Author Topic: Lies about Sheila's mental health  (Read 21149 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Lies about Sheila's mental health
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2020, 10:55:04 AM »
If we are going to factor in adoption as lead signal of guilt then we should also bring JB's guilt via the same reasons.
Drug use could also be factored in by both Sheila and Jeremy- children from very close, loving backgrounds get sucked into that world via peer groups. Hence why I am not too convinced the adoption status plays any significant part on Sheilas relationship to send her into a frenzied murderer- especially her children and the bloody violent manner in which each execution took place.

I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times and to miss her own- having to shoot herself twice- is nothing short of fanciful!

That’s a really good point — why wouldn’t have Sheila killed herself with just one shot? Seeing how proficient she was (according to liar Jeremy) she managed to hit every target — even shooting June point blank between her eyes — yet couldn’t shoot herself properly!

And why didn’t she shoot herself in her temple or head?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2020, 11:01:59 AM »
See above post.  SC may well have suffered an 'attachment disorder' .  There's no evidence June was mentally ill when JB was a baby/small child.

But June also had a major depressive episode prior to adopting Sheila, so you can’t blame her second episode being caused by adopting Sheila.

Many people suffering depression can become ill again; sometimes outside elements can bring on an episode, and sometimes it happens for not reason at all. She may have had a chemical imbalance, anything.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2020, 11:09:13 AM »

That’s a really good point — why wouldn’t have Sheila killed herself with just one shot? Seeing how proficient she was (according to liar Jeremy) she managed to hit every target — even shooting June point blank between her eyes — yet couldn’t shoot herself properly!

And why didn’t she shoot herself in her temple or head?
Whoever pulled the trigger didn't kill her outright.   How can you use that as evidence way or the other?

Sheila - " yet couldn’t shoot herself properly!"
Jeremy - "yet couldn’t shoot her properly!"
Third party - "yet couldn’t  shoot her properly!"

I think it is easy not to shoot yourself properly.  Not everyone really wants to die. 

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2020, 11:27:57 AM »
Whoever pulled the trigger didn't kill her outright.   How can you use that as evidence way or the other?

Sheila - " yet couldn’t shoot herself properly!"
Jeremy - "yet couldn’t shoot her properly!"
Third party - "yet couldn’t  shoot her properly!"

I think it is easy not to shoot yourself properly.  Not everyone really wants to die.

There was NO third party. So just put that out your head.

You’re right, most people don’t want to die unless they’re suicide bombers or have some kind of huge depression.

Had Sheila shot herself in the throat, considering she immediately began haemorrhaging furiously, so much so her neck ballooned up and she must have been in severe pain where the bullet had torn the through her throat, crushed her vertebrae, and blood was gurgling up almost drowning her — she must have thought she was about to die any moment (which she would have done eventually.

Which begs the question: why would she shoot herself a second time thinking she was about to die any second, and how did she get the strength to lift the rifle again, aim it a second time, and pull the trigger when she was partially paralysed?

And how could she have done that using just one arm????

Her left arm was tucked up bent around her head and armpit. That arm would have been resting down by her body, as would her right arm too. After being shot her body would have involuntarily shook and her muscles would have twitched uncontrollably to the floor, and the gun would have flown away from her onto the floor.

It’s astonishing how stupid the police were when finding her so obviously staged.

Offline The General

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2020, 11:36:14 AM »

If we stretch that a little further, it may be seen that a child who doesn't want to go to boarding school and is angry with it's parents for sending them, it can easily be seen that the child would blame it's parents for the abuse inflicted on it there.
Exactly. So we potentially have incremental physiological and psychological detrimental changes occurring through childhood and adolescence, coupled with this festering frustration and anger. Almost perfect for the incubation of a psychopath.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2020, 11:40:45 AM »

There was NO third party. So just put that out your head.

You’re right, most people don’t want to die unless they’re suicide bombers or have some kind of huge depression.

Had Sheila shot herself in the throat, considering she immediately began haemorrhaging furiously, so much so her neck ballooned up and she must have been in severe pain where the bullet had torn the through her throat, crushed her vertebrae, and blood was gurgling up almost drowning her — she must have thought she was about to die any moment (which she would have done eventually.

Which begs the question: why would she shoot herself a second time thinking she was about to die any second, and how did she get the strength to lift the rifle again, aim it a second time, and pull the trigger when she was partially paralysed?

And how could she have done that using just one arm????

Her left arm was tucked up bent around her head and armpit. That arm would have been resting down by her body, as would her right arm too. After being shot her body would have involuntarily shook and her muscles would have twitched uncontrollably to the floor, and the gun would have flown away from her onto the floor.

It’s astonishing how stupid the police were when finding her so obviously staged.

You say it was "obviously staged" yet you deny there could have been a third party.

Most of the points you have made I agree with, except for this bit: "and blood was gurgling up almost drowning her".  I think that was only after the second shot that her mouth flooded with blood.

Maybe Taff Jones thought only a mental schizophrenic mother would kill both her young children.  He can't have been looking so much as Sheila but at those kids.   He could have been totally wrong, but if he really checked out Sheila surely he would have seen it didn't add up to suicide.

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2020, 12:14:33 PM »
Exactly. So we potentially have incremental physiological and psychological detrimental changes occurring through childhood and adolescence, coupled with this festering frustration and anger. Almost perfect for the incubation of a psychopath.

Almost perfect for the development of emotional disturbance and/or mental health problems, I agree.

I'm not sure whether psychopathy is something one is born with, or whether it can be acquired, so can't comment on that.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2020, 12:47:34 PM »

But June also had a major depressive episode prior to adopting Sheila, so you can’t blame her second episode being caused by adopting Sheila.

Many people suffering depression can become ill again; sometimes outside elements can bring on an episode, and sometimes it happens for not reason at all. She may have had a chemical imbalance, anything.

Yes June did have a breakdown in 1955 due to her inability to conceive (Source: CAL).

Post adopting SC she had another breakdown in 1959 again requiring in-patient psychiatric care.  We are told by Dr Ferguson this was caused by June's decision to adopt. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2020, 12:48:56 PM »
Almost perfect for the development of emotional disturbance and/or mental health problems, I agree.

I'm not sure whether psychopathy is something one is born with, or whether it can be acquired, so can't comment on that.

I'm not entirely sure it matters. It could be argued that every surgeon who has ever sliced into someone's chest or brain is on the psychopathic spectrum, as might be anyone prepared to take huge financial risks.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2020, 03:49:18 PM »

Google James Fallon, no one explains it better and with good reason.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2020, 06:07:12 AM »
You say it was "obviously staged" yet you deny there could have been a third party.

Most of the points you have made I agree with, except for this bit: "and blood was gurgling up almost drowning her".  I think that was only after the second shot that her mouth flooded with blood.

Maybe Taff Jones thought only a mental schizophrenic mother would kill both her young children.  He can't have been looking so much as Sheila but at those kids.   He could have been totally wrong, but if he really checked out Sheila surely he would have seen it didn't add up to suicide.

The SECOND party staged it!

Jeremy!

You’re wrong about the shots. The first shot was the one that caused her to haemorrhage profusely — the pathologist established that. And you can see the ballooning in her neck

The second shot killed her instantly.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2020, 06:10:25 AM »

I'm not entirely sure it matters. It could be argued that every surgeon who has ever sliced into someone's chest or brain is on the psychopathic spectrum, as might be anyone prepared to take huge financial risks.

A lot of surgeons do have psychopathic tendencies, but use them to their (and others) benefit.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2020, 10:20:45 AM »
Google James Fallon, no one explains it better and with good reason.

I did !!  Thank you for that, Caroline.