Author Topic: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.  (Read 6469 times)

Offline G-Unit

So what has the DeMenezes case to do with Grange

Absolutely nothing except it may have something to say about how the Metropolitan Police were less than transparent about the events and the evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

So what has the DeMenezes case to do with Grange... Apart from trying to discredit Dick..... Of course
Google led to this:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/17/de-menezes-family-call-cressida-dick-barred-from-leading-met
"The family of an innocent man shot dead in an operation commanded by the woman tipped to be Britain’s next top police officer have said she should not be considered for the role."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Google led to this:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/17/de-menezes-family-call-cressida-dick-barred-from-leading-met
"The family of an innocent man shot dead in an operation commanded by the woman tipped to be Britain’s next top police officer have said she should not be considered for the role."

It's worth reading the whole article where Dick was exonerated for any blame..

Where DeMenezes, was positively ID by several as a known terrorist suicide bomber

Offline Mr Gray

Absolutely nothing except it may have something to say about how the Metropolitan Police were less than transparent about the events and the evidence.

Have a look at the record of the PJ.... None of the Grange officers involved are convicted perjorers
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 11:26:08 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

Have a look at the record of the PJ.... None of the Grange officers involved are convicted perjorers

Dick was in charge when Menezes was shot,nothing can escape that fact,now she's commissioner of the Met who happened to be involved in the Madeleine McCann case. No doubt some dick head (no pun intended) from the HO thought she was an ideal candidate.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 08:26:47 PM by John »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

So what has the DeMenezes case to do with Grange... Apart from trying to discredit Dick..... Of course
She was in charge of the operation which lead to an innocent man being shot to death,her name is in the title of the thread,far from tenuous.
She's discredited by association imo.Grange will certainly not enhance it neither imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

Where DeMenezes, was positively ID by several as a known terrorist suicide bomber

Clearly flawed.

Offline Mr Gray

Dick was in charge when Menezes was shot,nothing can escape that fact,now she's commissioner of the Met who happened to be involved in the Madeleine McCann case.
So what... She was exonerated of any blame

Offline Eleanor

Operation Grange will go on to it's conclusion.

Any further rude remarks about Cressida Dick will be deleted.

Offline barrier

Operation Grange will go on to it's conclusion.

Any further rude remarks about Cressida Dick will be deleted.

Of course it will,if it end's without finding out what happened its still a conclusion.

If you are referring to the piece you edited I made reference to the morons in the HO not Dick.

Offline Mr Gray

Of course it will,if it end's without finding out what happened its still a conclusion.

If you are referring to the piece you edited I made reference to the morons in the HO not Dick.

As long as it's OK to refer to morons in the PJ

Offline Eleanor

As long as it's OK to refer to morons in the PJ

Not really.  Do we have to do this, and follow like sheep?

Offline Mr Gray

Not really.  Do we have to do this, and follow like sheep?

Im asking because I think the PJ investigation was absolute disgrace...but it seems im not allowed to say so....so if barrier is allowed to refer to the Home office as morons we need to have some parity on the forum...obviously there isnt any......fair enough...

Offline jassi

What did she do, exactly?

She ordered the 'hard stop', which sanctioned shooting the suspect.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

She ordered the 'hard stop', which sanctioned shooting the suspect.

do you have a cite for that....reembering that according to recent sceptic posts newspaper reports are not reliable..although this is what the Guardian reports....She gave an order for the man to be prevented from entering Stockwell station, with Dick insisting she never ordered officers to shoot him.

she was also exhonerated by the investigation....which for obvious reasons brings a smile to my face
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 04:38:28 PM by Davel »