Author Topic: Cousin reveals how murdered bride wanted to call off marriage to Dewani  (Read 2617 times)

Offline John

Cousin reveals how murdered bride wanted to call off marriage to Dewani.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Cousin reveals how murdered bride wanted to call off marriage to Dewani
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »
'I persuaded sobbing Anni to go ahead with her wedding': Cousin reveals how murdered bride wanted to call off marriage to Dewani

Anni threw her wedding ring back at Shrien Dewani during an argument
    Her cousin Sneha Hindocha said she should speak with him before walking out
    Thousands will gather in London, Bristol, Cape Town and Sweden for a candlelight vigil tonight

'Vivacious and beautiful': Anni Dewani always put the needs of others above her own.

Honeymoon murder victim Anni Dewani decided to call off her wedding hours before it was due to happen but was convinced by her cousin to reconsider.

Speaking for the first time, Sneha Hindocha said she deeply regrets talking Anni into staying and will always live with the burden that she might have been able to save her life.

Days before her lavish £200,000 wedding in India the 28-year-old murder victim frantically called Sneha and announced the ceremony was off.

She had thrown her engagement ring at Shrien Dewani and told him she wanted to return to London.

But, trying to be level-headed, Sneha told Anni it would be best to talk things through with the millionaire Bristol businessman before making such a big decision.

Soon after the call, Anni was putting on her sari and getting ready to make a life-long commitment to her future husband.

'I wish I had just told her to come home, then she would still be here today.' Sneha told the Sunday Mirror.

'That's my regret and I'm going to have to carry it with me for the rest of my life.'

Two weeks later, Anni was dead. She was killed when the car she was travelling in with her new husband was hijacked in a township in Cape Town, South Africa, while the couple were on honeymoon.

Read more...

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.