Author Topic: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.  (Read 6468 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2018, 01:51:39 PM »
Not killing them would be a start.

That's, what you wouldn't do... So how would you deal with someone who wanted to bite, and spit at you....

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
No public thank you again for the extra funding or all the effort OG officers are putting in to finding their daughter.

Seems a tad ungrateful but I suppose it takes all sorts.

http://www.findmadeleine.com
I heard from a secret source that the McCanns sent Cressida Dick a card with a tenner in it and a bottle of sherry by way of a thank you. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2018, 02:20:06 PM »
That's, what you wouldn't do... So how would you deal with someone who wanted to bite, and spit at you....

Devise a restraint that wouldn’t kill them ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2018, 02:31:33 PM »
Devise a restraint that wouldn’t kill them ?
I don't think that is a job for the police.... They used what they were advised to use.... The fault lies with the person doing the biting and spitting.... Perhaps his family should have ensured he took his medication

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2018, 02:34:04 PM »
No public thank you again for the extra funding or all the effort OG officers are putting in to finding their daughter.

Seems a tad ungrateful but I suppose it takes all sorts.

http://www.findmadeleine.com

Facebook;

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
12 hrs ·
Christmas 2018

We couldn’t let a Christmas go by without passing on a warm ‘thank you’ to all our supporters for the kind and continuing good wishes, especially at this very busy time of year.

We miss Madeleine dearly. Christmas will never be the same without her, but we will continue to make the best of what we have.
The investigation is ongoing and our hope remains.

May 2019 be a peaceful and positive one for us all.

Thank you.

Kate & Gerry
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2018, 03:36:28 PM »
I don't think that is a job for the police.... They used what they were advised to use.... The fault lies with the person doing the biting and spitting.... Perhaps his family should have ensured he took his medication

And sceptics are accused of having no empathy...sheesh !!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2018, 03:51:37 PM »
And sceptics are accused of having no empathy...sheesh !!
His death was a tragedy...... But to single out the police is grossly unfair... IMO... There will be a hearing in April 2019 to discover the cause of his, death

I also have sympathy for our soldiers... Being tried for supposed offences in a war zone.   In one case resulting in being jailed... Fuelled by greedy lawyers
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 03:54:29 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2018, 03:54:18 PM »
His death was a tragedy...... But to single out the police is grossly unfair... IMO... There will be a hearing in April 2019 to discover the cause of his, death

It was as a direct result of the officers actions that the gentleman is dead. Let’s hope justice prevails in April.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »
It was as a direct result of the officers actions that the gentleman is dead. Let’s hope justice prevails in April.
I think it was, a result of several circumstances.... In fact I know it was..... Failure to take medication... The police unaware he was mentally I'll... The police having poor training in dealing with restraint... But we should understand... The police don't want to have to restrain suspects... They don't have a choice.... The suspect does

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2018, 05:58:05 PM »
I think it was, a result of several circumstances.... In fact I know it was..... Failure to take medication... The police unaware he was mentally I'll... The police having poor training in dealing with restraint... But we should understand... The police don't want to have to restrain suspects... They don't have a choice.... The suspect does

Not if he’s mentally ill.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2018, 06:07:37 PM »
And this should make us all ashamed.

‘Over 2016-17 there have been 14 deaths in, or following, police custody – eight of whom had mental health concerns – according to IOPC figures.’

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2018, 06:10:32 PM »

‘Over 2016-17 there have been 14 deaths in, or following, police custody – eight of whom had mental health concerns – according to IOPC figures.’

I don't feel ashamed in the slightest... I sympathise with everyone involved ..
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 06:12:34 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »
Not if he’s mentally ill.

His illness was a contributing factor.... Without his medication he was a danger to the public

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2018, 06:21:49 PM »

What were the causes of death?  How many deaths in custody in Portugal over the same period?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »

The European average for prison deaths was of 26.3 deaths per 10,000 inmates, whereas in Portugal that number went up to 50.