Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250710 times)

Redblossom

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2013, 06:24:16 PM »
the scene was not like a   bloodbath at all...where did you dream that one up from

the place may not have been dripping in it but you get the picture!!!! So sorry for superlative language. Attempting to exonerate convicted child killers does rile me.....I suppose you think its time Baby Ps mother was let out of jail too,after five yrs,  for her allowing her boyfriend to beat her baby black and blue and kill him....well alledgedly she has been.....

ab) at a certain point in time, due to a motive that has not been exactly established, both arguidos started, conjointly, to successively hit minor CC on the head, prompting her to hit her head on the wall’s corner, being visible that she bled, from her mouth, her nose and her temple, due to the hits against the wall, which also caused the minor’s fall and her death, thus ceasing the arguidos’ activity;

ac) traces of blood from the minor remained on the living room’s walls and floor, on various spots, and also near the entrance;

ad) the arguidos ensured that CC was dead, verifying that she neither breathed nor reacted, and then, not wanting to be held responsible over their daughter’s and niece’s death, decided to prevent said death from becoming known to others;

ae) therefore, they soon decided that they would have to ensure that the existence of any signs in the house of what they had just done could not be verified, that the minor’s body would never be found and that, preferably, everyone would be convinced that the minor had been taken by a third party;

af) therefore, arguida BB remained at home, washing the wall and the floor that had signs of blood from CC, as well as the spot where the minor remained slumped after death, using a mop and its bucket to do so;

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
I didn't say I wasn't impressed with them. Perhaps you should try focusing on what I wrote rather than what you assume i wrote.

From what you have written, from what has been posted on this thread, from what I have read elsewhere and due to the fact she was brutally tortured by the PJ , I feel it is possible that her conviction is unsafe

Redblossom

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2013, 06:26:42 PM »

From what you have written, from what has been posted on this thread, from what I have read elsewhere and due to the fact she was brutally tortured by the PJ , I feel it is possible that her conviction is unsafe

Did the courts rule she was beaten BY the PJ? or just that she had been beaten?

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »
Just seen this...

??

Who? Are you confusing this case with some other?

Last week someone posted a link about her case
It said about someone being charged with her abduction

I did look tonight online but couldn't find anything
When I was asking on her about it last week someone snapped at me and said
Someone has been charged now move on blah blah .

So basically Joanna's case is still the same ???

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »
the place may not have been dripping in it but you get the picture!!!! So sorry for superlative language. Attempting to exonerate convicted child killers does rile me.....I suppose you think its time Baby Ps mother was let out of jail too,after five yrs,  for her allowing her boyfriend to beat her baby black and blue and kill him....well alledgedly she has been.....

ab) at a certain point in time, due to a motive that has not been exactly established, both arguidos started, conjointly, to successively hit minor CC on the head, prompting her to hit her head on the wall’s corner, being visible that she bled, from her mouth, her nose and her temple, due to the hits against the wall, which also caused the minor’s fall and her death, thus ceasing the arguidos’ activity;

ac) traces of blood from the minor remained on the living room’s walls and floor, on various spots, and also near the entrance;

ad) the arguidos ensured that CC was dead, verifying that she neither breathed nor reacted, and then, not wanting to be held responsible over their daughter’s and niece’s death, decided to prevent said death from becoming known to others;

ae) therefore, they soon decided that they would have to ensure that the existence of any signs in the house of what they had just done could not be verified, that the minor’s body would never be found and that, preferably, everyone would be convinced that the minor had been taken by a third party;

af) therefore, arguida BB remained at home, washing the wall and the floor that had signs of blood from CC, as well as the spot where the minor remained slumped after death, using a mop and its bucket to do so;

You are starting to rant now...I like the truth..whats wrong with that. The place was not dripping with blood you obviously haven't read anything re the trial...as I have said ..how did they know the blood found was Joannas...there was no dna ID ..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2013, 06:31:02 PM »

beaten by the pj

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2013, 06:32:33 PM »
The only evidence seems to be confessions unless someone has more information ..and guess what...there is no proof that Joanna is dead

Redblossom

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2013, 06:33:22 PM »

Last week someone posted a link about her case
It said about someone being charged with her abduction

I did look tonight online but couldn't find anything
When I was asking on her about it last week someone snapped at me and said
Someone has been charged now move on blah blah .

So basically Joanna's case is still the same ???

I dont think anyone posted that anyone other than JC and her brother were charged and convicted, probably just crossed wires.....youre not thnking of JCs common law husband are you? I cant think off the top of my head if he was involved or not but he went to prison I think too, I may be wrong....

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2013, 06:37:27 PM »
I dont think anyone posted that anyone other than JC and her brother were charged and convicted, probably just crossed wires.....youre not thnking of JCs common law husband are you? I cant think off the top of my head if he was involved or not but he went to prison I think too, I may be wrong....

It probably was ,
That's why I keep asking why is she and her brother still in prison if they didn't do it .
So the case is still the same apart from the latest news regarding the mother getting longer sentance

Redblossom

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2013, 06:38:29 PM »
You are starting to rant now...I like the truth..whats wrong with that. The place was not dripping with blood you obviously haven't read anything re the trial...as I have said ..how did they know the blood found was Joannas...there was no dna ID ..

thats what I said.....and please dont decree that I havent read anything....ta muchly

Whose blood was it then all over the floors walls  light switch etc? Pub brawl fight taken home?

But then the pair of them told the police exactly what happened and where, and it matched the locations, ok Davel....keep dreaming...fact is she they are  both convicted of murder...and your only reason to want them to be innocent is to attack Amaral to somehow whiten the mccanns reputation, by blackening his, doesnt work that way chum, never has, never will, lost mission

Offline Benice

« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2013, 06:42:26 PM »

from Post NO 77 on this thread.
The report concludes that the testimony of Leonor Cipriano and of the prison director, as well as other available evidence, are convincing in terms of proving that a crime of torture was committed by officers of the Portuguese judicial police. It condemns the use of "medieval methods" to "extract confessions at all cost, even if they are false", as "inadmissible" and as harmful for Portugal's image as an EU member that defends human rights and has a modern legal order and, as such, argues that these practices must be punished in "exemplary" fashion, or the Portuguese citizenry will lose faith in the judicial system.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »
It probably was ,
That's why I keep asking why is she and her brother still in prison if they didn't do it .
So the case is still the same apart from the latest news regarding the mother getting longer sentance

They are still in prison because they are serving their sentences because the legal system believes they did do it....lets not forget all their appeals to date  have failed.....justice systems do get it wrong sometimes...wheres the evidence they have presented that they are innocent though? Wheres any sightings of the little girl? Why did the uncle testify he put her body in a car and got it scrapoed and demolished? No need to reply.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
thats what I said.....and please dont decree that I havent read anything....ta muchly

Whose blood was it then all over the floors walls  light switch etc? Pub brawl fight taken home?

But then the pair of them told the police exactly what happened and where, and it matched the locations, ok Davel....keep dreaming...fact is she they are  both convicted of murder...and your only reason to want them to be innocent is to attack Amaral to somehow whiten the mccanns reputation, by blackening his, doesnt work that way chum, never has, never will, lost mission

You are dreaming again..if thir was that amount of blood a simple dna test would have identified it..what happened..so both of them told the police...after the beating..is that all the evidence..it seems it is

Redblossom

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2013, 06:46:31 PM »
from Post NO 77 on this thread.
The report concludes that the testimony of Leonor Cipriano and of the prison director, as well as other available evidence, are convincing in terms of proving that a crime of torture was committed by officers of the Portuguese judicial police. It condemns the use of "medieval methods" to "extract confessions at all cost, even if they are false", as "inadmissible" and as harmful for Portugal's image as an EU member that defends human rights and has a modern legal order and, as such, argues that these practices must be punished in "exemplary" fashion, or the Portuguese citizenry will lose faith in the judicial system.

Is that a court ruling?

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2013, 06:47:02 PM »
Wasn't there pigs blood in the freezer ?