Author Topic: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.  (Read 101679 times)

Offline sadie

Re: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »
Crikey Registrar

Thank you for posting that.

Martin Ney ....what a pleasant looking guy, with such an easy manner.  Obviously the kids really liked him and flocked around him, it seems.  A charmer.  Was he a youth worker?

5.30 footsteps in the sand.  Neys?

6.30 sand dunes, deeply dug out sand dunes by the look of them.  What is that lying in the bottom of the dug out?  A nude Ney?  or what?   >@@(*&)  Does the narrative explain? ... please

6.36  The blanket.  What was going on under the blanket?  Was he hiding something?  8)-))) Or am I imagining things? 8**8:/:  Cant uderstand why the blanket ... shown again at the end of the video

7.21  The words.  Dont understand them except for ...errrm....hand and p^^^s .... rubbed it.   Who? 

Somewhere else I gleaned that Ney had no problems with the children; they just came to him.   Does he say that he only likes boys, or does he say he is bi-sexual?

A highly successful predator.  Oodles of charm.

Am I right with the things above?   What have I missed? .... If it is decent, can you add to it, please.

registrar

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2013, 10:49:54 PM »
Obtain a transcript

and google translate it

Bob's your uncle

registrar

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2013, 10:59:16 PM »
Obtain a transcript

and google translate it

Bob's your uncle

Thanks registrar

Big of you ?{)(** 8**8:/:

we please to aim

Offline Admin

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2013, 02:47:28 PM »
Here is a new video courtesy of Sadie which we have pleasure in posting. 

It features Amoreira Beach where René Hasee disappeared.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:09:33 PM by Admin »

Offline Carana

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2013, 03:28:17 PM »
No idea. The little boy could have disappeared in a wave, dune or whatever, or could have been abducted.

If he had simply been too close to the shore, and had been taken in by a wave, wouldn't his body have been washed up?

Offline devils advocate

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »
No idea. The little boy could have disappeared in a wave, dune or whatever, or could have been abducted.

If he had simply been too close to the shore, and had been taken in by a wave, wouldn't his body have been washed up?
I agree with that comment.The sea isn't by any means deep near the shore and had the little boy been toppled by a rogue wave there would have been loads of people around to help him.My thoughts are that he wandered off and was taken or someone lured him away before abducting him.With so many of these cases it is planned beforehand.

registrar

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2013, 04:24:54 PM »

excellent find admin

seems to show the very steps the young lad's mum walked down

(unless she walked 20-30 yards behind him on the sands - if one chooses to believe other reports)

Offline sadie

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2013, 06:10:12 PM »

Oh thankyou Admin!  Sorry to have pestered you to post it

Also sorry to have been away when this video was posted.  Hubby wanted me to do something.

I dont think that the early shots are of Amoreiras beach.  The beaches look fairly similar, but if you look carefully you will see a rock out to sea.  When the rock is there, that is NOT Amoreiras Beach.

0.35 sees the start of Amoreiras beach and most of it after that appears to be the same beach.  Lovely beach.

0.46 shows steps to the restaurant.  I have double checked with Johns photos and i am pretty sure that is the restaurant on Amoreiras becah, presumably where they ate.  That area on its rocky outcrop is seriously raised; the beach is well below.  Anyone standing or walking in the area south of that rocky out crop would not be able to see anyone to the north of the outcrop.

0.54  the surfers lining up on the beach lying on their boards are on Amorieras beach.  I suspect that Rene was exploring somewhere about here, or maybe further back on the beach, nearer the dunes

0.56  I am not sure that these are tghe same surfers, nor that this is Amoreiras because viewing this video in conjunction with GE, one or two things do not seem quite right.  Most especially the flat roof of the building looks wrong and the angle of the path up.    Must check this with Johns photos. 

But if it is Amoreiras, there is a Nestle icecream van/advertising hoarding just behind the surfers up on that raised area.
Probably the same set up at most of the surfing beaches hereabouts.

1.01 onwards:    Several shots of really shallow water, most if not all of Amoreiras beach.  I just cant believe that a little boy who is afraid of the water could be washed away in such conditions.

Is that a lifeguard too?

Offline Luz

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2013, 01:21:14 AM »
Do the PJ actually solve any crimes?

Much more than the British; but fortunately there are much less crimes of child abductions or child homicides in Portugal.

Offline sadie

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »
Much more than the British; but fortunately there are much less crimes of child abductions or child homicides in Portugal.
Haven't heard of any they have solved, Luz

Like to enlighten me?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2013, 04:52:32 PM »

I actually read something very interesting about the case some years back there was a thought he had disappared into a sink hole in the sand dunes...... It does happen. It was odd apparantly as there were footsteps found but they just stopped.

When you look at the area, it is full of sand dunes, and there is a fierce rip tide, it wouldnt take much for a child to go under and be dragged out without even seeing him. It happens a lot kids being dragged out to sea and never seen again.

Sink holes are a lot more common then we realise. Not only that sometimes the ground becomes unstable if someone has built a load of tunnels in one area and the sand just over takes you.

Its a theory that could be viable. It also depends on just how long the mum had the boy out of vision. You dont think someone is just going to disappear like that. Also from the area of the beach I cant see how someone could have just walked up to him and taken him away makes no sense.

I expect a tragic accident happened here some how it isnt always about being abducted. Kids get lost all the time and never found.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2014, 01:42:16 PM »

Renee Hasse well there is conflicting information about him....

The Interpol Missing Children website have no record of a Rene Hasse, Hasse or Haase as missing anywhere let alone Portugal. Also, the German Missing Kids website also has no record of anyone by that name.

Its an odd one.....

So really in the area, we have NO MISSING CHILDREN confirmed....

Maybe because Renee Hase is no longer a child?
Here is report in German from Bild-Zeitung
http://www.bild.de/news/inland/vermisst/neue-bild-serie-17931224.bild.html

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:56:58 AM by John »

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2014, 06:58:29 AM »
Maybe because Renee Hase is no longer a child?
Here is report in German from Bild-Zeitung
http://www.bild.de/news/inland/vermisst/neue-bild-serie-17931224.bild.html

I am talking about years ago it was never reported. My friend lives in Germany and has kept me up to speed on this case.

There is no PROOF he was abducted by a stranger.