Author Topic: " Why Didn't You Come Last Night When Sean and I Cried ? "  (Read 7405 times)

debunker

Re: " Why Didn't You Come Last Night When Sean and I Cried ? "
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 12:45:57 PM »
@ debunker

I didn't have the post modified because I didn't read it. Admin seems to have thought it was inappropriate all by himself/herself.

You can make no judgement on what I do in my private life because I have kept it just that, private. Kate however has not and has, in fact invited discussion.

Kate has claimed that she had absolute faith that her children were safe in the unlocked apartment yet at least two of her friends say otherwise and that she voiced those concerns on the Thursday night and thus she has brought into question her whole credibility.

Not only did she disregard here daughters's heart wrenching question, she also disregarded her own inner voice which questioned the safety of her actions and all for a glass of wine and a catch up with her mates.

Legally she is still a private person. Should people say what they say here in public and get traction (like Tony Bennett) then the Libel machine will be put into operation. The only reason why discussion continues here is its lack aof influence and breadth of coverage. Any attempt to counter the defamation on the internet would result in adverse publicity, giving [ censored word ]s what they want. CR will only move when it is in the McCann's interests.

debunker

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »
What is lacking from faithlilly and other [ censored word ]s is any sense of shame and any sense of empathy. Limited Moral Compass and plain bad manners.

Pleased I have never met a [ censored word ] in real life. When faced with the above arguments, anti-McCann fringe people sudden develop a conscience.

C.Edwards

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 01:04:22 PM »
CR will only move when it is in the McCann's interests.

e.g. once in the past 6 years.

debunker

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »

No. They went for the Express Group, Sky TV and several other places to get them to cease and desist. Letters before action have had material removed from websites.

The immunity apparent on small and insignificant websites only lasts as long as counter publicity would be greater than the effect of closing them down.

99%+ of the population do not visit [ censored word ] websites.

C.Edwards

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 01:14:59 PM »
Yes indeed. Silence those that doubt and want to highlight the inconsistencies in the stories at all costs.

debunker

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 01:16:25 PM »
Yes indeed. Silence those that doubt and want to highlight the inconsistencies in the stories at all costs.

No. Insist that if media publish information, that they can back it up with facts.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 01:27:41 PM »

No. They went for the Express Group, Sky TV and several other places to get them to cease and desist. Letters before action have had material removed from websites.

The immunity apparent on small and insignificant websites only lasts as long as counter publicity would be greater than the effect of closing them down.

Sky TV ? I had no idea of that.
Could this site be considered "[ censored word ]" since many here are called "[ censored word ]s" ?

debunker

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 01:38:42 PM »

Sky TV ? I had no idea of that.
Could this site be considered "[ censored word ]" since many here are called "[ censored word ]s" ?

Posts by certain people are certainly defamatory and actionable in law.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 03:46:37 PM »
Sorry I just repeated the word p... I have no idea how bad it is, I first saw it on this forum !