Author Topic: Some Basic Questions  (Read 15466 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Some Basic Questions
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2018, 10:15:15 PM »
Info re tel logs from JB's 'official site' run by his campaign team:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu6L4Kvql9s

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2018, 12:15:11 AM »
Post the links to the telephone logs on which you rely, then I will look at them.

All the information is on the forum but in any event here is a helping hand to get you started.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=175.msg1784#msg1784
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2018, 04:04:49 AM »
Info re tel logs from JB's 'official site' run by his campaign team:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu6L4Kvql9s

Thank you, but I'm not terribly interested in what the Bamber campaign have to say.  I have perused Bamber's own website and also the 'blue' forum, and I am unimpressed.

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2018, 04:12:31 AM »
All the information is on the forum but in any event here is a helping hand to get you started.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=175.msg1784#msg1784

Thank you, but my belief is that this is not the full record.  It is part of it, but not all of it. I must admit, I can't quite remember where I saw the other parts of the telephone log.  It must have been on one of the pro-Bamber sites, either the video posted above by Holly Goodhead or perhaps the 'blue' forum. 

What I can say is that the records I saw definitely appeared to record two telephone calls from two different people.  Again, let me stress that I am not suggesting they do record two calls, I am saying that they appear to.

I will have to find it, then I will post further comments on it here.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2018, 07:35:24 AM »
Sorry but I'm not sure I agree.  I have read about the case.  I have already explained that the information available is contradictory and confusing.  This thread was an attempt on my part to obtain answers and clarification on specific points.  Sometimes it pays to start from square one and ask questions.  Is there something wrong with that?

But thank you for the information.  If the farmhouse was locked from the inside, to my mind that excludes a third party (other than perhaps Bamber contracting somebody else to do it).

I agree that the information available is contradictory and confusing but that is down to pro Bamber websites who twist everything to suit their own agenda.  Only this forum relays the facts correctly and offers those with opposing views the opportunity to discuss the case sensibly.

The facts involved in the case are basically very straightforward.  Those who promote Bamber's agenda have never been able to provide any evidence capable of overturning the original verdict as being unsafe.  The facts taken together clearly point to Jeremy Bamber being the main character behind the murders regardless of whether he pulled the trigger or not.  Sheila was nothing more than an unfortunate patsy for Bamber's greed.

Everything that occurred is further corroborated by Bamber's former girlfriend Julie Smerchanski (nee Mugford) who revealed a very detailed insight into Jeremy Bamber and his murderous ambitions.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 07:44:27 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2018, 10:16:40 AM »
We've already gone over this and the relevant part of the thread was complex.  I can't go over it again, as I can barely even remember what I said. 

What part of the thread was "complex?"

Jeremy Bamber could barely remember what he'd said and tied himself in knots with his lies. If he were innocent, his story would have remained the same.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:12:39 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline adam

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2018, 12:36:06 PM »
I can't think of any famous cases where a convicted person has been acquited on appeal & the actual murderer was then found.

Sion Jenkins, Barry George & Michael O'Brien were acquited after years of trying but no one else haa been convicted. OJ was convicted in a civil court and found innocent in a criminal trial. He protests his innocemce but no one else has ever been convicted.

The conviction of Robert Napper exonerated Colin Stagg, but he was just a suspect and never convicted.

Bamber is at a disadvantage in that he is the only alive suspect & can't claim the killer/s are roaming free & could be any one of the millions of people in the world. He can only say it was Sheila but has no evidence to support this.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2018, 01:19:45 PM »
I can't think of any famous cases where a convicted person has been acquited on appeal & the actual murderer was then found.

Sion Jenkins, Barry George & Michael O'Brien were acquited after years of trying but no one else haa been convicted. OJ was convicted in a civil court and found innocent in a criminal trial. He protests his innocemce but no one else has ever been convicted.

The conviction of Robert Napper exonerated Colin Stagg, but he was just a suspect and never convicted.

Bamber is at a disadvantage in that he is the only alive suspect & can't claim the killer/s are roaming free & could be any one of the millions of people in the world. He can only say it was Sheila but has no evidence to support this.

Stefan kiszko:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2018, 01:30:54 PM »
I agree that the information available is contradictory and confusing but that is down to pro Bamber websites who twist everything to suit their own agenda.  Only this forum relays the facts correctly and offers those with opposing views the opportunity to discuss the case sensibly.

The facts involved in the case are basically very straightforward.  Those who promote Bamber's agenda have never been able to provide any evidence capable of overturning the original verdict as being unsafe.  The facts taken together clearly point to Jeremy Bamber being the main character behind the murders regardless of whether he pulled the trigger or not.  Sheila was nothing more than an unfortunate patsy for Bamber's greed.

Everything that occurred is further corroborated by Bamber's former girlfriend Julie Smerchanski (nee Mugford) who revealed a very detailed insight into Jeremy Bamber and his murderous ambitions.

According to Jeremy Bambers latest blog he was convicted of murder due to "non disclosure"

"Another birthday has almost arrived, my 33rd in prison, all because Essex Police, the Forensic Science Service (as once was) and many others chose the non-disclosure of thousands of pieces of case evidence in order to mount a prosecution for murder against me. https://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2018, 01:33:53 PM »
If members wish to 'ignore' other members they can adjust their forum profile as follows:

Go into your profile - top of home page

Go into account settings under modify profile which is on the left hand side and it enables members to place other members on ignore.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »

The facts involved in the case are basically very straightforward.  Those who promote Bamber's agenda have never been able to provide any evidence capable of overturning the original verdict as being unsafe. The facts taken together clearly point to Jeremy Bamber being the main character behind the murders regardless of whether he pulled the trigger or not.  Sheila was nothing more than an unfortunate patsy for Bamber's greed.

Many of those promoting Jeremy Bambers agenda are living an illusion.

Rather than face this fact and deal with all it brings, it's far easier for them to continue, appearing oblivious to what is really starring them in the face - a murderer

Offline adam

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2018, 02:01:27 PM »
According to Jeremy Bambers latest blog he was convicted of murder due to "non disclosure"

"Another birthday has almost arrived, my 33rd in prison, all because Essex Police, the Forensic Science Service (as once was) and many others chose the non-disclosure of thousands of pieces of case evidence in order to mount a prosecution for murder against me. https://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk

It seems that Bamber is saying the released evidence shows he is guilty. But after 33 years there is still evidence which hasn't been released. This evidence amazingly negates the mountain of released evidence over the last 33 years.

It can only be unreleased evidence showing an industrial frame.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2018, 02:12:55 PM »
It seems that Bamber is saying the released evidence shows he is guilty. But after 33 years there is still evidence which hasn't been released. This evidence amazingly negates the mountain of released evidence over the last 33 years.

You and I see through his BS Adam but there are a few who don't. Thankfully the criminal justice system also see through him and as a result of this fact, Jeremy Bamber has been given a full life term.

He will continue with his deluded versions of events whilst he has an audience, though it seems his audience has dwindled considerably.

Offline adam

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2018, 02:15:24 PM »
Many of those promoting Jeremy Bambers agenda are living an illusion.

Rather than face this fact and deal with all it brings, it's far easier for them to continue, appearing oblivious to what is really starring them in the face - a murderer

Mike met Bamber in prison & has supported him passionately for most of the 33 years. Creating forums, internet articles & Youtube videos. Nothing will effect his support. 

Nugs is a conspiracy theorist & Lookout has had a 'gut feeling' for 33 years. Evidence will have no influence on these.

David was a hardcore guilter & is the only person I know who has changed stance to supporter. This was a quiet stance change attempt for non evidence reasons,  to give him the future option of changing stance back to guilty. However after the stance change was exposed, he has no option but to continue to support Bamber.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2018, 02:15:54 PM »

Jeremy Bamber clearly has delusions of grandeur