07:05:06 AM »
We also know that Madeleine's only pair of outdoor shoes on that holiday were found inside the apartment ...

Just reading back. Madeleine has been photographed wearing sandals and trainers outdoors, so what you say is not correct. There's not alot to disprove a woke and wondered theory. In any case, toddlers on holiday have been known to step outside in bare feet.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1413 on: July 28, 2015, 07:55:21 AM »
Oh superb wheeze that one ... open a window to 'prove' an abductor ... then quickly close it before anyone can see it open ... absolutely brilliant.

Indeed.   As the open windows and shutters were apparently the 'jewel in the crown' of the McCanns cunning plan to provide proof of an abduction  - then the one thing Gerry would do - would be to make sure no-one touched the 'proof' before the police arrived.    But instead he destroyed his own cunning plan himself!   

Once again IMO one has to first dispose of all common sense, logic and reason  in order to believe that - as it is clearly nonsensical.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1414 on: July 28, 2015, 08:03:07 AM »
When the window is at maximum (50%) open position, looking from inside, the right pane is slid left so it covers the left pane. Have you not watched the video demonstration in Amaral's film?

I know the window slides open from the right and covers the left but why open that curtain when it was trapped. You only need to slide open one curtain to go though the open window side or to look inside the room. Why open the other trapped curtain on the closed window side? Gerry said he closed the window (possibly destroying any intruder fingerprints on the handle!) not Kate and the fact is that looking through the open window is missing from her statement.

"At around 10pm, the interviewee went to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed but not locked, as she said before. She noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did.

Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

One curtain is trapped between the bed and wall.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:06:39 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1415 on: July 28, 2015, 12:38:04 PM »

Indeed Pathy!  Now the thing is why have the shutters been jemmied and window open from the outside? The apartment which was being 'watched' by evil doers, AND tapas comings and goings! why not use the door. The one that was left unlocked..and why was it left unlocked? and why would these evil doers not just use the door? and why does none of this make any sense at all...why? because it never happend the way we are being programmed to believe!  Window and jemmied shutters all a red herring.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1416 on: July 28, 2015, 04:04:06 PM »
Good question. The same can be said of Kate Mccann writing in her book she checked the car park and ran up and down the street looking. Somethng not in the files at all or ever mentioned in any interview for years, only in 2011 when the book Madeleine came out.

But in Mr Amaral's video, Truth of the Lie ,it shows Kate Mccann looking out of and touchng the window on finding it open. This was made in 2009 IIRC, before the book Madeleine was written (in which she first said that she did this).Either she told police this at the time and it didn't make it into the files or she never did and it was just portrayed like that.I tend to think if you did find a window open, you would probably go look out.

It doesn't help though that the police didn't test the outside of the window for prints, or if they did, didn't include this info in the files. If they had found prints on the outside it would lend more credence to an intruder via the window theory and is somethng I'm sure would have been mentioned, as all other prints found were. It is anyone's guess if they did and found nothng or if they lapsed here.

http://youtu.be/UxGhlYTNisw
She looked out the window before going to alert the others at Tapas.
She ran in the car park after going to alert the others at Tapas.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1417 on: July 28, 2015, 04:26:28 PM »

Was she the one who noticed MADDIE was missing- she opened the window and shutters to see if anyone was around?

AGAIN- KNOWING, as she claims on numerous occasions, SHE knew instantly that Maddie was abducted, why check a car park much later?  what is the point in that exactly. the more people type to try and make this fit the  more it looks ridiculous.

The whole get up is so silly no wonder the PJ were concerned.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1418 on: July 28, 2015, 05:59:12 PM »

Not according to her statement. There's nothing about looking out the window and what she saw. You check the car park now and phone not run in the opposite direction.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1419 on: July 28, 2015, 08:52:36 PM »
"... sprinted back to our apartment ... I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately ..."
KM's book p72

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1420 on: July 28, 2015, 09:07:22 PM »
"... sprinted back to our apartment ... I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately ..."
KM's book p72

Jane tells it a little differently, she heard no yelling until after Fiona had finished her initial search and returned to the apartment;

JT ate quickly left the table and went back to the apartment. Russell Obrien returned to Tapas restaurant some time later. Looked from apartment window to Tapas restaurant and saw that no one from group were there. Was surprised by this, then hears Kate Healy and Fiona Payne in front of apartment calling out for Madeleine. When JT saw Kate Healy she said Madeleine had disappeared.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER-10MAY.htm

She says the samein her rogatory;

the next thing I can remember is seeing Kate and Fiona, they came running from the direction of Kate’s flat, say sort of along the, sort of it’s, I’ll try and describe how it is, but as you come into the flats there’s sort of a passageway and there’s flats above so there’s a roof and there’s a passageway, it’s really badly described, but they came running along there and they were shouting ‘Madeleine’
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1421 on: July 28, 2015, 09:22:33 PM »
Not according to her statement. There's nothing about looking out the window and what she saw. You check the car park now and phone not run in the opposite direction.

shows the statement is wrong

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1422 on: July 28, 2015, 09:27:30 PM »
"... I remember feeling frustrated when David said 'Let's just check the apartment'. I'd done that, and I knew, I knew, that Madeleine had been abducted ..." (KM's book p72)

The window/shutter has hypnotised and fooled many in this case into discarding elementary logical thinking: the very first witness K, the second witness G,  Mr Amaral and his security expert, the Dispatches experts, possibly SY even now.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1423 on: July 28, 2015, 09:34:55 PM »
shows the statement is wrong

Likewise the book unless Jane Tanner was mistaken.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1424 on: July 28, 2015, 10:44:43 PM »
"... I remember feeling frustrated when David said 'Let's just check the apartment'. I'd done that, and I knew, I knew, that Madeleine had been abducted ..." (KM's book p72)

The window/shutter has hypnotised and fooled many in this case into discarding elementary logical thinking: the very first witness K, the second witness G,  Mr Amaral and his security expert, the Dispatches experts, possibly SY even now.

That window haven't fooled many with the fingerprints found and no glove marks.

"I knew straight away a crime had been committed, we had no doubt about that. We were very conscious of not touching things." (KM I'm sorry Madeleine, 05 August 2007 Sunday Mirror)