Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250750 times)

Offline sadie

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #855 on: November 14, 2013, 06:40:09 PM »

I can only speculate that in the past - everyone was on board - and they all covered one another's backs - against the claims of one person  - and their word as trusted policemen was almost automatically taken as the true version of events - over that of any potential criminal imo.

I do not see the logic of a Prison Director deliberately lying and taking a course of action knowing that it would jeopardise the careers and lives of several police officers, especially in the certain knowledge that they were innocent.    That makes no sense to me.

It was not a case of one person's word against another.    The Director obviously had sufficient irrefutable evidence to prove that LC's injuries were not caused by the inmates of her prison - and which the PJ could not disprove. 

As far as I know neither Amaral nor any other police officer has protested or accused her of perjuring herself or claimed that she was responsible for their 'wrongful' conviction.       
The actual torturers DID get away with it.  They made sure that Leonor could NOT identify them by putting a bag over her head.  Amaral and another officer (was it Cardosa?  Please correct me if I have the incorrect person) became criminals because they told lies about the torture.  As far as we KNOW neither tortured Leonor or Joao but I expect we shall never know, for sure, whether they did or not

Dr Ana 
Dr Ana Caldero .  Very brave prison Governor

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/directoraprisaoodemira.jpg

Dr Ana was a very brave woman in refusing to be intimidated by the PJ ... and acting on behalf of Leonor, a prisoner.  She was also very humane, going to the trouble of not only making sure that Leonor received medical help, but also in ensuring photgraphs were taken.  It would have been far easier for  her to go along with the PJ story that Leonor had thrown herself down the stairs.

I have a great deal of admiration of Dr Ana Caldero.  A woman of truth and honour who progressed Democracy in contrast to certain officers in the Faro /Portimao PJ who were still stuck with the Fascist approach of torture and bully

Cariad

« Reply #856 on: November 14, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »
A dollup of logic wouldn't come amiss here Albertini.

So the Prison Director allows? doesn't prevent a prisoner being torture?

And then calls in a Doctor and arranges for photographs to be taken which she releases to the world?

Come on, Albertini. get your thinking cap on.  Had that torture taken place on her watch, those photographs would never have been allowed.

Let alone released to the authorities and promoted.

And why did Leonor say that the PJ had done the torture if the prison Governor, officers or inmates had.  She would HATE all those people and want to see them punished.

How come that she says it was the PJ? 

You seem quite intelligent Albertini.   FGS get your brain in  gear.

Had the torture happened in prison, those photos would never have been taken, nor released.

If she had a beating from fellow inmates and then informed on said prisoners, she'd just have earned herself another beating.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #857 on: November 14, 2013, 08:18:07 PM »
The PJ confirmed that the injuries happened in the police station. 

Benita

« Reply #858 on: November 14, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »
The PJ confirmed that the injuries happened in the police station.

leanor had the bruises when she arrived at the prison ....the pj want to make their mind up when telling lies ...they said she threw herself down some stairs ..then they said she was beat up in prison  ...so which one is it ?  >@@(*&)

Offline sadie

« Reply #859 on: November 15, 2013, 12:13:15 AM »
If she had a beating from fellow inmates and then informed on said prisoners, she'd just have earned herself another beating.
She wasn't beaten by fellow prisoners.  She was beaten by the PJ.

So what has that got to do with it Cariad?  Obfuscation?

Offline sadie

« Reply #860 on: November 15, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »

leanor had the bruises when she arrived at the prison ....the pj want to make their mind up when telling lies ...they said she threw herself down some stairs ..then they said she was beat up in prison  ...so which one is it ?  >@@(*&)
Oh and it was reported that the PJ wanted the prison authorities to take half the blame

Dr Ana Had her wits about her.  She wasn't having any of that.

Offline sadie

« Reply #861 on: November 15, 2013, 01:14:12 AM »
I have added a link that you have probably already seen. I was looking for some info on Leona's partner, because a recent description reminded me of him.
 Looks like he sold them out! (Ciprianos)
http://www.algarveresident.com/10046-0/algarve/portugals-silent-child-victims
Anna, he was beaten up allegedly by Amaral and gave the evidence they wanted.  His name is Leandro de Silva.  A really nice guy, lovely with the kids by the look of photos and he reputedly was the one who let the Mccanns know what to expect from the PJ.  He knew what had happened to Leonor and Joao.  He was, and probably still is, a car mechanic.  His skin looks dark because his Mum, also a really nice kind looking woman, is black

Leandro Silva.  Leonors partner and step father to Joana..   Leandro and Leonor have two children together, both younger than Joana.   One is called Ruben,   I have forgotten the little girls name

I think Leonor and Leandro were 6 years together before Joana tragically disappeared.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/leandrosilva.jpg

Leandro has a kind face and seems to have a nice way with him

Cariad

« Reply #862 on: November 15, 2013, 08:34:30 AM »

SNIP///
And why did Leonor say that the PJ had done the torture if the prison Governor, officers or inmates had.  She would HATE all those people and want to see them punished.

SNIP///

She wasn't beaten by fellow prisoners.  She was beaten by the PJ.

So what has that got to do with it Cariad?  Obfuscation?

I was answering your question of why, if she was beaten by inmates, she wouldn't tell.

Offline Anna

« Reply #863 on: November 15, 2013, 09:36:00 AM »
Anna, he was beaten up allegedly by Amaral and gave the evidence they wanted.  His name is Leandro de Silva.  A really nice guy, lovely with the kids by the look of photos and he reputedly was the one who let the Mccanns know what to expect from the PJ.  He knew what had happened to Leonor and Joao.  He was, and probably still is, a car mechanic.  His skin looks dark because his Mum, also a really nice kind looking woman, is black

Leandro Silva.  Leonors partner and step father to Joana..   Leandro and Leonor have two children together, both younger than Joana.   One is called Ruben,   I have forgotten the little girls name

I think Leonor and Leandro were 6 years together before Joana tragically disappeared.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/leandrosilva.jpg

Leandro has a kind face and seems to have a nice way with him

Thank you Sadie, He looks different without his facial hair. I did discover his beating which hospitalised him, after I posted about him selling them out. That was the evidence of the incest, disappearing knife and saw, I believe.
 I still believe she is innocent! I do not believe the brother is innocent and think she either didn't know or was protecting him
no previous criminal record
family say she was not violent and never hit the children
The piccis are telling us they were clean and happy
Why would she do it ?
Motive?
I think that nerves and fear caused her to get muddled at the appeal and how could she be certain of identity when she had a bag over her head?
Plastic tube/cardboard tube ...ridiculous
Sitting or kneeling ....Its unlikely that she was in the same position for 2 days
She didn't inform the police for 2 days................I felt sure that when she went to the shop/café to inquire, that the shopkeeper phoned the police
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

« Reply #864 on: November 15, 2013, 09:41:16 AM »

I was answering your question of why, if she was beaten by inmates, she wouldn't tell.

Cariad

Thinking cap on.

If the torture injuries were caused by prison inmates, why would Dr Ana photograph them?  Surely she would want to hide them, rather than publicize them?

stephen25000

« Reply #865 on: November 15, 2013, 10:01:29 AM »
Cariad

Thinking cap on.

If the torture injuries were caused by prison inmates, why would Dr Ana photograph them?  Surely she would want to hide them, rather than publicize them?

Simples.

By attaching the blame to another party, she would escape charges of incompetence in the running of the prison and failure to control the prisoners behavior.

Offline sadie

« Reply #866 on: November 15, 2013, 10:05:22 AM »
Simples.

By attaching the blame to another party, she would escape charges of incompetence in the running of the prison and failure to control the prisoners behavior.

She wouldn't even take the photos.  She would completely vanish the whole episode of bruises.

Think about it Stephen

Offline Anna

« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »
Simples.

Then why didn't she just go along with what the Pj said............That she fell down the stairs, instead of getting a doctor to confirm that the injuries could not have been a result of a fall
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

stephen25000

« Reply #868 on: November 15, 2013, 10:10:11 AM »
She wouldn't even take the photos.  She would completely vanish the whole episode of bruises.

Think about it Stephen

Not sufficient.

Sadie, what have the prisoners there at the time said  about the events there ?

stephen25000

« Reply #869 on: November 15, 2013, 10:11:38 AM »
Then why didn't she just go along with what the Pj said............That she fell down the stairs, instead of getting a doctor to confirm that the injuries could not have been a result of a fall

Anna, it would tend to show that she is not in charge of events at the prison.

Incompetence tends to lead to dismissal in most jobs.