Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250711 times)

Redblossom

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #330 on: November 08, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »
if you read the opening thread it was started by Luz

No use trying to blame Luz, this was a split off thread......as is evident in the OPs first words

Offline sadie

« Reply #331 on: November 08, 2013, 02:48:14 PM »
I think i am in the twilight zone.

This section of UK JUSTICE FORUM was supposed to be about the disappearance of Madeliene Mccann. The Cipriano case has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE McCann case.

I give up anyway it is pointless in wasting energy over those who cannot see because they are so blinkered by the necessity to discredit Mr Amaral anyway they can....

Time to move on I think this is nothing to do with finding Madeliene it is just a WITCH hunt for Mr Amaral.....

Poor Madeliene with friends like she has on most of these forums she will never be found......because people are too interested in burying Amaral...
It has everything to do with the Madeleine Mccann case

Joana, a little fair haired girl vanished just SEVEN miles away from PdL

There were three abductions or likely abductions in less than 3 years.

All the girls were young (8 or under)  and all were fair haired/ blonde

Joana was one of the three likely abductees. 

All the abductions happened in a small area no more than about 18 miles across.

No other abductions in the period in the whole of PT. 
PT is about 2/3 the area of England.

All three in well under 3 years

Oh and then there are the officers involved, Amaral et al.

Also the fridge used by both The Ciprianos and The Mccanns

... and the selacious sex.  Leonor with her brother Joao .... and The Mccanns being "swingers"

Oh and the bag
1) to carry Joanas body parts away
2)  Non existent blue tennis bag to carry Madeleine away

I am sure I have left loads out that others can add.

Of course there is interest in the Joana Cipriano case with it unsafe verdict becos of NO body and TORTURE used to force out "NON EVIDENCE".

Along with the fact that Amaral is a Court proven liar. 
His co-hort Cristavao is currently about to stand trial for 7 (seven) counts of gangster type criminal activity.

Jeez anyone who cares to open their eyes the slightest bit can see the likely connections + the fact that the Leonor and Joao Cipriano verdicts are completely unsafe

... removed provocative comment ...

Cariad

« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »

Offline sadie

« Reply #333 on: November 08, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
Totally agree.     

Apparently part of the prosecution evidence presented to the court as proof of guilt  was that LC wore a black blouse at some time after her daughter disappeared! 

Amongst the 29 'facts' which the court threw out I noticed  that the Court did not  believe that LC or her brother changed their clothes after they had done the deed - and went out that night wearing the same clothes.     So - apparently neither of them got a speck of blood on their clothes whilst dismembering a body with a saw and a knife and then handling the body parts.   I find that very hard to believe. 

Quote from facts NOT proved:

22- that the arguidos changed the clothes that they were wearing and that arguida BB, once again that night, washed the blood that had remained on the floor.
Unquote.

How anyone can believe that there is no chance that a Miscarriage of Justice occurred with this case - is beyond me.

Black top on a TV program [0.40], so Leonor must have dunit, donchathink?  Amaral and Co think this is part of the proof.  She is in mourning.for the daughter she murderd.

Oh but she is wearing her red trousers with it.  Her favourite long time outfit, but Amaral and co say that she dunit .... so she must have, donchathink?

Oh but the woman next to her is wearing a black top too [0.47].  Did she murder someone too?

Fancy, who ever would believe it, two women who must be mourning someone they killed .... and both on TV together.

Who ever would have believed it?  :Rolls eyes: in despair at some peoples 'lack of logic' and need to find stupid unsound reasons to accuse Leonor based upon such nonsense.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2013, 04:42:41 PM »
She's not fair haired sadie....

Thank you Cariad, not fair at all. Waste of time lol. What will be will be. It seems its the new thing to befriend mothers who commit Filicide....... ?>)()< 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Offline sadie

« Reply #336 on: November 08, 2013, 04:49:04 PM »
Thank you Cariad, not fair at all. Waste of time lol. What will be will be. It seems its the new thing to befriend mothers who commit Filicide....... ?>)()< 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Oh crikey.  And I really thought that she was fair haired

You [ censored word] are alwys right, aren't you?  @)(++(* 8(>((

Offline Carana

« Reply #337 on: November 08, 2013, 05:05:23 PM »
I really don't understand why some people can't accept that there was a possible miscarriage of justice in this case.

What irrefutable, cross-referenced, evidence proves what happened in this case?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:25:42 AM by Carana »

Offline sadie

« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2013, 05:21:25 PM »
Colombostomy

Do you think that torture should be used in cases that are difficult to prove?

Is Torture OK ?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »
Colombostomy

Do you thionk that torture should be used in cases that are difficult to prove?

Is Torture OK ?

My wife doesn't complain too much, mind you, I usually gag her quite well.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #340 on: November 08, 2013, 05:27:30 PM »
I really don't understand why some people can't accept that there wasn't a possible miscarriage of justice in this case.

What irrefutable, cross-referenced, evidence proves what happened in this case?

I think Stephen has described the situation quite well...posters are "devoted" to amaral and ignore all the evidence if it interferes with there devotion. To suggest a miscarriage of justice COULD be a possibility would be a serious insult to their "god". It just fits so well

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #341 on: November 08, 2013, 05:30:32 PM »
Did anyone celebrate Amaral Day this year...yes a day has been decreed Amaral day by some of his supporters on the net...that's devotion for you

Offline John

« Reply #342 on: November 08, 2013, 05:35:25 PM »
Did anyone ever think that Leonor might well be guilty of nothing more that cleaning up and covering up for her self-confessed murderous brother?  I find the suggestion that she killed Joana very difficult to contemplate.

Always remember that the brother had a history of violence and had already been sentenced for attempted murder of another individual.  Has Leonor really been convicted of a joint enterprise killing?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:43:44 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #343 on: November 08, 2013, 05:38:28 PM »
Did anyone ever think that Leonor might well be guilty of nothing more that cleaning up and covering up for her self-confessed murderous brother?  I find the suggestion that she killed Joana very difficult to contemplate.

but she confessed John and it was proved in court..are you suggesting there may have been a miscarriage of justice

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #344 on: November 08, 2013, 05:42:42 PM »

If ever this Forum should be looking into Miscarriages of Justice, this case should be top of the list.