Author Topic: Who is Adam over on the JB Forum....he is awfully good  (Read 9443 times)

Offline Amanda3266

Who is Adam over on the JB Forum....he is awfully good
« on: April 06, 2014, 10:24:30 AM »
....as well as a tad mischievous I think.  8(0(*

He puts his points across well but really winds up the more bizarre people there. I have to say I agree with much of what he says.

He starts his posts with sentences like "Having established with my last post that Jeremy is guilty...."

It doesn't alf cause a fuss!

In actual fact I like some of the posts people make there, there are some sensible people there too but my goodness it gets heated sometimes.

Just wondering if "Adam" is a poster moonlighting from here .

Offline Amanda3266

Re: Who is Adam over on the JB Forum....he is awfully good
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:55:08 AM »
He is at it again........has started a thread with the "questions the pro-Bamber people must answer".

They are fuming.....am amazed that Mike Tesko hasn't banned him to be honest.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:33:08 AM »
I cant see why Mike should ban him. Adam is entitled to his view as any of the Bamber followers. Would be unfair to ban him for for believing Bamber guilty. Years ago, when the blue forum was set up there was an equal mix of pro and guilters, it made for some great posts. Theyre just going over old ground now, its all been done before. I still pop over for a read.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 12:06:58 PM »
They're not furious as far as I can see, they're debating it and nobody is being 'out of order', 'horrible' et al. Mike has no reason to ban him, infact he's been very chatty lately and answering people's question but he did that before. Most of the posters who post on both use their own names or the same user name. I couldn't get my own when I re-joined so I had to shorten it.
I don't even know why we have to have a board dedicated to them, let them debate what they like, they don't cause us any trouble, I think if there's an issue, join them and sort it out rather than antagonise them here.
Awaits, second ban    ?>)()<

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 01:25:24 PM »
I can understand why Mike wouldn't allow Scipio to join the blue forum (presumably that's still the case.) After a couple of Scipio's brilliant posts Mike, and especially Gladys, would just resort to sarcasm and abuse.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 03:20:12 PM »
I cant see why Mike should ban him. Adam is entitled to his view as any of the Bamber followers. Would be unfair to ban him for for believing Bamber guilty. Years ago, when the blue forum was set up there was an equal mix of pro and guilters, it made for some great posts. Theyre just going over old ground now, its all been done before. I still pop over for a read.

Absolutely correct Andrea.  There never will be anything new, it has all been gone over so many times.  Even Simon McKay has stopped talking of a miscarriage of justice since he has been educated in the facts.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 04:00:11 PM »
Absolutely correct Andrea.  There never will be anything new, it has all been gone over so many times.  Even Simon McKay has stopped talking of a miscarriage of justice since he has been educated in the facts.

Never say never!  Two amazing cases that have come to light recently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26540604

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26762099

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 05:18:27 PM »
They're not furious as far as I can see, they're debating it and nobody is being 'out of order', 'horrible' et al. Mike has no reason to ban him, infact he's been very chatty lately and answering people's question but he did that before. Most of the posters who post on both use their own names or the same user name. I couldn't get my own when I re-joined so I had to shorten it.
I don't even know why we have to have a board dedicated to them, let them debate what they like, they don't cause us any trouble, I think if there's an issue, join them and sort it out rather than antagonise them here.
Awaits, second ban    ?>)()<

Oh Joanne don't be such a spoil sport.  It's only harmless banter.  Look at all the stick I get on here about my adoption themed posts and posts in general; Scipio telling me I am a liar, have mental health issues etc, etc.  No one bats an eyelid including your good self.  It doesn't bother me in the slightest.  It really is like water off a ducks back.  I think posters have to expect a bit of banter/stick.  Its the nature of the beast ie debating forums.  Take a look at Parliament and Prime Minister's Questions - it can be an absolute bear pit  @)(++(*  And they have a speaker present to oversee it  @)(++(*

David Cameron at Parliament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3YjCudUpIk

Nigel Farage at the European Parliament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

Julia Gillard at the Australian Parliament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nvlN1dTn0c

@)(++(* 8@??)(

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 10:50:10 AM »
I wonder if Adam is aware that the person currently purporting that he is not a Bamber supporter once STATED that he wished that he himself had  murdered the Bamber family, including the boys, so that "At least Jeremy would be off the hook."

Sounds pretty supportive to me.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 10:44:03 PM »
Hmmm... sounds like Keiraline with her 70:30 guilty stance  >@@(*&)

I'm surprised Adam survived the cull.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 11:43:12 PM »
Hmmm... sounds like Keiraline with her 70:30 guilty stance  >@@(*&)

I'm surprised Adam survived the cull.

Adam doesn't challenge Mike.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Daisy

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 01:13:01 PM »
Don’t believe everything Adam says. I have just looked at the Blue Forum and he has stated Carol An Lee interviewed Bamber. What utter rubbish. CAL and I used to email each other regularly and the prison refused to let her visit him as she is a journalist. Jeremy wanted her to visit to discuss the writing of her book. She wasn’t even allowed on his phone list. People make claims which are totally false. At least on here we do our homework first!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »
Don’t believe everything Adam says. I have just looked at the Blue Forum and he has stated Carol An Lee interviewed Bamber. What utter rubbish. CAL and I used to email each other regularly and the prison refused to let her visit him as she is a journalist. Jeremy wanted her to visit to discuss the writing of her book. She wasn’t even allowed on his phone list. People make claims which are totally false. At least on here we do our homework first!

Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to recall reading that the book was marketed on her having interviewed Jeremy. There are certainly posters on blue who were once on his phone list and had been generous with their time and support. There is one who needs us to know that she, too, was on his phone list. However, he removed her from it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 03:41:10 PM »
Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to recall reading that the book was marketed on her having interviewed Jeremy. There are certainly posters on blue who were once on his phone list and had been generous with their time and support. There is one who needs us to know that she, too, was on his phone list. However, he removed her from it.

And no doubt dumped her because she unwittingly further exposed his guilt  8@??)(

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2018, 04:22:34 PM »
And no doubt dumped her because she unwittingly further exposed his guilt  8@??)(

Don't think that particular person thinks he's guilty Steph  8(0(*
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:49:44 PM by Caroline »