Author Topic: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Mr Gray

She ordered the 'hard stop', which sanctioned shooting the suspect.
That statement is grossly libelous but as Dick is supporting grange it is acceptable by the mods on this forum

Offline Robittybob1

She ordered the 'hard stop', which sanctioned shooting the suspect.
Who knows if that is true?  What does "hard stop" mean anyway? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Who knows if that is true?  What does "hard stop" mean anyway?

its libellous unless it can be shown to be true.......libel is against forum rules...that becomes a problem when a moderator doesnt understand what libel is...Dick is being accused of giving the order to shoot De Menezes...if there is no proof that is true...then its libellous

Offline Robittybob1

its libellous unless it can be shown to be true.......libel is against forum rules...that becomes a problem when a moderator doesnt understand what libel is...Dick is being accused of giving the order to shoot De Menezes...if there is no proof that is true...then its libellous
You never defined hard stop either.  I could imagine at the time the police had the right to shoot.

You ask for proof, we can debate that.  You can't expect a moderator to know the truthfulness of everything.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 05:05:54 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

The beauty of the English language old chap.

Indeed.
The correct pronunciation of "ghoti" for example.... 8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

You never defined hard stop either.  I could imagine at the time the police had the right to shoot.

You ask for proof, we can debate that.

hard stop is to shoot...without proof the post is libellous...no debate

Offline Alice Purjorick

It's worth reading the whole article where Dick was exonerated for any blame..

Where DeMenezes, was positively ID by several as a known terrorist suicide bomber

In that case he was dead.....or not very successful. How many missions as a suicide bomber did he complete?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline barrier

In that case he was dead.....or not very successful. How many missions as a suicide bomber did he complete?

On the positive or negative side of none?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

you need to read and understand the post...I said he was identified as...which he was...not that he was a suicide bomber

Offline barrier

Indeed, depends on ones point of view,was the pursuance of a totally innocent individual and the shooting to death of said individual a roaring success,or was the pursuance of the same individual under the mistaken belief he was a terrorist and subsequent shooting to death of said individual a roaring success.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Offline Mr Gray

Indeed, depends on ones point of view,was the pursuance of a totally innocent individual and the shooting to death of said individual a roaring success,or was the pursuance of the same individual under the mistaken belief he was a terrorist and subsequent shooting to death of said individual a roaring success.

so the armchair detectives become armchair judges...we rely on the police to keep us safe...thats exactly what the team were involved in...if you want to hang them when they make a misatke...as everyone makes a mistake ...then we will have no one to keep us safe

Offline Alice Purjorick

you need to read and understand the post...I said he was identified as...which he was...not that he was a suicide bomber

I did read it and understand it. I found it as hilarious and nonsensical as most of your posts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Dick was cleared in court of any personal blame in the de Menezes case, yet McCann sceptics don’t accept her innocence, which IMO proved that had the McCanns been cleared in a court of law neither would that verdict have been accept by them either. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

Dick was cleared in court of any personal blame in the de Menezes case, yet McCann sceptics don’t accept her innocence, which IMO proved that had the McCanns been cleared in a court of law neither would that verdict have been accept by them either.

Great minds....from my earlier post..
she was also exhonerated by the investigation....which for obvious reasons brings a smile to my face

all this...the  Mccanns have not been cleaared...it would not have made a scrap of difference if the SC had declared them totally innocent...teh sceptics know better