Author Topic: Barry George revisited.  (Read 170738 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Barry George revisited.
« Reply #480 on: April 25, 2019, 08:15:42 PM »
Barry George was not in the frame 20 years ago!

I find it telling that he and his sister Michelle Diskin Bates have chosen to give interviews at this time in a blatant attempt to draw attention to them and away from the Anniversary date.   *&^^&

They are exploiting media platforms in an attempt to further promote fake news in the hope the public still cannot see the wood through the trees. The same media platforms I might add they have condemned over the years.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 09:25:54 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #481 on: April 25, 2019, 10:24:31 PM »
Barry George supporters rely on some sort of conspiracy in order to deflect attention.

No professional assassin would choose somewhere like Gowan Avenue (Which is a straight road) with no way of getting out without being seen.

He wasn't seen so there goes that theory.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #482 on: April 25, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »
Given the publicity surrounding the 20th anniversary it might be an idea to have a thread 'The unsolved murder of Jill Dando' or something similar rather than the emphasis on Barry George?  I would prefer to look at all theories.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on the thread but there's another docu this evening on ITV at 9pm.

Reminded me of Simon and Lynne Hall on the Beebs Rough Justice doc.

As already pointed out, Barry George was a different man 20 years ago. Pathological individuals are capable of feigning illness and all sorts, they are chameleons.

His sister blew her interview this morning.

She repeated the same behaviour on ITV
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 11:21:51 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #483 on: April 25, 2019, 11:28:32 PM »
The e-fit is eerie

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #484 on: April 25, 2019, 11:52:42 PM »
“......As he tried to resuscitate her, an ambulance arrived and then a helicopter crew....
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/policeman-tells-court-of-attempts-to-revive-dando-after-doorstep-shooting-7784756.html

“Julia Moorhouse, another witness, told the court about a chance encounter with a man that the prosecution allege was George.
Mrs Moorhouse said she had been standing on the corner of a street close to the murder scene at 12.30pm on April 26 when a man approached and started talking to her about the helicopters hovering overhead. "He said they were police helicopters. He gave details of what kind they were. He appeared to have technical knowledge... I turned to go. He came with me. I did not expect that.
"The whole situation struck me as slightly odd. He mentioned the Territorial Army. I think he may have said he had done training or was associated with it... either as an instructor or something."
The prosecution has alleged that George was obsessed with the army and weapons.
Michael Mansfield, QC, defending, said the man Mrs Moorhouse had spoken to was not George.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2001/may/15/broadcasting.jilldando
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 11:56:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2019, 12:08:33 AM »
Scott Lomax:
“When Miss Dando was shot less than half a mile from where he lived, and when the police provided a description of the man they were hunting that matched the appearance of George, then he expected the police to turn up at his home at any time. He told people that he feared ‘they’ would blame him for Miss Dando’s murder. After all, this would explain why George felt he had to verify his movements on the day of the murder. He told the police “I went back there basically to account for my movements so if a situation did come up, I could address it to my solicitor.” The jury no doubt wondered why a man could be worried that the police would approach him. However, they were not at all aware of his paranoia and the fact that he had been interviewed in connection with a murder he had no involvement in. http://www.libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/legan/legan040.htm

“Mrs Hutton said Mr George was "highly agitated" during this visit. "He wanted to know exactly what time he had been at Hafad on the Monday," she recalled. "I said I was not here, but I was not going to get away with that answer. So eventually I said 11am. He was not happy with that answer and wanted to know exactly what time. “He said he had not kept the appointment the previous day and it was his fault, as he had gone to lay flowers at Jill's place on behalf of the church and that she was well respected in the borough." Mrs Hutton said Mr George told her he had been intimidated by police before and wanted to know what time he attended that Monday as he was going to see his solicitor that afternoon. He said the description of the suspect matched him but that it could be anyone.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/policeman-tells-court-of-attempts-to-revive-dando-after-doorstep-shooting-7784756.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2019, 08:30:50 AM »
It's a simple observation. 

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psychology-self/2018/07/narcissist-delusion/

“Narcissists only surround themselves with people who are either so charmed by them that they blindly believe every word they say is true or people who have learned that it’s easier to keep their mouths shut rather than reap the wrath of expressing an opposing opinion

“Anyone in a narcissist’s life that doesn’t fall into one of the two categories of Enablers or Tongue Biters will certainly be given the boot. But first the narcissist will discipline you with their collection of manipulation tactics, so when they do give you the boot, you will be sure to go out believing the reasons for your dismissal were all your fault.
https://thoughtcatalog.com/bree-bonchay/2016/12/the-8-most-common-narc-sadistic-conversation-control-tactics/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:42:12 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2019, 08:40:18 AM »
Reminded me of Simon and Lynne Hall on the Beebs Rough Justice doc.

As already pointed out, Barry George was a different man 20 years ago. Pathological individuals are capable of feigning illness and all sorts, they are chameleons.

His sister blew her interview this morning.

She repeated the same behaviour on ITV

TOPIC SWITCHEROO
“Here’s how this works. You and your narcissist are in the middle of a conversation; it’s going well until you disagree or present facts that contradict the narcissist’s point of view. The narcissist knows that your facts are indisputable and you have the upper-hand, so to gain control of the conversation and win the argument, the narcissist will deviate into a tangent of verbal vomit attempting to hoodwink you and pull the ole’ topic switcheroo. Before you know it, you’re discussing something totally unrelated to the original conversation, and you find yourself in defensive mode about some issue the two of you disagreed on last year.

THE BLAME GAME
Blame shifting is usually a tactic used subsequently to the Topic Switcheroo. The narcissist, like a magician, successfully changes the topic and diverts your attention by pointing the finger at you, and you suddenly find yourself on the defensive end of the conversation stick. The narcissist will raise questions about any and all of your real or perceived faults and pummel you. You, in turn, instinctively defend yourself, and the narcissist, just like Houdini, makes the original topic of their bad behavior disappear and escapes having to take any accountability for their actions. Meanwhile, you’re tricked into taking on the defensive position and accused and blamed for creating problems and drama in the relationship.

3. PROJECTION
Hypocrisy is the narcissist’s middle name. What they say and do when no one is watching is drastically different from what they say and do in the presence of others. Since they are all about maintaining their false persona they use projection to rid the unwanted traits in their character. But since they are the emotional equivalent of a five-year-old, they magically disown the parts of themselves that reflect negatively on their personas and accuse you of the exact things they’re guilty of doing. Did you ever notice how they will accuse the most generous person of being selfish or having a hidden agenda behind their generosity? The most honest person is accused of being a liar. Their faithful partner is accused of cheating? The narcissist’s projections are really confessions that reveal what the narcissist is guilty of and/ or believes about himself/herself.

GASLIGHTING
“Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse so insidious that many articles have been written about it. Narcissists use this tactic in conversations by purposely altering or not sharing information and replacing it with false information. This tactic is designed to systematically dismantle the victim’s ability to trust their own judgement and undermine their confidence to the point where they begin to doubt their own memories and judgements, thus rendering them highly suggestible to the narcissist’s opinion
Read more here:
https://thoughtcatalog.com/bree-bonchay/2016/12/the-8-most-common-narc-sadistic-conversation-control-tactics/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:47:04 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »
He wasn't seen so there goes that theory.

He was!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2019, 09:19:13 AM »
I know he has a previous conviction for attempted rape but the article refers to sexual offences plural?

Was he actually stalking women?  I know he was following women around and photographing them in the street but if he was actually stalking women to the degree they felt uncomfortable then surely at least one or two would have reported to the police?  Did the prosecution call any witnesses at trial to this effect?

WHY did Barry George behave this way towards women?

Might be worthwhile for you to read up on stalking, the victims of stalkers and the statistics..
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 09:21:21 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2019, 09:22:01 AM »
I know he has a previous conviction for attempted rape but the article refers to sexual offences plural?

Was he actually stalking women?  I know he was following women around and photographing them in the street but if he was actually stalking women to the degree they felt uncomfortable then surely at least one or two would have reported to the police?  Did the prosecution call any witnesses at trial to this effect?

And, was he rehabilitated prior to the murder?

HOW are these types of criminals rehabilitated?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2019, 09:36:17 AM »
Given the publicity surrounding the 20th anniversary it might be an idea to have a thread 'The unsolved murder of Jill Dando' or something similar rather than the emphasis on Barry George?  I would prefer to look at all theories.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on the thread but there's another docu this evening on ITV at 9pm.

Did the documentary remind you of Mike Tesco and his theories regarding the Bamber case?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #492 on: April 26, 2019, 09:51:04 AM »

Why would you prefer to look at all the conspiracy theories when Barry George confessed to the murder?

“George, whose obsession with celebrity and guns is said to have lain behind the crime, replies:

‘Why? Because I... I was the person who committed the murder.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-108543/Prison-cell-confession-killer-Jill-Dando.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #493 on: April 26, 2019, 10:01:26 AM »
As his sister, Michelle is naturally protective towards him given his mental disabilities.

His sister strikes me as a highly narcissistic individual who has created a false reality for herself and her brother.

She appears to be lacking in insight.

I’ve met his sister and communicated with her many times, therefore my observations and opinions aren’t just based on what is in the public domain.

“A narcissist can be a great storyteller. They captivate you with tales of personal triumphs, heroism, even selflessness. But it’s when you look behind the curtain that you discover they’ve rewritten history. Not only are they living in a fantasy, you believed all their self-mythology.
Narcissists are overly occupied with themselves. They exaggerate their achievements and use clever tactics to make themselves feel superior. Ever entitled, they tend to manipulate and exploit others, then rationalize their actions to shirk responsibility or blame. If a narcissist isn’t currently being praised, they are planning or waiting for the next moment when they will be praised.
https://psychcentral.com/blog/separating-the-narcissists-delusion-from-reality/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:15:39 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #494 on: April 26, 2019, 10:19:53 AM »
Michelle Bates involvement in the Bamber case is surprising given what we know about the conviction.  Jeremy Bamber is certainly no Barry George, the two cases couldn't be more different.

It’s all linked in with the false reality she’s created.

My opinion & my observations.