Author Topic: 276 Nigerian girls 'stolen' by Islamic extremists  (Read 6748 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: 276 Nigerian girls 'stolen' by Islamic extremists
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 09:34:00 PM »
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

All terrorists are Muslims expect the 94% which aren't....

Since when did 6% become 'most'?

Cariad your link/data/figures are based on terrorist attacks on US soil.  I guess globally it's a different story? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 09:53:41 PM »
Name any group that has carried out or attempted a terror attack in the UK in the past say decade? There have been literally dozens and 100% by muslims!

Can you name the last significant terrorist outrage worldwide that wasn't perpetrated by muslims? Then count how many muslim terror attacks you can name since that one!

Then type in 'Syrian torture' in youtube ..... if you have the stomach to watch the literally 1000's of videos of the most disgusting acts of barbarism carried out in the name of Allah!

There have been over 22,975 documented Islamic terror attacks causing death worldwide since 9/11. (Do you want the list?). If that figure is 6% as you claim then there must have been 359,942 deadly non-muslim terror attacks in that same period. Can you name any of them?

These are facts; not some silly pie chart on an obscure website.

Unlike say NI where the motivations/objectives were clear ie a united Ireland, I am not exactly sure what the motivations/objectives are of Islamic terrorists.  Attacks take place all over the world.  The backgrounds of the perps are wide ranging too.

- rejection of Western culture etc
- religious ideology
- Israel/Palestine
- Western foreign policy eg Afghanistan/Iraq

What is the solution? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »
Unlike say NI where the motivations/objectives were clear ie a united Ireland, I am not exactly sure what the motivations/objectives are of Islamic terrorists.  Attacks take place all over the world.  The backgrounds of the perps are wide ranging too.

- rejection of Western culture etc
- religious ideology
- Israel/Palestine
- Western foreign policy eg Afghanistan/Iraq

What is the solution?

When some 90% of victims of muslim terror attacks are other muslims, you just shake your head in bemusement! They kill you because you believe in a slightly different shade of Islam. They kill you if you draw a cartoon of Muhammad! If you leave Islam you become an apostate .... punishment:death!

Women are treated like shit. Rape is common place. Beatings are common place. Child sex is fine according to the Quran. Jews are to be killed. Homosexuals: killed. They often behead or slit the throat because the Quran specifically tells them to do so!

Invariably when killing they scream Allahu Akbar meaning 'God is great' .... the murder call for that vile 'religion'.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 08:26:35 AM »
When some 90% of victims of muslim terror attacks are other muslims, you just shake your head in bemusement! They kill you because you believe in a slightly different shade of Islam. They kill you if you draw a cartoon of Muhammad! If you leave Islam you become an apostate .... punishment:death!

Women are treated like shit. Rape is common place. Beatings are common place. Child sex is fine according to the Quran. Jews are to be killed. Homosexuals: killed. They often behead or slit the throat because the Quran specifically tells them to do so!

Invariably when killing they scream Allahu Akbar meaning 'God is great' .... the murder call for that vile 'religion'.

Yes I had forgotten about the different shades.  I tend to go with the Sunnis thinking they are probably of a Sunni disposition  8)-)))

You forgot to add female genital mutilation (fmg) to your list.  Note how the males are allowed to keep their tackle in tact.  Well Muslims anyway obviously not so for Jews.  I visited the Jewish quarter, museums etc in Prague and all these rituals they had about circumcision and preparing meat etc to my mind the whole thing was madness and on par with my OCD in terms of cleaning and tidying  @)(++(*

I think women will gradually come into their own in these countries and once they shake off the burqar there will be no stopping them and massive cultural changes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTRfpbkXRc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 08:49:54 AM »

The world would have been a much better place under the Nazis.

Hitler would have sorted them bloody rag heads out, them & anyone who wasn't blue eyed, blonde haired & hetrosexual.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 08:52:31 AM »
Yes I had forgotten about the different shades.  I tend to go with the Sunnis thinking they are probably of a Sunni disposition  8)-)))

You forgot to add female genital mutilation (fmg) to your list.  Note how the males are allowed to keep their tackle in tact.  Well Muslims anyway obviously not so for Jews.  I visited the Jewish quarter, museums etc in Prague and all these rituals they had about circumcision and preparing meat etc to my mind the whole thing was madness and on par with my OCD in terms of cleaning and tidying  @)(++(*

I think women will gradually come into their own in these countries and once they shake off the burqar there will be no stopping them and massive cultural changes:

I suppose it depends whether you want to live on the Sunni or the Shiite side of the street.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Cariad

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 09:53:11 AM »
Cariad your link/data/figures are based on terrorist attacks on US soil.  I guess globally it's a different story?

The data was complied from the FBI. There is this report from europol. https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/tesat2010_0.pdf

The relevant graphs are on page 12.

I haven't found any world wide data, but to extrapolate (very unscientifically) from the EU/US data, the biggest threat is from separatists. I wouldn't be massively surprised if that were the case world wide.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 10:15:04 AM »
The world would have been a much better place under the Nazis.

Hitler would have sorted them bloody rag heads out, them & anyone who wasn't blue eyed, blonde haired & hetrosexual.

Spammy be careful; you're gonna end up biting your own tongue off if you keep it in your cheek!  8(>((

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »
I suppose it depends whether you want to live on the Sunni or the Shiite side of the street.

Yes would need to Sikh them out before deciding  8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 10:34:28 AM »
Yes would need to Sikh them out before deciding  8)-)))

Always good 2 c what's b Hindu 2  8)-)))  8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 11:33:18 AM »
The data was complied from the FBI. There is this report from europol. https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/tesat2010_0.pdf

The relevant graphs are on page 12.

I haven't found any world wide data, but to extrapolate (very unscientifically) from the EU/US data, the biggest threat is from separatists. I wouldn't be massively surprised if that were the case world wide.

I'm not so sure about that.  In recent years there have surely been more attacks by Islamic terrorists outside the US and EU.  I'm thinking Bali, Belsan, Mumbai to name but a few.  Probably the majority of attacks happen on home soil ie countries where the majority of the population are Muslims.  Then I guess it depends on the definition of "terrorism".

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »

Yep I forgot FGM. And slavery. And the literally 100's of muslim child grooming gangs that specifically target underage white girls.

I do not share your optimism about women's liberation in these muslim nations. The Qu'ran preaches that "men are the maintainers of women" although some Islamic teachings are quite lenient in that a man is only allowed to beat his wife "if it is necessary!"

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/003-wife-beating.htm

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 10:39:37 AM »
The majority of terrorist attacks in the UK are currently by IRA dissidents.  Hardly a day goes by in N Ireland without a shooting or an attempted car or pipe bombing taking place.  The MSM are not reporting these events on the mainland because there is a UK Government driven agenda to keep them quiet. Peace at any price!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2014, 11:30:59 AM »
The majority of terrorist attacks in the UK are currently by IRA dissidents.  Hardly a day goes by in N Ireland without a shooting or an attempted car or pipe bombing taking place.  The MSM are not reporting these events on the mainland because there is a UK Government driven agenda to keep them quiet. Peace at any price!

The figures I quoted are for terrorist attacks that result in death. Individual shootings and war casualties wouldn't be included or those figures would rise by 100's of 1000's taking Syria, Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Nigeria, etc., etc, into consideration.

Surely car/pipe bombings do not occur in NI on an almost daily basis John? There is no way an act like that that resulted in death would not be reported!

In perspective, Glasgow, Brussels & Amsterdam all have higher murder rates per capita than Belfast!

Offline John

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 12:06:21 PM »
The figures I quoted are for terrorist attacks that result in death. Individual shootings and war casualties wouldn't be included or those figures would rise by 100's of 1000's taking Syria, Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Nigeria, etc., etc, into consideration.

Surely car/pipe bombings do not occur in NI on an almost daily basis John? There is no way an act like that that resulted in death would not be reported!

In perspective, Glasgow, Brussels & Amsterdam all have higher murder rates per capita than Belfast!

Yes almost every day, it has become the norm to see terrorist violence of one sort or another reported each night on the local news.  Fortunately most IED's have either fallen off the target vehicle or failed to detonate. Guns, ammunition and explosives are being intercepted regularly and on both sides of the border.  The population on the mainland are being sold the pup that all is well and that peace prevails.  I'm afraid the reality is somewhat different.  There are still official police and army no-go areas in Belfast and Londonderry which says it all really.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 12:09:28 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.