Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250785 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #720 on: November 13, 2013, 12:13:28 PM »

Leonor's lawyer received money from the McCanns 24horas 30 October 2008

Aragão Correia confirms that he was supported with money from Maddie's parents

by Luís Maneta
30 October 2008
Translated.

The McCanns would never do that, they always act by proxy. But Metodo 3 might have.
According to a statement by Mr Mitchell himself, end of November 2007, the monthly expenses paid by Madeleine's Fund to Metodo 3 (fees paid by Mr Kennedy) are about 50 thousands pounds.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #721 on: November 13, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »
Therein lies the nutshell.

Interpretation, and that applies for all of us.

The following comment is for you davel, from another poster...........

'He knows full well when it was suggested that the judgement made in march 2013, superseded events of 2012 that it was about the principle, that a conviction based on something that subsequently turns out to be false, is unsafe.'

as I said the judgement in 2013 still accepted that Leonor had been tortured...it doesn't really matter if you don't understand..  what it does though is makes all your judgements valueless because they are based on untruths..Luz actually claimed once that there was a court judgement overturning the case..load of rubbish

Offline sadie

« Reply #722 on: November 13, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »
You don't have to mention the Mccanns.

Your agenda in this case is very clear.
What you dont know about me is that I have a very special spot in my heart forv Joana ... and also for Justice.

I want Joana back

I want her mother released from jail ... and Joao cos this case is not safe.  Torture was used stephen.  The so called info extracted under extreme pain and fear was used in a case that should never have happened.

Now why are Joano and leonor, Leandro and Joao so special to me?

We loved PT and the PT people.  Every year we used to holiday in Alvor and I found this wonderful wild nature reserve that we visited most days.  It was adjoining Figueira where the Ciprianos lived.

One day we arrived to find the place literally swarming with local folk; a whole village it seemed.  A lovely old fashioned scene.  Mothers, fathers and little children all picking berries, for jam, wine?   They were obviously from the local village ... and it was a joy to see the little ones running around chasing butterflies and generally having a wonderful day.

I believe that the whole Cipriano family were there.  I cant be sure but it seemed all the ordinary folk of the village we present.   Lovely simple country folk, going about their lives trying to make the best of it.

That moving scene lives with me and I shall never forget it.

Having learned so much about Amaral and his devious ways, his lying and his bringing in the DCCB, of course I am going to go for him.  It seems quite obvious that Amaral condones torture and disinformation.

As you have said, if it had not been for the Madeleine case, I would never have connected the case to the Joana case to begin with.

But that is completely irrelevant to my using info that I now have at my disposal.  And using that to base my analyses on.  Any objections Stephen?

Do you condone torture Stephen?    A simple question.  An answer please.

But now I believe I know what went on, If necessary I will shout it from the rooftops

Having seen the nonsense of the original case and its unjustices, of course I am going to go for him

stephen25000

« Reply #723 on: November 13, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »
as I said the judgement in 2013 still accepted that Leonor had been tortured...it doesn't really matter if you don't understand..  what it does though is makes all your judgements valueless because they are based on untruths..Luz actually claimed once that there was a court judgement overturning the case..load of rubbish

It is you davel who doesn't comprehend.

You're so wrapped up in the Mccanns, you cannot see sense anymore.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #724 on: November 13, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
It is you davel who doesn't comprehend.

You're so wrapped up in the Mccanns, you cannot see sense anymore.

a few are  far  too emotionally involved imo their extremeness  makes them look  really   removed from reality

Offline Benice

« Reply #725 on: November 13, 2013, 12:29:31 PM »
Your mind has been so poisoned by the McCann PR controlled Media against one single person that you lost the whole picture. Gonçalo Amaral was set aside from the case in early October 2007, why do you keep focusing on him?

Because he wrote a book that reflects the PJ FILES? Well, those files are available to anyone that wishes to read them.

Many others wrote books, namely the disgraced mother that was more worried to talk about her and her husband than about her child, so why can't the police that investigated the case write as well?!

Note: "disgraced" is the adjective preferred by the Media, and as an ignorant portuguese non sardine-muncher, I replicate it here.

Your claim the McCanns control the media is ludicrous imo.     They were persecuted and smeared by the media in both countries if you remember.   If the McCanns had any control over the media they would be last people to want to see any changes made to that powerful position and would be vehemently opposed to the Leveson recommendations.   The fact that they have taken the opposite stance should tell you something.

Either the translated version I have read of Amarals book is a catalogue of mistranslations or it is not true that his book faithfully reflects the PJ files.    It does not - which is why he is being sued for libel.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #726 on: November 13, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »
What you dont know about me is that I have a very special spot in my heart forv Joana ... and also for Justice.

I want Joana back

I want her mother released from jail ... and Joao cos this case is not safe.  Torture was used stephen.  The so called info extracted under extreme pain and fear was used in a case that should never have happened.

Now why are Joano and leonor, Leandro and Joao so special to me?

We loved PT and the PT people.  Every year we used to holiday in Alvor and I found this wonderful wild nature reserve that we visited most days.  It was adjoining Figueira where the Ciprianos lived.

One day we arrived to find the place literally swarming with local folk; a whole village it seemed.  A lovely old fashioned scene.  Mothers, fathers and little children all picking berries, for jam, wine?   They were obviously from the local village ... and it was a joy to see the little ones running around chasing butterflies and generally having a wonderful day.

I believe that the whole Cipriano family were there.  I cant be sure but it seemed all the ordinary folk of the village we present.   Lovely simple country folk, going about their lives trying to make the best of it.

That moving scene lives with me and I shall never forget it.

Having learned so much about Amaral and his devious ways, his lying and his bringing in the DCCB, of course I am going to go for him.  It seems quite obvious that Amaral condones torture and disinformation.

As you have said, if it had not been for the Madeleine case, I would never have connected the case to the Joana case to begin with.

But that is completely irrelevant to my using info that I now have at my disposal.  And using that to base my analyses on.  Any objections Stephen?

Do you condone torture Stephen?    A simple question.  An answer please.

But now I believe I know what went on, If necessary I will shout it from the rooftops

Having seen the nonsense of the original case and its unjustices, of course I am going to go for him

The torture question you have asked me before.

Look up the answer.

As for the rest............................................ >@@(*&)

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #727 on: November 13, 2013, 12:36:24 PM »
The torture question you have asked me before.

Look up the answer.

As for the rest............................................ >@@(*&)

that whole story  sounded twee to me   and farfetched like fantasy...... sadie also claims  clarrie is her cousin....

stephen25000

« Reply #728 on: November 13, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »

that whole story  sounded twee to me   and farfetched like fantasy...... sadie also claims  clarrie is her cousin....

'sadie also claims  clarrie is her cousin....'

Are you kidding me ? 8)-)))

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #729 on: November 13, 2013, 12:45:23 PM »
'sadie also claims  clarrie is her cousin....'

Are you kidding me ? 8)-)))

nope she wrote about it yesterday or the day before???    look up her posts lol

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #730 on: November 13, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »
sorry elenanor/sabot is related to clarrie    so many fantasy stories on here i cant keep up ?{)(**

Offline Luz

« Reply #731 on: November 13, 2013, 01:03:41 PM »

She was not tortured, she was beaten.

Her inmates beat the hell out of her - can you imagine a few dozens of women separated from their children for years, the only persons they love in their lives, being close to a woman that killed her own little child?!!! She was brutally beaten inside the prison, and the Prison Director was a negligent that was awarded a prize by Marinho Pinto, for making a fake statement in Court.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #732 on: November 13, 2013, 01:06:30 PM »

Her inmates beat the hell out of her - can you imagine a few dozens of women separated from their children for years, the only persons they love in their lives, being close to a woman that killed her own little child?!!! She was brutally beaten inside the prison, and the Prison Director was a negligent that was awarded a prize by Marinho Pinto, for making a fake statement in Court.

its a universal jail oath that inmates   hate  child killers even if they hurt  a child themselves  theres  zero tolerence

AnneGuedes

« Reply #733 on: November 13, 2013, 01:07:23 PM »

Wasn't she beaten inside of the police premisses then ?

Offline Anna

« Reply #734 on: November 13, 2013, 01:13:33 PM »
Your claim the McCanns control the media is ludicrous imo.     They were persecuted and smeared by the media in both countries if you remember.   If the McCanns had any control over the media they would be last people to want to see any changes made to that powerful position and would be vehemently opposed to the Leveson recommendations.   The fact that they have taken the opposite stance should tell you something.

Either the translated version I have read of Amarals book is a catalogue of mistranslations or it is not true that his book faithfully reflects the PJ files.    It does not - which is why he is being sued for libel.

It seems to me that on this forum you can either...........................
1.Hate the McCanns and adore Amaral or
2.Adore the McCanns and Hate Amaral
 What have the McCanns got to do with the Joana caso (Leonor Cipriano' appeal) which this thread is about?  >@@(*&)
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato