Author Topic: The Brexit deal's been done!  (Read 17333 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: The Brexit deal's been done!
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2021, 12:40:14 AM »
I would love for there to be an independent Scotland.

The Scots are welcome to keep their alcoholism, smack addiction & ghastly first minister on their side of the border.

Quite right too.
Just be sure you and the ghastly Boris and the ghastly Jacob  stay on your side of the border and leave us alcoholic, drug fuelled Scots to fester in our independence.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2021, 11:01:16 AM »
I would love for there to be an independent Scotland.

The Scots are welcome to keep their alcoholism, smack addiction & ghastly first minister on their side of the border.
It's great that there are no social problems in England isn't it Spam? Plus we have world class politicians too, like Boris, and Matt and Priti. 
LOL. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2021, 06:35:28 PM »
Quite right too.
Just be sure you and the ghastly Boris and the ghastly Jacob  stay on your side of the border and leave us alcoholic, drug fuelled Scots to fester in our independence.

Hadrian's wall or indeed  the Antonine wasn't built with out purpose.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2021, 07:24:20 PM »
Quite right too.

Hahahaha what independence do you refer to? being ruled by the unelected EU commissioners?  wow, sound like a great democratic way to go.. what we waiting for?  So what if...

yes, what if England closed its borders and air space and removed trident and other shared MOD contracts. What currency would triky Niky use- not the bloody English pound surely! Bit coins?  YEAH someone has really thought this through.  lol
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2021, 10:32:59 AM »

Hahahaha what independence do you refer to? being ruled by the unelected EU commissioners?  wow, sound like a great democratic way to go.. what we waiting for?  So what if...

yes, what if England closed its borders and air space and removed trident and other shared MOD contracts. What currency would triky Niky use- not the bloody English pound surely! Bit coins?  YEAH someone has really thought this through.  lol

The Scottish people need to remember that saying; "Be careful what you wish for." Without the support of Westminster the SNP could find that more than dislike of the English is needed to keep them in power.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2021, 01:11:46 PM »
The Scottish people need to remember that saying; "Be careful what you wish for." Without the support of Westminster the SNP could find that more than dislike of the English is needed to keep them in power.

Do you really believe that the increasing support for the SNP is based on " the dislike of the English"?
Really ?
 @)(++(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2021, 01:50:01 PM »
Do you really believe that the increasing support for the SNP is based on " the dislike of the English"?
Really ?
 @)(++(*

What?  are you suggesting it is because we will be better off economically- O K A Y hahahahaha dream on- Under SNPEEE everything has got worse!

NHS, Education, fiscal provisions and the embarrassing behavior of the SNP MPs.  Tricky Nicky holding fast to her toxic cabal who are trying to ruin the life of an EX first minister...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2021, 02:12:11 PM »

What?  are you suggesting it is because we will be better off economically- O K A Y hahahahaha dream on- Under SNPEEE everything has got worse!

NHS, Education, fiscal provisions and the embarrassing behavior of the SNP MPs.  Tricky Nicky holding fast to her toxic cabal who are trying to ruin the life of an EX first minister...

You sound desperate.
There is an election in May. If everything is as dreadful here in Scotland as you describe then the SNP wont win.
So calm down, no need for such histrionics.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2021, 02:45:48 PM »
You sound desperate.
There is an election in May. If everything is as dreadful here in Scotland as you describe then the SNP wont win.
So calm down, no need for such histrionics.

Nationalist Scots will always vote SNP even if the country is going down the pan.  The difficulty though for a small country of 5m inhabitants is that if they gain independence they won't have us English to bail them out next time they get into financial difficulties.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 02:52:05 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2021, 02:51:26 PM »
Nationalist Scots will always vote SNP even if the country is going down the pan.

Now that is just  a silly comment.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »

How so?  Scots, Welsh and Irish nationalists are all cut from the same Gaelic cloth.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2021, 02:56:44 PM »

I tend to agree having seen my own Scots farming kin turn from Tory to SNP at the last election.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2021, 03:18:06 PM »
I tend to agree having seen my own Scots farming kin turn from Tory to SNP at the last election.

I watched a televised session of Westminster Parliamentary debate  just a few weeks ago. There was a Scottish  Westminster member raising the issue of the lorry loads of rotting Scottish seafood, rotting because of the new post Brexit red tape, and how this would impact on his constituents.
Jacob Rees -Mogg disparagingly dismissed the concerns and ended his remarks by saying how much happier the fish in our waters would be now that they are British fish.
And thus the desire for independence grows.
The fishing communities may also follow your farming kin.

Offline John

« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2021, 03:28:23 PM »
I watched a televised session of Westminster Parliamentary debate  just a few weeks ago. There was a Scottish  Westminster member raising the issue of the lorry loads of rotting Scottish seafood, rotting because of the new post Brexit red tape, and how this would impact on his constituents.
Jacob Rees -Mogg disparagingly dismissed the concerns and ended his remarks by saying how much happier the fish in our waters would be now that they are British fish.
And thus the desire for independence grows.
The fishing communities may also follow your farming kin.

Its true though, the Tories are to blame for disenfranchising many Scots businesses who depends on express transport links. I can get goods quicker from Germany now than I can from England.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »
Its true though, the Tories are to blame for disenfranchising many Scots businesses who depends on express transport links. I can get goods quicker from Germany now than I can from England.
But do you have to pay more for them in duties and handling charges? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly