Author Topic: Petition for a public enquiry into the conduct of ALL Madeleine investigatons  (Read 8919 times)

Offline blonk

The petititon on the Prime Minister's website calling for an independent public enquiry into the conduct of all the official (Leics Police, Grange etc.) AND private (Metodo 3, Halligen etc.) investigations into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has now reached 1,057 signatures -

and in order to keep up the pressure for a proper enquiry into the truth about Madeleine's disappearance, please visit this link:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69944

and add your name.

It's simple to do, will take no more than 2 minutes, and every extra name helps

PETITION

To set up an independent public enquiry into the conduct of the various investigations into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Responsible department: Home Office

Despite seven years of investigation, Madeleine’s disappearance remains a mystery. There are numerous concerns about the conduct of Leicestershire Police, Scotland Yard & government officials who became involved in the case. There are also major concerns about the investigation by Madeleine's Fund, a private company regulated by the Department of Business. The combined efforts of these organisations have yielded no answers about what really happened to her, nor who was responsible for her disappearance, nor where she might be.

The Leicestershire Police and Scotland Yard investigations have cost around £10 million so far. Madeleine’s Fund also spent millions of pounds on private detectives, mostly coming from the generous British public. The Portuguese Police and police forces around the world have also spent millions on various investigations and following up claimed 'sightings' of Madeleine. We need an independent public enquiry with the power to summon relevant witnesses.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:14:21 PM by John »

Offline Jean-Pierre

The petititon on the Prime Minister's website calling for an independent public enquiry into the conduct of all the official (Leics Police, Grange etc.) AND private (Metodo 3, Halligen etc.) investigations into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has now reached 1,057 signatures -

and in order to keep up the pressure for a proper enquiry into the truth about Madeleine's disappearance, please visit this link:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69944

and add your name.

It's simple to do, will take no more than 2 minutes, and every extra name helps

Thank you Mr B.  Nice to see you here.   *&*%£
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:30:15 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Carana

Oh dear, another pointless petition from the Houndation. What exactly would this public inquiry achieve, aside from costing millions of tax-payers' money?

stephen25000

Oh dear, another pointless petition from the Houndation. What exactly would this public inquiry achieve, aside from costing millions of tax-payers' money?

just as with the SY investigation then.

Offline Carana

just as with the SY investigation then.

At least the Met investigation has a purpose: to try to find a missing child, or at least what happened to her, and to hopefully identify whoever is responsible.

Offline Brietta

The organisers of petitions such as this are disgracefully transparent in their desperation to interfere with the progress of the investigation into Madeleine McCann’s case in any way they can.  Obviously they do not want any answers to what actually happened … I find their motives suspect indeed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

The organisers of petitions such as this are disgracefully transparent in their desperation to interfere with the progress of the investigation into Madeleine McCann’s case in any way they can.  Obviously they do not want any answers to what actually happened … I find their motives suspect indeed.

No, they want answers as to what the British Authorities are hiding.

Because we know that they are hiding something.....

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/01/british-police-competition-harmed-madeleine-mccann-investigation-home-office-report
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

People have been trying to impede the investigation into Madeleine McCann's case with any means at their disposal for over seven years.

I wonder at their motives for doing that.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

People have been trying to impede the investigation into Madeleine McCann's case with any means at their disposal for over seven years.

It's because we are all 'in on it' Brie.

The British Authorities impeded the investigation, ask them why they did that.

Offline Carana

Well some quarters were all in favour of getting the PT investigation reopened (complete with the submission of non-missing pink blankets and other absurd "new evidence") ... until it actually was and discovered that the McCanns weren't suspects.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Well some quarters were all in favour of getting the PT investigation reopened (complete with the submission of non-missing pink blankets and other absurd "new evidence") ... until it actually was and discovered that the McCanns weren't suspects.

Been completely ruled out now haven't they.

They just won't tell us how.

If they did that, the McCanns wouldn't get 'trolled'.

Surely that's in their best interests, why don't they just do that?

Offline lizzibif

No, they want answers as to what the British Authorities are hiding.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/01/british-police-competition-harmed-madeleine-mccann-investigation-home-office-report

who is we ?....I would like to know what the Portuguese police are hiding ?...or who they are hiding ? I have my suspicions have done from the start... %£&)**#

Offline Brietta

This petition serves no useful purpose and is backward-looking to say the least. 

It seems to be labouring under the assumption that nothing has moved forward since 2007.

Everybody else is living in the here and now and are progressing methods using technology and exchange of information between international policing authorities for now and in the future.

Investigation into the exploitation of children is of paramount importance.

For example, in Portugal the PJ are at the front of these (and other) developments as can be seen by the reopening of Madeleine’s case.
I refer you to just one document outlining one current activity.

GLOBAL ALLIANCE AGAINST CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE ONLINE
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/organized-crime-and-human-trafficking/global-alliance-against-child-abuse/docs/ga-commitements-201308/ga_commitment_-_portugal_en.pdf

Not forgetting the introduction of the Amber Alert system across Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert

It would be excellent if the energies devoted to hounding the McCanns were redirected to doing something useful which would be of benefit for a change … just one example might be a petition deploring child poverty and the resultant effects of life choices for many children in this country.

If that one doesn't appeal I'm sure there are many other causes crying out for attention and support.  Hounding the family of a missing child doesn't fit the category as decent people consider that to be beyond the pale.

Offline Eleanor

Mr. B  has a right to his opinion, even on this Forum.  Actually, especially on this Forum.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:37:12 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Mr Moderator

Members are reminded to refer to forum members by their chosen user name and not their real name even if known.  Members should also refrain from making derogatory personal comments in their posts as this is not in any way helpful.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:13:54 PM by Angelo222 »