Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250731 times)

Offline Carana

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »
Like the shoes she was wearing were in the flat?
Sorry but if she was genuinely missing why would they both change their statement a zillion times, why would the brother change his story from I killed her to his sister sold her? Etc If you find nothong wrong in this case you  need to have a word with yourseldpf about many things....reread the whole supreme court judgement.....and tell me its all boll******

I have and I find the whole case very strange.

Try to take this case on its own for two minutes. (Imagine that it had taken place somewhere else entirely.)

I still haven't found any proof that she actually got home that evening. Neither have I found any forensic testimony to the effect that something disastrous had happened to this child in that house.

Offline Benice

« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2013, 06:35:19 PM »
Like the shoes she was wearing were in the flat?

Was it ever established that she only had one pair of shoes?
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2013, 06:38:39 PM »
Why did they change their statements..because they were tortured...which has been proved
ive read the court judgement and a lot of it is bol*******

Now...about the blood

yesterday you claimed there was blood everywhere...why was not one drop of Joannas blood found

Was the brother tortured in 2009 when he appealed his sentence? Giving a different story?Seems to me like the pair of them were trying to blame each other....for selling her.....why would they do that if she was abducted

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/supreme-court-refuses-to-review-joana.html

As for the blood I didnt claim anything, I posted whatI read in the court judgement about blood being found on floors and walls....you mayhave a point in the sense that this happens for innocent reasons in many households.....my parquet floor was strewn with blood last month after i cut my foot on glass....but I didnt have a child mssing or tell the police where she had lost blood.....! Or how I disposed of her.....he had his confession videotaped didnt? Was he black and blue in it? As for your saying the whole judgement is boll**** well I dont thnk youre qualified to do that, do you? As hasbeen explained on this thread, dna is not the be all and end all of evidence required to convict someone......there are many strands in cases....eta that last bit is for you carana as well....and what proof would you want for her getting home that evening?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:43:29 PM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2013, 06:39:20 PM »

Was it ever established that she only had one pair of shoes?

Benice, no one said that!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2013, 06:44:32 PM »
Was the brother tortured in 2009 when he appealed his sentence? Giving a different story?Seems to me like the pair of them were trying to blame each other....for selling her.....why would they do that if she was abducted

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/supreme-court-refuses-to-review-joana.html

As for the blood I didnt claim anything, I posted whatI read in the court judgement about blood being found on floors and walls....you mayhave a point in the sense that this happens for innocent reasons in many households.....my parquet floor was strewn with blood last month after i cut my foot on glass....but I didnt have a child mssing or tell the police where she had lost blood.....! Or how I disposed of her.....he had his confession videotaped didnt? Was he black and blue in it?

it seems he realised it was not worth being further tortured and gave in easy...the whole case sounds like a miscarriage of justice to me

why was no blood belonging to Joanna found

Redblossom

« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2013, 06:47:15 PM »
it seems he realised it was not worth being further tortured and gave in easy...the whole case sounds like a miscarriage of justice to me

Youre not making much sense here.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2013, 06:49:36 PM »
Youre not making much sense here.....

perhaps if you could answer the question it would make more sense. the court claimed lots of blood as you have stated...but none of it belonged to Joanna how can that make sense to anyone

Offline Carana

« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2013, 06:49:53 PM »

why was no blood belonging to Joanna found

I have never found any forensics to indicate that she could have come to grief in that house.

Offline Benice

« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2013, 06:58:26 PM »
I have and I find the whole case very strange. Try to take this case on its own for two minutes. (Imagine that it had taken place somewhere else entirely.)

I still haven't found any proof that she actually got home that evening. Neither have I found any forensic testimony to the effect that something disastrous had happened to this child in that house.

Totally agree Carana.  Most strange of all IMO is the fact that even the motive for the crime which was presented to the court was not accepted by them.    Surely a credible motive would be of paramount importance and an essential requirement for obtaining a guilty verdict in a murder trial.    Particularly in view of the apparent lack of forensics.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline Benice

« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2013, 07:09:15 PM »
Benice, no one said that!

I thought you were saying that her shoes being in the flat was proof that she had returned home?  If I got that wrong what did you mean?

Redblossom

« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2013, 07:12:10 PM »
perhaps if you could answer the question it would make more sense. the court claimed lots of blood as you have stated...but none of it belonged to Joanna how can that make sense to anyone

No davel....YOUR post about torture made no sense.......read back....as  for the blood.....how can you be in any position whatsoever to state as afact it wasnt her blood! Did they dna test it and found it to be someone elses?

Redblossom

« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2013, 07:13:51 PM »

I thought you were saying that her shoes being in the flat was proof that she had returned home?  If I got that wrong what did you mean?

if you had  read the judgement you will have seen that it said all the shoes she owned and wore were in the flat

Offline Benice

« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2013, 07:18:13 PM »
if you had  read the judgement you will have seen that it said all the shoes she owned and wore were in the flat

Ahh I see it all now.  Thanks.

Redblossom

« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2013, 07:26:08 PM »
Ahh I see it all now.  Thanks.

which is the all you see  then benice.....

Offline Benice

« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »
which is the all you see  then benice.....

Pardon?  You've lost me.