Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250714 times)

Offline John

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2013, 08:54:10 PM »
You have to admit Dave, even the presiding judge lost patience with Leonor and her blatant lies. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2013, 08:58:07 PM »
You have to admit Dave, even the presiding judge lost patience with Leonor and her blatant lies.
Well I heard that one judge refused to take part in the verdict out of disgust

Cariad

« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2013, 08:58:42 PM »
You obviously haven't been reading the posts...campaigning on her behalf.....according to Montclair who has lived in Portugal for 37 years he has never known anyone to win an appeal..it doesn't happen in Portugal..what do you think of that..

As what she did to her children...that's the version from the pj

Well most of her children weren't living with her and it was her neighbour who said she found Joana lost and alone on her first day of school. She had to take her and explain why she was late. Her first day at school davel!

If that doesn't break your heart, nothing will!

As for now case being over turned in 37 years, if you really believe taht it was a miscarrage of justice, you should still try!

Nelson Mandela didn't say "well, I've been on Robin Island for 26 years and haven't got anywhere, I may as well give in" did he?

You've got to fight for what you believe in now matter what the odds are!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2013, 09:03:50 PM »
Well most of her children weren't living with her and it was her neighbour who said she found Joana lost and alone on her first day of school. She had to take her and explain why she was late. Her first day at school davel!

If that doesn't break your heart, nothing will!

As for now case being over turned in 37 years, if you really believe taht it was a miscarrage of justice, you should still try!

Nelson Mandela didn't say "well, I've been on Robin Island for 26 years and haven't got anywhere, I may as well give in" did he?

You've got to fight for what you believe in now matter what the odds are!

I found Kate and Gerry's appearance on crimewatch heartbreaking

Offline John

« Reply #229 on: November 05, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »
The thing that stands out for me about this case is that Leonor didn't even bother to phone the police the moment she realised Joana was missing.  I'm afraid her excuse about having no credit on her phone doesn't wash as 112 is free.

What has K&G being on Crimewatch to do with this thread Dave?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Redblossom

« Reply #230 on: November 05, 2013, 09:10:01 PM »

Yes, both heartbreaking, a mother who  didnt take her kid to her first day of school and just left her to go alone and another one who was told her  three yr old kid was crying the night before and asking where they were, but left her again alone the next night too, not bothered....but left the door open in case if she woke up she could go out in the dark and trapse around looking for her,  thanks for bringing up the similarities.....

As for gerry and kates appearance(s) oh  dear....what a gullible person you are.....no hope for you
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:15:28 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #231 on: November 05, 2013, 09:19:44 PM »
Yes, both heartbreaking, a mother who  didnt take her kid to her first day of school and just left her to go alone and another one who was told her  three yr old kid was crying the night before and asking where they were, but left her again alone the next night too, not bothered....but left the door open in case if she woke up she could go out in the dark and trapse around looking for her,  thanks for bringing up the similarities.....

As for gerry and kates appearance(s) oh  dear....what a gullible person you are.....no hope for you

One of us is gullible...
I think the anti McCanns as a whole are gullible...accepting things without looking at the evidence..without questioning the evidence

Redblossom

« Reply #232 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:56 PM »
One of us is gullible...
I think the anti McCanns as a whole are gullible...accepting things without looking at the evidence..without questioning the evidence

you are in no position whatsoever to decree and judge about a whole group of people, and their thoughts, ideas, reasons, suspicions, knowledge, informed decisions of, what they have looked at and what  they have accepted or discarded, etc in a case....how utterly arrogant and presumptious of you.....funniest post of the day.......nite dear

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #233 on: November 05, 2013, 09:27:25 PM »
you are in no position whatsoever to decree and judge about a whole group of people, and their thoughts, ideas, reasons, suspicions, knowledge, informed decisions of, what they have looked at and what  they have accepted or discarded, etc in a case....how utterly arrogant and presumptious of you.....funniest post of the day.......nite dear

You do realise that you have just made this post...".what a gullible person you are.....no hope for you" but I am not allowed to answer.. I am entitled to my opinion even if you wish I wasnt

Redblossom

« Reply #234 on: November 05, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »
You do realise that you have just made this post...".what a gullible person you are.....no hope for you" but I am not allowed to answer.. I am entitled to my opinion even if you wish I wasnt

I called you gullible for a specific single thing....you called a whole geoup of people that in general....,, a ....slight....difference.....
 @)(++(*

Nite chum

Cariad

« Reply #235 on: November 05, 2013, 09:34:07 PM »

The two things are not mutually exclusive davel! You can be as heart broken as you like for two adults you don't know as still be moved by a five year old girls being lost and alone!

All your feeling are reserved for a couple of grown ups are they?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #236 on: November 05, 2013, 09:42:15 PM »
The two things are not mutually exclusive davel! You can be as heart broken as you like for two adults you don't know as still be moved by a five year old girls being lost and alone!

All your feeling are reserved for a couple of grown ups are they?

Absolutely not..there is far more suffering in this world...a googol times more than either of these cases..a million murdered in Cambodia...a million murdered in Tibet.. I think its all the nastiness.. the bile.. that is directed towards the Mccanns...you have seen that facebook site..its almost unprecedented

Cariad

« Reply #237 on: November 05, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
Absolutely not..there is far more suffering in this world...a googol times more than either of these cases..a million murdered in Cambodia...a million murdered in Tibet.. I think its all the nastiness.. the bile.. that is directed towards the Mccanns...you have seen that facebook site..its almost unprecedented

And growing daily. I don't condone it davel.

Offline Benice

« Reply #238 on: November 05, 2013, 10:08:22 PM »

How could that be if  LC didn't speak at her trial? 

As for lying - you will say anything under torture - and agree with whatever  is being suggested by others that you did.    Hence IMO the  places re where the body was supposed to have been but was not found.   Because no matter how much you are tortured, if you didn't do it then how can you say where a body is?  No amount of torture is going to change that fact  So you just say anything or agree with what is being suggested to you.   - and IMO that is what happened.

There was no evidence to show the body had been consumed by pigs - but what a convenient 'solution' to explain why a body was never found.

There appears to be no forensic evidence  - and torture was proved to have been inflicted on LC by unidentified  officers of the PJ.     The only thing we know for sure is that Joanna Cipriano disappeared - which of course she would if she had been abducted.

How LC is still in prison I will never understand.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:22:22 PM by Benice »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

AnneGuedes

« Reply #239 on: November 05, 2013, 10:47:10 PM »
You "will never understand" because only an innocent LC suits your agenda.
You're spreading the myth of a miscarriage of justice concerning LC, though you don't understand her language, have never seen her nor talked to her nor wrote to her.
LC concerns you only as an instrument to discredit the inspector who handled the case, not for the sake of Joana, but for the sake of another little girl's parents.
Exactly like the medium lawyer Aragão Correia.
Shameful.