Author Topic: Anything and everything  (Read 60955 times)

Offline TTSOFAFM

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2013, 12:29:15 PM »
"fact that the McCanns are NOT responsible for what happened to their daughter?"

Is there any proof of this?
I think DC Redwood's words are plenty of proof.  And that of the PJ.  What more do you need?  If you are expecting to peruse the evidence collated by Scotland Yard and the PJ since the review was sanctioned, then I think you will find that you are very much misguided.  One thing is certain, the Police do NOT have to prove anything to forum posters.  And to be perfectly honest it is none of your business.  Some of you just think you have the right and try to  make it your business, and some of you can't understand the confidentiality of a thorough Police investigation, can you?

Offline TTSOFAFM

« Reply #346 on: November 13, 2013, 12:34:48 PM »

The difference is, the error of judgement the McCanns made, probably made it possible for the so called pedophile CRIMINAL to take their daughter away in the first place.

With Amaral his crime was simply signing off a document he had not read.

Gonçalo Amaral, a former coordinator of the PJ's Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão, who was acquitted of the crime of omission of denunciation, was condemned to one and a half years over the crime of false deposition, with a suspended sentence over a similar period.

His CRIME hardly led to anyone being harmed in anyway he did make a mistake his mistake was to TRUST his men, and the same goes for the McCanns their mistake was to TRUST their babysitting routine was going to keep their children SAFE. They BOTH MADE A HUGE ERROR OF JUDGEMENT.

FOR ME BOTH MISTAKES should now be put to rest, but no we are asked to stop bringing up the MISTAKE by the McCanns, but in the same breath we have to keep dragging up a mistake Mr Amaral made.

By the way who has now served his sentence and was NEVER sacked for this as he went on to work with the McCann case.

Its all so silly really it serves no purpose constantly banging on about Mr Amaral. He is not in charge has not been for many years and the great Scotland Yard is on the case. and I agree it is totally pointless in harping on about the McCanns mistake either its done and it cant be undone....

Perhaps we can all agree to let both MISTAKES rest now.

I for one am fed up of reading about both of them.

The difference is, the error of judgement the McCanns made, probably made it possible for the so called pedophile CRIMINAL to take their daughter away in the first place.
The McCanns have to live with that thought every day of the year.  But you are missing the point.  The person who took Madeleine is to blame.  What about those molestations Kate mentions in her book?  The ones where children were molested and their parents WERE in the apartment.  What about the incident DC Redwood mentions in 2006 where someone was looking into a babies cot and was disturbed by luck and fled.

Those parents were there, it didn't stop it happening did it?  What if the McCanns had been there asleep and in a deep sleep that they didn't hear anything, would you blame them then?

What about the thousands of burglaries that happen when people are out?  Are these people to blame because someone decided to rob their home and they decided to go out?

Keep blaming the McCanns will NOT solve this case.  Blaming the McCanns will NOT find Madeleine.  So why bash them with every stick possible.  They have a daughter who is missing.  Why can't you for once in your lives show some compassion and empathy?  Why can't you do what is best for Madeleine and help find who took her?

Offline jassi

« Reply #347 on: November 13, 2013, 12:44:57 PM »
The McCanns have to live with that thought every day of the year.  But you are missing the point.  The person who took Madeleine is to blame.  What about those molestations Kate mentions in her book?  The ones where children were molested and their parents WERE in the apartment.  What about the incident DC Redwood mentions in 2006 where someone was looking into a babies cot and was disturbed by luck and fled.

Those parents were there, it didn't stop it happening did it?  What if the McCanns had been there asleep and in a deep sleep that they didn't hear anything, would you blame them then?

What about the thousands of burglaries that happen when people are out?  Are these people to blame because someone decided to rob their home and they decided to go out?

Keep blaming the McCanns will NOT solve this case.  Blaming the McCanns will NOT find Madeleine.  So why bash them with every stick possible.  They have a daughter who is missing.  Why can't you for once in your lives show some compassion and empathy?  Why can't you do what is best for Madeleine and help find who took her?

How do you suggest we all do that ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #348 on: November 13, 2013, 01:39:36 PM »
How do you suggest we all do that ?

Seven sets of PIs couldnt manage it
Two police forces couldnt
A review and a new SY investigsgion aint done it yet....far as we know
Worldwide intensive 6 yr media campaign hasnt managed it
A couple posters hint at having worked it all out along with suspects....
All in all millions of pounds in the double figures hasnt managed it
Etc
Etc
 >@@(*&)

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #349 on: November 13, 2013, 01:47:40 PM »

IF you read my post that is not the case.

I wish both errors of judgement would be put to rest. It just seems to me that nearly every post is nothing to do with sluething its just about point scoring.

I said we need to move on, all the answer had to be was yes I agree.....

You state WHY CANT YOU DO WHAT IS BEST FOR MADELEIENE AND HELP FIND WHO TOOK HER...

IF you are talking to me then you never read my post again just read what you wanted to read.

WE ALL NEED to stop harping on about Amaral and the McCanns, non of it is finding the child.

IMHO of course.

Mind you if PJ, SY, so many PI, and lots of appeals hasnt found her or even a trace of her, possibly some of it is because the focus is too much on Amaral the criminal and not enough on actual facts that might lead to finding her.........

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #350 on: November 13, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
I think DC Redwood's words are plenty of proof.  And that of the PJ.  What more do you need?  If you are expecting to peruse the evidence collated by Scotland Yard and the PJ since the review was sanctioned, then I think you will find that you are very much misguided.  One thing is certain, the Police do NOT have to prove anything to forum posters.  And to be perfectly honest it is none of your business.  Some of you just think you have the right and try to  make it your business, and some of you can't understand the confidentiality of a thorough Police investigation, can you?

"fact that the McCanns are NOT responsible for what happened to their daughter?"

Is there any proof of this?

"I think DC Redwood's words are plenty of proof."

So just opinion then.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #351 on: November 13, 2013, 02:16:00 PM »
You can start by trying to find out what time Madeleine left the apartment? Now that is hard to do because there's many opportunities. On all of the 3 checks for starters, even before 8.30pm. To narrow this down you have to go through every possible theory and work out what is possible and what is not. Could an abductor be hiding in that apartment for that amount of time? IMO No. Could Madeleine have left the apartment on any of the 3 checks. IMO Yes. Could she have left before 8.30pm? IMO Yes.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #352 on: November 13, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »
I think DC Redwood's words are plenty of proof.  And that of the PJ.  What more do you need?  If you are expecting to peruse the evidence collated by Scotland Yard and the PJ since the review was sanctioned, then I think you will find that you are very much misguided.  One thing is certain, the Police do NOT have to prove anything to forum posters. And to be perfectly honest it is none of your business.  Some of you just think you have the right and try to  make it your business, and some of you can't understand the confidentiality of a thorough Police investigation, can you?

Rather fancy I've heard this line of reasoning from someone else, just recently.  8(0(*

We have every right to take as much interest as we wish.

I think most of us recognise the confidentiality of investigations, so we wait for the police announcements while viewing sceptically the output of the  media.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #353 on: November 13, 2013, 02:23:01 PM »
If the case is no ones business then no case and no news is anyones business....everything and anything in the public domIn is anyones and everyones business......

Offline Luz

« Reply #354 on: November 13, 2013, 02:31:42 PM »
Inept?  No I think you will find Anne that when posters call Amaral a criminal it is a factual statement.  A criminal is a person who has been found guilty of committing a crime.  Goncalo Amaral was found guilty of a crime so he is a criminal.  He has a record.

Your logic and way of thinking means, that the paedophile who is convicted of sexually molesting children, once his time is served is no longer a criminal.  He is a criminal, he has committed a crime. Maybe the offences are not the same but the basic principles are.  So Anne, Goncalo Amaral is a criminal.

You state 'Who never made an error?'  Again pure hypocrisy from you Anne.  The McCanns made an error of judgement by dining at the Tapas bar, they thought it would be safe and they thought their checks would have been adequate enough to protect their children, yet you Anne along with other people, will not let the McCanns forget about their mistake.  Every day their error of judgement is used as a stick to bash them with.   Every day, some members of this forum post comments that are highly critical of the McCanns. 

Every day, the McCanns have their lives dug over by internet posters who think they are better detectives than those in Scotland Yard and the PJ.  And every day, the fact the the McCanns are not suspected and neither are they persons of interest by both Scotland Yard and the PJ is totally ignored.  Why is that?  Is it because some of you can't accept the fact that the McCanns are NOT responsible for what happened to their daughter?

Some people here, won't accept that the McCanns made an error of judgement, why is that? So the mantra from the supporters of Amaral is we must ignore his criminal record and never mention it, but we beat the McCanns daily for their error of judgement and please remember the McCanns do NOT have a criminal record, unlike Amaral.

Every day that the McCann breathe without a care for their daughter, is a day too much in their lives.

Before the usual trendy make their misinterpretations: every day that the MCCann live without caring for their daughter - and there are too many - it's a day too many in their lives.

Your "copy pasted" drivel is just trash....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 02:38:14 PM by Luz »

Offline Luz

« Reply #355 on: November 13, 2013, 02:51:34 PM »
UK posters now detain the power to determine that a portuguese citizen is guilty of a crime;
Every silly nutthead must abide to their decision;

The same subjects decided that some special british citizens were innocent;

Those same subects accept that the crime of making a 3 year old disappear was the art of a mysterious abductor (foreigner, in preference) with many faces, many bodies and in many places;

Those same subjects have no problem in accusing innocent people in order to bring up the poor, unfortunate, careless and guilty McCann parents, as offended.

I don't mean to insult the British people, on the contrary, but like in Portugal, in the islands there are some stinky friends.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 02:54:18 PM by Luz »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #356 on: November 13, 2013, 06:54:08 PM »
DCI Andy Redwood said: "From the outset we have approached this review with a completely open mind, placing Madeleine McCann at the heart of everything we do. We are working on the basis of two possibilities here. One is that Madeleine is still alive; and the second that she is sadly dead.

"Based on the former we are releasing the age progression image today with a specific appeal.

"If you know where Madeleine McCann is now or you have new direct information/evidence about what has happened to her then please contact us.

"The second point of appeal today is in relation to those who were at the resort of Praia da Luz between 28 April and 3 May 2007. If you were either on holiday or in residence in the resort during this period, particularly in the vicinity of the Ocean Club, and you have not been spoken to by police either here or in Portugal then please call us on 0800 0961011 if you are within the UK. The number for non-UK residents is +44 2071580 126. Alternatively if you do not want to speak to us directly you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:59:02 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Danamithar

« Reply #357 on: November 13, 2013, 06:55:21 PM »
Simply......Why were Special Branch used to take the McCanns home from East Midlands airport on their return from Portugal ?
Anyone know ?  >@@(*&)

AnneGuedes

« Reply #358 on: November 13, 2013, 07:02:38 PM »
Simply......Why were Special Branch used to take the McCanns home from East Midlands airport on their return from Portugal ?
Anyone know ?  >@@(*&)
For security reasons apparently. The same was required by the embassy between PDL and Faro Airport where they used the VIP entrance.

A clear contrast with Mr McCann's idea of clandestine passage of the boarder...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:04:16 PM by AnneGuedes »

Offline jassi

« Reply #359 on: November 13, 2013, 07:06:10 PM »
For security reasons apparently. The same was required by the embassy between PDL and Faro Airport where they used the VIP entrance.

A clear contrast with Mr McCann's idea of clandestine passage of the boarder...

That does beg the question why was such security deemed necessary?

Or maybe not -