Author Topic: Revealed - £100k stolen from Madeleine Fund by man close to the search.  (Read 35901 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Revealed - £100k stolen from Madeleine Fund by man close to the search.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 02:11:02 AM »
Is this just a rehash of a similar story dated November 2009?
I don't think so - the Sun would be making itself look very silly splashing 6 year old news on their front page.

Could this new whistleblower revelation be the beginning of the collapse of a huge house of cards?

If theres a huge house of cards,then maybe....

and lets face it...this is NOT a normal missing child case, any blind person knows this fact
Ps i dont  think the sun cares  if makes itself look silly.....they look silly all the time
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:16:29 AM by mercury »

Offline misty

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 02:37:35 AM »
I don't think so - the Sun would be making itself look very silly splashing 6 year old news on their front page.

Could this new whistleblower revelation be the beginning of the collapse of a huge house of cards?

Couzens reports on a lot of Spanish issues.

Offline mercury

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2015, 04:05:22 AM »
Are we seeing the smearing of an associate of the McCanss because he gave unfavourable information to OG with regard to the McCanns ?
Very very possibly but hey who knows  lol

Offline mercury

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2015, 04:09:28 AM »
 No journalist  has any loyalty  to anyone at all
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 04:13:39 AM by mercury »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2015, 08:23:03 AM »
Are we seeing the smearing of an associate of the McCanss because he gave unfavourable information to OG with regard to the McCanns ?
Are we seeing the on-going smearing by use of baseless speculation by one of the McCanns' harshest critics?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »

This is without doubt a revelation and if true adds significantly to the existing history of bad judgements associated with the Maddie Fund. Even curiouser is the fact that it took two whistleblowers to reveal this fraud while it is business as usual for the McCanns??   
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »
This is without doubt a revelation and if true adds significantly to the existing history of bad judgements associated with the Maddie Fund. Even curiouser is the fact that it took two whistleblowers to reveal this fraud while it is business as usual for the McCanns??

The guy who did it sure covered his tracks well on that basis.
Enough to hoodwink layer upon layer of checks, audits and transparency.
If it's true of course.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2015, 11:16:58 AM »

Strangely the supporters seem rather blasé about the syphoning of money from the fund set up to find the child they claim to care about. Where's the angry posts denouncing another individual using Madeleine as a cash cow ? Surely they must be furious over this blatant slight against the child yet not one word of censure. Now that is really strange.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 11:17:52 AM »
If it's true of course.

Indeed Alice.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 11:24:48 AM »
Strangely the supporters seem rather blasé about the syphoning of money from the fund set up to find the child they claim to care about. Where's the angry posts denouncing another individual using Madeleine as a cash cow ? Surely they must be furious over this blatant slight against the child yet not one word of censure. Now that is really strange.
Some of us don't do furious denouncements until we know a) who it is we're supposed to be denouncing and b) whether there's any substance to the allegations.  Crazy I know...

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »
If it's true of course.
Not well enough though, if he has now been rumbled.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2015, 11:28:47 AM »
Not well enough though, if he has now been rumbled.

Only because someone talked.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2015, 11:29:51 AM »
Some of us don't do furious denouncements until we know a) who it is we're supposed to be denouncing and b) whether there's any substance to the allegations.  Crazy I know...

Now that is funny Alfie  @)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2015, 11:30:13 AM »

Meanwhile the investigation is being wound down, no suspects have been identified, the ILOR's lie collecting dust and the Algarve goes back to sleep.

oops forgot to add...

And the McCanns continue to search their back garden for clues.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2015, 11:33:29 AM »
Meanwhile the investigation is being wound down, no suspects have been identified, the ILOR's lie collecting dust and the Algarve goes back to sleep.

oops forgot to add...

And the McCanns continue to search their back garden for clues.

But only if it's a nice day and the laptop's handy !