Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261887 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #675 on: March 05, 2015, 12:32:25 AM »
Cool.

When are the CApri girls coming over to play on HoPug turf then?  ?>)()<

If you wanna be serious players and run with us you will need to pass the initiation test  ?>)()<

I know I shouldn't ask this but ......... what initiation test?  8()-000(

Offline puglove

« Reply #676 on: March 08, 2015, 12:15:37 AM »
Well, you'll need a ginger fright wig, a cucumber, some KY jelly, a signed photo of Malcolm Muggeridge, a saveloy and some pug milk.

Are you still up for it, Caro?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #677 on: March 08, 2015, 09:12:27 AM »
Oh Dear!... the mod's nightmare is back.  8(8-))
From experience, runny hunny's a tastier alternative to KY... imho.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #678 on: March 08, 2015, 06:40:55 PM »
I know I shouldn't ask this but ......... what initiation test?  8()-000(

Over 48 hours: 3 peaks challenge with a full 10 gallon water drum strapped to your back.  Followed by a night out clubbing in Newcastle consuming a dozen jagerbombs and persuading 6 guys to part with their underwear for you (must be skid free).

We only accept best of breed into HoPugs.

Best of luck.   8((()*/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #679 on: March 08, 2015, 06:46:53 PM »
Oh Dear!... the mod's nightmare is back.  8(8-))
From experience, runny hunny's a tastier alternative to KY... imho.  8((()*/

but...WD-40 loosens rusted parts AND stops squeaks!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #680 on: March 08, 2015, 07:49:00 PM »
but...WD-40 loosens rusted parts AND stops squeaks!

... also cures coughs, colds, sore throats, and pimples on your di*ky hole (censored).

Offline Myster

« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2015, 07:59:36 PM »
Have to get back to you again about you know what, Holls.

a bit like
I've been feeling  pugsy today!.. hic, hic!
                          ^

Offline Caroline

« Reply #682 on: March 08, 2015, 08:27:08 PM »
Over 48 hours: 3 peaks challenge with a full 10 gallon water drum strapped to your back.  Followed by a night out clubbing in Newcastle consuming a dozen jagerbombs and persuading 6 guys to part with their underwear for you (must be skid free).

We only accept best of breed into HoPugs.

Best of luck.   8((()*/

Is that all - I do that at least once a month!  8(>((

Offline Caroline

« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2015, 09:01:55 PM »
Well, you'll need a ginger fright wig, a cucumber, some KY jelly, a signed photo of Malcolm Muggeridge, a saveloy and some pug milk.

Are you still up for it, Caro?

Ok, found one of them  ?>)()<

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #684 on: March 08, 2015, 10:03:13 PM »

Think you might need this to go with it  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #685 on: March 10, 2015, 10:43:39 PM »

Come on Caro...how's it going with the signed photo of Malcolm Muggeridge, saveloy and cucumber?  Try the WD-40 two way spray can - it loosens rusted parts, stops squeaks AND does what it says on the can...sprays 2 ways!?   8(0(*  I'm beginning to think with you it might be a case of "I'm lovin it" too much  8(0(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #686 on: March 17, 2015, 12:33:47 AM »
Come on Caro...how's it going with the signed photo of Malcolm Muggeridge, saveloy and cucumber?  Try the WD-40 two way spray can - it loosens rusted parts, stops squeaks AND does what it says on the can...sprays 2 ways!?   8(0(*  I'm beginning to think with you it might be a case of "I'm lovin it" too much  8(0(*

I got the photo, I posted it above! However, the WD40 is an addition to the original list - I'm suspicious that this list will just keep growing? 8)@)-) %£&)**# @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2015, 01:22:33 PM »
SH has now joined forces with the CApris on Blue and is claiming JB is a psychopath. 

Hmmm and how much credibility does she believe her judgement has based on her previous  &%+((£

NGB for god sake open the curtains again and let some light in - it's unhealthy and we all need a good laugh  @)(++(*   

Offline Caroline

« Reply #688 on: April 20, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »
SH has now joined forces with the CApris on Blue and is claiming JB is a psychopath. 

Hmmm and how much credibility does she believe her judgement has based on her previous  &%+((£

NGB for god sake open the curtains again and let some light in - it's unhealthy and we all need a good laugh  @)(++(*

The curtain doesn't need to be open, seems like you're sneaking a peek anyway.  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #689 on: April 20, 2015, 01:39:46 PM »
The curtain doesn't need to be open, seems like you're sneaking a peek anyway.  @)(++(*

My spies are here, there and everywhere  8(0(*

Also I regret to inform you that you do not meet the standards to join HoPugs.  We have no doubt you would be capable of passing the initiation tests but we have serious concerns about your ability to remain loyal to the group and retain confidences.