Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502530 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #750 on: April 02, 2019, 11:45:20 AM »
It could prove that the similarity to Madeleine’s DNA was simpl by chance and that there was nothing to put Madeleine in the car.

How could it prove that?    All it will do is pick out the components that match Madeleine's DNA which has already been done,  which doesn't prove it was Madeleine's DNA as her components are not unique to her.   If they knew who was in the mix then they could find DNA for different people but as they don't know who these other contributors are then IMO it's impossible.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #751 on: April 02, 2019, 11:50:35 AM »
How could it prove that?    All it will do is pick out the components that match Madeleine's DNA which has already been done,  which doesn't prove it was Madeleine's DNA as her components are not unique to her.   If they knew who was in the mix then they could find DNA for different people but as they don't know who these other contributors are then IMO it's impossible.

I read on the news 9 site that Mark S contacted SY last year so nothing is happening

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #752 on: April 02, 2019, 12:09:28 PM »
The contributors could easily be members of the general public as it was a hire car. IMO
If that was the case 3 contributors would result in nearer 60 alleles. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #753 on: April 02, 2019, 12:12:10 PM »

Part of Lowes report -
   A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

37 components  of which 15 was Madeleine's.   
Not Madeleine's but the same as Madeleine's.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #754 on: April 02, 2019, 12:13:40 PM »
Not really... It wouldn't prove anything
The further analysis could eliminate Madeleine being in the hire car.  That would be the real advantage IMO.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 12:17:56 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #755 on: April 02, 2019, 12:18:15 PM »
The further analysis could eliminate Madeleine being in the hire car.  That would be the real advantage.

Why would this one sample eliminate Maddie being in the car... There could be more DNA of Maddie in the car... The digs don't alert to dna

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #756 on: April 02, 2019, 12:33:44 PM »
Why would this one sample eliminate Maddie being in the car... There could be more DNA of Maddie in the car... The digs don't alert to dna
The odd bit of DNA could be in the car, but this sample was from underneath surface of the boot mat.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #757 on: April 02, 2019, 12:58:04 PM »
The odd bit of DNA could be in the car, but this sample was from underneath surface of the boot mat.
What do you think is the significance of that.. None of it really signifies anything

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #758 on: April 02, 2019, 04:36:58 PM »
What do you think is the significance of that.. None of it really signifies anything
Get the evidence first and work from that.  Run the test first.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #759 on: April 02, 2019, 05:36:12 PM »
The people who believe the earth is flat are organising a Flat Earth Cruise to Antarctica sometime in 2020 in the hope of substantiating their beliefs.  Confident that the ice wall will stop them sailing over the edge perhaps?
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jan/09/flat-earth-cruise-nautical-navigation

The McCann conspiracy theorists pin their hopes on one guru after another the latest one promoting podcasts of every theory I've ever heard of.
The only thing more ludicrous than the current DNA speculation was the 100% claim which some diehards hold dear to their hearts  💖

At least the Flat Earthers don't intentionally cause harm or distress to anyone else with their beliefs.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #760 on: April 02, 2019, 08:15:11 PM »
The people who believe the earth is flat are organising a Flat Earth Cruise to Antarctica sometime in 2020 in the hope of substantiating their beliefs.  Confident that the ice wall will stop them sailing over the edge perhaps?
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jan/09/flat-earth-cruise-nautical-navigation

The McCann conspiracy theorists pin their hopes on one guru after another the latest one promoting podcasts of every theory I've ever heard of.
The only thing more ludicrous than the current DNA speculation was the 100% claim which some diehards hold dear to their hearts  💖

At least the Flat Earthers don't intentionally cause harm or distress to anyone else with their beliefs.

Indded they don't
I'm not too sure of how brave they are or how deluded they are.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #761 on: April 04, 2019, 02:55:20 PM »
There's been no libel actions raised against Mark Saunokonoko as far as I'm aware. I wonder if any will be raised after his next podcast that covers the deleted telephone calls. Just another example of typical parental behaviour when they claim they discover their child has been abducted by paedophiles.  &%%6

I don't think there is typical behaviour in these circumstances... Everyone's, different

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #762 on: April 04, 2019, 03:05:31 PM »
I tend to agree deleting telephone calls from a cell phone would not be what I would consider typical parental behaviour from parents who believed their daughter had just been abducted by a gang of paedophiles.  &%%6

Depends when they were deleted... It's the sort of thing I might do... If I'm sitting around waiting it would prove a distraction... We all have our opinions.. The mccabbs have driven forward the reinvestigation of the case.  .that doesn't sound like someone who was guilty and has got away with it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #763 on: April 04, 2019, 03:34:43 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko is going to be kind enough to explain it all to his listeners in detail on Monday.  I don't know what it is that motivates you to claim you might delete your telephone calls after learning your daughter had been abducted but it certainly does prove that we are all different.
I eas, already aware we are all different... Many fund jogging strange... I dont

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #764 on: April 04, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »
Depends when they were deleted... It's the sort of thing I might do... If I'm sitting around waiting it would prove a distraction... We all have our opinions.. The mccabbs have driven forward the reinvestigation of the case.  .that doesn't sound like someone who was guilty and has got away with it

I watched a programme about Russell Bishop the other evening. He murdered two little girls in 1986 and was tried and acquitted in 1987 and it took until 2018 to finally convict him. Following his acquittal the parents of the girls and the police were horrified and angry when he campaigned for justice alongside them because they were convinced of his guilt. The theory was that he did it in order to convince people of his innocence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0