Author Topic: Paedophile Roderick McDonald aka Roderick William Robinson arrested in Malta.  (Read 90941 times)

Offline jassi

Glad you put that link up before someone comes along to claim it never happened.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

So,this guy may be able to help with info of a paedophile ring operating in the Algarve at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. How is that going to help the investigation? Thought SY think she was killed/taken in a botched burglary attempt? If they want to know about the paedophiles that were operating in the area at the time,why don't they just ask Gerry? He was the one that mentioned them in a phonecall to a family member the night his daughter went missing.

*Congratulations* ... you are the first I have reported for offensive posting ... but in my opinion that comment does not belong on this forum.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

This man is a known and convicted paedophile.  And he was in the area during the years that these break ins and sexual assaults happened.
I don't know if he was involved, but It would have to be some kind of insanity if The Police weren't suspicious, and didn't question him about it.

Surely we can agree on that

Offline Wonderfulspam

This man is a known and convicted paedophile.  And he was in the area during the years that these break ins and sexual assaults happened.
I don't know if he was involved, but It would have to be some kind of insanity if The Police weren't suspicious, and didn't question him about it.

Surely we can agree on that

All I'm saying is, this guy, vile nonce douchebag that he is, has nothing to do with Madeleine....

Abduction just doesn't fit the evidence....
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfred R Jones

I am confused as I thought they were blaming dead tractor man for all the other break ins?  I agree with you sentiments above though.
  Who is "they"?  As I understand it the PJ were blaming "Dead Tractor Man," not the Met.

Alfred R Jones

So,this guy may be able to help with info of a paedophile ring operating in the Algarve at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. How is that going to help the investigation? Thought SY think she was killed/taken in a botched burglary attempt? If they want to know about the paedophiles that were operating in the area at the time,why don't they just ask Gerry? He was the one that mentioned them in a phonecall to a family member the night his daughter went missing.
  Are you serious?  A child goes missing in the middile of the night, clearly not of her own volition, and you think it strange that a) her father might fear the worst ie: that she had been snatched by paedophiles and b) that the Met would consider the presence of a known paedophile in the area at the time to be of interest to the investigation?  I think it's strange that you think it's strange tbh.

Offline jassi

According to CEOP annual  report, it would appear that this chap was in New Zealand at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
http://ceop.police.uk/Documents/CEOP_AnnualReview_09-10.pdf  - see page 29

Not really that close to the Algarve as some would like, perhaps.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

According to CEOP annual  report, it would appear that this chap was in New Zealand at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
http://ceop.police.uk/Documents/CEOP_AnnualReview_09-10.pdf  - see page 29

Not really that close to the Algarve as some would like, perhaps.

He didn't have to be in the Algarve at that particular time to have information regarding paedophile rings their members and where they are located - we do know that the Algarve was one of his areas of operation.
So do calm down.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

He didn't have to be in the Algarve at that particular time to have information regarding paedophile rings their members and where they are located - we do know that the Algarve was one of his areas of operation.
So do calm down.
We realise that but:
I kicked off with Alfie boys post about him (Roderick Wotzisface) being "in the area". The distance craic flowed from that  %£&)**#
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

So do calm down.

Is anyone getting excited - other than the media and their mystery source ?

Or maybe not -

Offline slartibartfast

So do calm down.

Why do you feel you know what happens in Paedophile rings? You write as though they have membership cards and AGMs.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline a.baker

*Congratulations* ... you are the first I have reported for offensive posting ... but in my opinion that comment does not belong on this forum.
I see how you cleverly took a sentence out of my post to make it appear out of context and then call it offensive. Read together with the last paragraph it was a statement of fact.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:54:42 PM by Admin »

Offline colombosstogey

Sadly children are more in danger now of being sexually abused by someone they know, rather then an opportunistic pedophile creeping into their bedrooms at night.

The facts and figures are all out there........not saying this is what happened to the child, but there was more chance of that happening if you go by statistics............sadly.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:57:12 PM by Admin »

Offline Brietta

Sadly children are more in danger now of being sexually abused by someone they know, rather then an opportunistic pedophile creeping into their bedrooms at night.

The facts and figures are all out there........not saying this is what happened to the child, but there was more chance of that happening if you go by statistics............sadly.

Wonder what it does to your statistics when one takes into consideration the prevalence of home invasions for the intention of burglary and child assault in combination with the number of ex-pat paedophiles (those that were known about) who had taken up home in the Algarve of whom this man was one?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:57:25 PM by Admin »

Online Eleanor

One child abused or abducted by a stranger is a statistic.