Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250780 times)

Redblossom

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
You are dreaming again..if thir was that amount of blood a simple dna test would have identified it..what happened..so both of them told the police...after the beating..is that all the evidence..it seems it is

I will leave you to dream as you are seriously boring me now.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2013, 06:47:51 PM »
They are still in prison because they are serving their sentences because the legal system believes they did do it....lets not forget all their appeals to date  have failed.....justice systems do get it wrong sometimes...wheres the evidence they have presented that they are innocent though? Wheres any sightings of the little girl? Why did the uncle testify he put her body in a car and got it scrapoed and demolished? No need to reply.

They  were found guilty in a court of law...just like Barry George and the Birmingham 6

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »
Wasn't there pigs blood in the freezer ?

that evidence wasn't necessary as they had their confessions

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »

Redblossom

Redblossom

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »
They  were found guilty in a court of law...just like Barry George and the Birmingham 6

They got acquitted  though didnt they?

Redblossom

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2013, 06:55:07 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483941/Witness-Seeing-Madeleine-Morocco-sent-shivers-spine.html

Do you not think this girl looks like joana ? (also who photoshopped Madeleine on the back of he/she)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484120/Third-Madeleine-Morocco-sighting-Im-convinced-says-woman.html

Bushras cows lick is on wrong side

Er NO.......Id stop reading [ censored word ] blogs if I were you..btw this tourits was so shocked and snapped Madeleine she didnt pass her photo on to anyone for a month, ok then, next...Thnk Im done here though..enough wasted time

Offline Kazcutt

Redblossom

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2013, 06:59:19 PM »
I personally don't trust miss morais site
She translated the court judgement, unless you can do a better job or get someone else to do it, and show she has mistranslated anything, especially on Purpose as you suggest,  best stop the accusations and whining.......hey? Out of here..........

Offline Benice

« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2013, 07:01:55 PM »
They are still in prison because they are serving their sentences because the legal system believes they did do it....lets not forget all their appeals to date  have failed.....justice systems do get it wrong sometimes...wheres the evidence they have presented that they are innocent though? Wheres any sightings of the little girl? Why did the uncle testify he put her body in a car and got it scrapoed and demolished? No need to reply.

Do you think they would still be in prison in this country - once torture had been established?   I don't.

People will say anything and agree to anything under torture - just to make it stop. 
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2013, 07:09:16 PM »
She translated the court judgement, unless you can do a better job or get someone else to do it, and show she has mistranslated anything, especially on Purpose as you suggest,  best stop the accusations and whining.......hey? Out of here..........

Did I suggest lol

Redblossom

« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »
Do you think they would still be in prison in this country - once torture had been established?   I don't.

People will say anything and agree to anything under torture - just to make it stop.

I see you failed to answer my question to you a few posts behind.....one step at a time

Redblossom

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2013, 07:23:22 PM »

Did I suggest lol
Whatever you thought you were doing you need to prove the translation of the court judgements is false before hurling aspersions...zzzzbut you cant do end of here...

Edit spello
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:29:51 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2013, 07:30:35 PM »
Whatever you thought you were doing you need to prove the translation of the court judgements is false before hurling aspersions...zzzzbut you cant ao end of here

There you go again I've not mentioned her translation ,you have twice
I said I don't trust her site

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
They got acquitted  though didnt they?

eventually...the point is they were found guilty in a court of law