Author Topic: Gerry McCann shares heartbreaking description of night Madeleine went missing.  (Read 10954 times)

Offline Eleanor

Ah, so we now bring jingoism into play.

What?  Where did I say that?

I sincerely hope that every country would attempt to protect their citizens while travelling abroad.

In this instance we are talking about a British Citizen.

Offline Eleanor

There is always Gun Boat if you need one.  Or other Boats.  Think on Dunkirk.

Offline slartibartfast

There is always Gun Boat if you need one.  Or other Boats.  Think on Dunkirk.

There you go again...
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline jassi

There is always Gun Boat if you need one.  Or other Boats. Think on Dunkirk.

Why? It was a major set-back to the war effort.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

Luckily barbarossa was more on the German mind.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline slartibartfast

Trafficking, smuggling, drug production and distribution, slavery etc. are some of the most lucrative global money making occupations afflicting humanity.

They started as piracy, Privateering, smuggling and raiding other countries to steal their wealth etc.  Much of it was started by Kings , Aristocrats, and Powers That Be

Alice seems to know a lot about it.  His Avatars have included a pirate, a Viking axe, a Viking helmet IIRC, ... plus also using the Christian and original family name of an English family who became British Aristocrats,.   This was written in a way that indicated that he seemed to know the family imo.  This family were Privateers and made their massive wealth and built their pile, probably slave labour (imo) from the proceeds of Privateering.  Titles were awarded historically to many men who brutally raised wealth for Kings and the like, through Privateeering

Ask Alice.  I feel sure that he will be able to enlighten you with his interest in kit all.  I think he said that he was from Viking descent, which a lot of us are because they raped or butchered  everyone in sight in The British Isles.   

All fact or in my opinion.

Raping and butchering tends to cut down on descendants. You probably need to research more history. Non of the invasions of Britain replaced the population.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Eleanor

Oh dear.  So many people who despise Britain.  I might live in France but I am still British.

And Madeleine is still a British Citizen, entitled to the best efforts, as are all of you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Raping and butchering tends to cut down on descendants. You probably need to research more history. Non of the invasions of Britain replaced the population.
I think you’ll find that some invasions of Britain had more of an effect on the indigenous population than others
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

Those efforts saved a lot of lives.  Better off dead or in prison camps, would they have been?

Offline Eleanor

The reaction to my Comment has really shocked me.

All Citizens of any country are entitled to the protection of their Passports while travelling abroad.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

He may have had a special relationship with his daughter, and been distraught on the night it had to  involve the police and what to tell the family etc-  did he say in that interview 'we should never have left those children alone'?

He also had the opportunity to say she may have wandered out of the unlocked apartment. Sticking to that ole story I see. Quite a revelation  that night is  blurry? he forgets already, but remembers it was very windy and the shutters were making a noise. Hmmm O k.

My opinion is he may have loved his children in some way, but his own arrorgance, and selfish personality did come across duing those  first months after MBM was reported to have disappeared.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline slartibartfast

Oh dear.  So many people who despise Britain.  I might live in France but I am still British.

And Madeleine is still a British Citizen, entitled to the best efforts, as are all of you.

I thought there was a separate Brexit area?

Offline faithlilly

I refer you to your post about "that night". Gerry was not talking about the night Madeleine went missing.

He said it was very windy ‘all week’. I presume all week includes that night.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

The reaction to my Comment has really shocked me.

All Citizens of any country are entitled to the protection of their Passports while travelling abroad.

I would bite my fists at any paedophile or drug smuggler getting any help . British or no British- I wouldn't lose any sleep at all.

We have prisons in this coutry for good reasons ie not all British people are wonderful.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

Those efforts saved a lot of lives.  Better off dead or in prison camps, would they have been?

Many of the BEF did end up dead or in prison camps.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future