Author Topic: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.  (Read 6468 times)

Offline barrier

so the armchair detectives become armchair judges...we rely on the police to keep us safe...thats exactly what the team were involved in...if you want to hang them when they make a misatke...as everyone makes a mistake ...then we will have no one to keep us safe

Snr Amaral allegedly made a mistake which he's forgiven for then,tis the season of goodwill after all.

Joyeux Noel.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

Holiday time,joyeux noel.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

Ah,so we only forgive those who are incompetent in our country, xenophobia rears its head again.

What would you think if dick had written a book saying as far as she was concerned...de menezes was a potential suicide bomber and deserved to die......no doubt you would support her freedom of speech

Offline Erngath

Snr Amaral allegedly made a mistake which he's forgiven for then,tis the season of goodwill after all.

Joyeux Noel.

Madeleine's parents also made a mistake.
Perhaps time for some to forgive,  'tis the season of goodwill after all
Christmas blessings to all.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

Im asking because I think the PJ investigation was absolute disgrace...but it seems im not allowed to say so....so if barrier is allowed to refer to the Home office as morons we need to have some parity on the forum...obviously there isnt any......fair enough...

I haven't censored your comment.  However, I am not the only Moderator.

Offline Eleanor

She ordered the 'hard stop', which sanctioned shooting the suspect.

I presume that you have proof of that statement.

Offline John

Im asking because I think the PJ investigation was absolute disgrace...but it seems im not allowed to say so....so if barrier is allowed to refer to the Home office as morons we need to have some parity on the forum...obviously there isnt any......fair enough...

You are entitled to your opinion Dave but I think you place the blame for the failed initial investigation with the wrong people.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

You are entitled to your opinion Dave but I think you place the blame for the failed initial investigation with the wrong people.

And I think you do... Almeida who wrote the interim report said the main evidence against the mccanns was the dog alerts... Which are not evidence... Yet the PJ rated then as proven facts... They also believed forensics placed maddies body in the hire car... Which we know they didn't... So it's not opinion it's fact... The PJ were convinced of the mccanns involvement based in their inability to understand the evidence... It's all in amarals book and video... IMO... They hadn't got a clue

Offline Eleanor

I don't think so.  Who was supposedly In Charge of the Initial Investigation?  It was a complete cock up and no where near half professional.

My thoughts on Amaral are unprintable.

Offline Mr Gray

Amaral produced his evidence in his documentary and claimed it proved Maddie died in the apartment... He was wrong.. It didn't... What does that say for the initial investigation... Bothe Portuguese and SY are not following  amarals theories... It's not hard to see why... The man was a complete...

I'm confident the case will go to the ECHR and we will see what an independent  court thinks of amarals claims... No wonder he's keeping his mouth shut now
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 08:45:07 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

Dear John,  You gob smack me sometimes.  You castigate me for my occasional outbursts, and then you say something like that.

Offline Venturi Swirl

With whom do you place the blame and why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

Amaral produced his evidence in his documentary and claimed it proved Maddie died in the apartment... He was wrong.. It didn't... What does that say for the initial investigation... Bothe Portuguese and SY are not following  amarals theories... It's not hard to see why... The man was a complete...

I'm confident the case will go to the ECHR and we will see what an independent  court thinks of amarals claims... No wonder he's keeping his mouth shut now

Amaral was the coordinator of the investigation so to condemn the entire investigation on the basis of his theories implies a general prejudice towards the Portuguese police. Many detectives both Portuguese and English were involved in the initial investigation and seemingly arrived at the same conclusion eventually. Unfortunately for them though, political interference became an overriding factor, something which to this day has never been satisfactorily explained.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:37:35 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

Amaral was the coordinator of the investigation so to condemn the entire investigation on the basis of his theories implies a general prejudice towards the Portuguese police. Many detectives both Portuguese and English were involved in the initial investigation and seemingly arrived at the same conclusion eventually.

Amaral claims his theory was shared by the whole team.. The PJ files state the, alert to cadaver was, a proven fact.. It isn't.. There is no prejudice from me... Amaral claimed the forensics placed maddues cadaver in the hire car... They didn't... In fact all the evidence used to make the mccans arguidos was not confirmed... I have never seen any confirmation that the UK police believed amarals theory.. In fact it seems the FSS were angry with the PJ for misrepresenting their findings... On that basis I think it's fair to say the initial investigation wad an almighty Cock up...
The new investigation in Portugal has said there is NO EVIDENCE  against the mccanbs abd they are NOT SUSPECTS.. In fact according  to you they are investigating woke and wandered... Hardly an endorsement fir amaral

Offline Mr Gray

Amaral was the coordinator of the investigation so to condemn the entire investigation on the basis of his theories implies a general prejudice towards the Portuguese police. Many detectives both Portuguese and English were involved in the initial investigation and seemingly arrived at the same conclusion eventually. Unfortunately for them though, political interference became an overriding factor, something which to this day has never been satisfactorily explained.

Amaral blamed political interference to cover up his own shortcomings... I dint see how any political interference affected the investigation... The problem for the investigation wasn't political interference but the fact they had no evidence to support their claims.... No evidence because the mccanns were innocent