Author Topic: Will we ever find out what happened to Madeleine McCann?  (Read 7952 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Will we ever find out what happened to Madeleine McCann?
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2018, 12:27:06 PM »
What makes you think they didn't test it?
Did they say they tested it?  I know Jane Tanner tested theirs and their's didn't work.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2018, 02:02:35 PM »
Did they say they tested it?  I know Jane Tanner tested theirs and their's didn't work.

Too far?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2018, 02:31:45 PM »

Didn't work or lacked the range ?
Maybe they should have RTFM?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2018, 02:38:44 PM »
If the alarm didn't work because of the distance, that should have warning enough that the distance was too great to leave their children unattended. IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2018, 03:00:36 PM »
If the alarm didn't work because of the distance, that should have warning enough that the distance was too great to leave their children unattended. IMO

I don't know why my post was swiped. but the evidence  clear, they planned to leave their children alone every night while they wined and dined BEFORE they left the UK. Claiming they felt it was safe is an afterthought. Because why take a baby alarm at all?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
getting back on topic...who knows we may find out what happeend .........or we might just find out more information. IMO the best chance of this happening is having SY involved and hopefully we will learn more when the investigation reaches its conclusion

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2018, 09:40:59 PM »
Too far?
From memory it was "quality".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »
I don't know why my post was swiped. but the evidence  clear, they planned to leave their children alone every night while they wined and dined BEFORE they left the UK. Claiming they felt it was safe is an afterthought. Because why take a baby alarm at all?
The question that intrigues me is why the parties other than the Paynes chose not to take a baby monitor of sufficient spec to handle the range to the Tapas.  Complete with a function to monitor that the handset was in communication with the main part of the monitor.

What's up, old man?