Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250787 times)

Offline sadie

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #1080 on: November 19, 2013, 10:33:28 PM »
This is the problem with this case, from the perspective of the English speaker there appears to be little evidence but this is false.  There is an abundance and when I get an opportunity I tend to compile it.
But the so called evidence cant be trusted, John.  It is useless.

It comes from a man who is a criminal.  A man who has twice been found guilty as a perjurer in Court, which confirms he is a liar .... and  ....
It comes from 3 tortured people who will say what they are told to say, because they are frightened of more pain

In fact they were advised not to speak in Court.  There could  be two or three reasons for that.

Their solicitor, Joao Grade was "found" with drugs on him visiting a jail wasn't he ?.  He never got prosecuted as far as we are aware and he was at Amarals birthday bash when some of Amarals group attacked Marcos Aragao Correira in his car and tried to pull him thru the window.

So one has to wonder if the "dont speak in Court" thingy is to make sure that the accused dont expose some rum goings on before hand.  Leonor was very quick to change Lawyers after the case.  It also seems that "they" are trying to keep her in jail as long as possible.  Has she "got some beans to spill " ?  Some beans that they dont want spilled?

Other witnesses too could have been threatened/beaten, as Leandro was

I want to make it clear that these are not accusations but there are strange things about this case that keep nagging at me,  and this drug thing of Leonors Lawyer at a prison !!, followed by a close friendship between the Prosecution and the Defense worries me.  It seems too cozy.

As far as I am aware, neither Amaral or Grade manhandled Marcos.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1081 on: November 19, 2013, 10:42:37 PM »
just ask yourself what are the chances of Leonor being convicted in the uk on the available evidence

Would it have even have gone to trial?

Benita

« Reply #1082 on: November 19, 2013, 10:53:50 PM »
john ....you say here .....http://johnlamberton.webs.com/ ......you suffered a miscarriage of justice ....yet your not willing to open your mind to the joana case  ....that surprises me when you yourself say you were wrongly convicted ...? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1083 on: November 20, 2013, 07:47:40 AM »
Would it have even have gone to trial?

I don't think it would have gone to trial. it will be interesting to see what John has got...I notice he says material not evidence..everything we have seen so far lkooks extremely suspect. if there was decent evidnce, dna etc it wouldn't need digging out.
  Accidentally killing a child is one thing...but then to cut her body in to pieces is another. Who could do that? Wouldn't it make a terrible mess that would leave some residue. Wouldn't it be far easier just to take the body and dispose of it somewhere.

it looks to me as though the pj wrote a script and then forced the accused to  support it through torture

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1084 on: November 20, 2013, 08:18:08 AM »
I don't think it would have gone to trial. it will be interesting to see what John has got...I notice he says material not evidence..everything we have seen so far lkooks extremely suspect. if there was decent evidnce, dna etc it wouldn't need digging out.
  Accidentally killing a child is one thing...but then to cut her body in to pieces is another. Who could do that? Wouldn't it make a terrible mess that would leave some residue. Wouldn't it be far easier just to take the body and dispose of it somewhere.

it looks to me as though the pj wrote a script and then forced the accused to  support it through torture

She wasn't being tortured when she lied her arse off during the Amaral trial. 

Leonor Cipriano is a social pariah, a misfit and nothing you choose to post will change that.  Her own family have disowned her, her eldest daughter now a grown up wants nothing to do with her. Even the two youngest children have had their names changed in order to protect them from the Cipriano curse. 

She is due out on early release but nobody will keep her.  Are you going to tell me you know better than her own family??
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:24:33 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1085 on: November 20, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »
Why are some of you being so rude to Anna? The date she'd asked about wasn't the initial murder trial, but it was the date of the end of the appeals process.

A newbie comes on here claiming ignorance and then starts spouting rubbish as fact and you want us to take her seriously??   @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1086 on: November 20, 2013, 08:30:17 AM »
She wasn't being tortured when she lied her arse off during the Amaral trial. 

Leonor Cipriano is a social pariah, a misfit and nothing you choose to post will change that.  Her own family have disowned her, her eldest daughter now a grown up wants nothing to do with her. Even the two youngest children have had their names changed in order to protect them from the Cipriano curse. 

She is due out on early release but nobody will keep her.  Are you going to tell me you know better than her own family??

what I am going to say is do you have any evidence of what you have said..or is it just more gossip like the rubbish that was used to convict her..glad to hear she will soon be out on release..are you sure of that

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1087 on: November 20, 2013, 08:32:58 AM »
Why are some of you being so rude to Anna? The date she'd asked about wasn't the initial murder trial, but it was the date of the end of the appeals process.

She posted 'trial'.   Are we to infer that every time she posts trial she means appeal??  Do get a grip Carana.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:35:57 AM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anna

« Reply #1088 on: November 20, 2013, 11:48:31 AM »
I really got to laugh when new posters come on here spouting pish when they don't even know the basics.  dum dee dum   @)(++(*

Suggest you do some homework Anna.

Yes, I am a newbie who started fresh on here just a very short time ago, knowing very little about this case, but I am learning fast with the help of other posters and their knowledge and I have a lot of time on my hands to
 research the case.
 It is soooo reassuring to know that the Moderators are being of assistance and adhering to the forum rules too  8)--))
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #1089 on: November 20, 2013, 07:55:47 PM »
There is nothing in the court case to suggest that the food purchased was in the house
and theres nothing to say that Leona or Leandro told them about shoes

A moderator has asked me to look at this post since it breaches one of our most important rules. 

Please acquaint yourself with the case Anna since what you posted is untruthful.  Both Leonor's partner and Joana's aunt were questioned at length about these issues  and gave evidence at the original trial.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #1090 on: November 20, 2013, 07:59:03 PM »
Yes, I am a newbie who started fresh on here just a very short time ago, knowing very little about this case, but I am learning fast with the help of other posters and their knowledge and I have a lot of time on my hands to
 research the case.
 It is soooo reassuring to know that the Moderators are being of assistance and adhering to the forum rules too  8)--))

The moderator was right to challenge you.   That said however I do agree it might have been done somewhat differently.

....yet your not willing to open your mind to the joana case 

How would you like me to open my mind exactly Benita?  It is evidence which counts and not opinion.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:02:36 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1091 on: November 20, 2013, 08:04:11 PM »
A moderator has asked me to look at this post since it breaches one of our most important rules. 

Please acquaint yourself with the case Anna since what you posted is untruthful.  Both Leonor's partner and Joana's aunt were questioned at length about these issues  and gave evidence at the original trial.

John...do you know if they actually gave evidence in person at the trial?

Redblossom

« Reply #1092 on: November 20, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »

Does it matter to you? You will only say oh they feared torture so whatever they said was put  in their mouths! So its all false manufactured etc etc blah blah

Offline John

« Reply #1093 on: November 20, 2013, 11:21:45 PM »

For the tenth time..  No.  Both Leonor and João sat silent throughout the murder trial on the advice of their lawyers.  The only time one of them was heard was when the judge allowed the video of the João confession recorded by the PJ to be played.

Benita

« Reply #1094 on: November 20, 2013, 11:28:23 PM »
For the tenth time..  No.  Both Leonor and João sat silent throughout the murder trial on the advice of their lawyers.  The only time one of them was heard was when the judge allowed the video of the João confession recorded by the PJ to be played.

after it was beaten out of them both ... ?8)@)-)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:53:27 AM by Benita »