Author Topic: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory  (Read 48281 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 04:31:18 AM »
Scipio I only posted that video of the retired Major General as he is a military man like yourself and a good example of someone who, like myself, initially thought conspiracy theorists to be just cranks but has been completely converted by the undeniable facts of 911!

There is much more compelling evidence that it is utterly impossible that an airliner caused that damage to the Pentagon. Rather than quote it here, I will open a thread and post it on the 911 section.

One thing that surprises me is your unquestioning acceptance of the official story in the face of overwhelming evidence. Your always at pains to point out USA's military excellence and superiority yet your willing to swallow that a hijacked airliner can fly around eastern USA for 90 minutes and crash into the most protected building on earth with impunity!

Surely you know The Pentagon, White House & Capitol area is an absolute no fly area, protected by the most sophisticated three layer radar and air defence systems available. Andrews Air Force base is some 12 miles from the Pentagon and the 113th Fighter Wing stationed there calls itself the 'Capitol Guardians'!

Never mind that it's impossible the damage to the Pentagon was caused by a Boeing 767, surely you do not believe your military so incompetent they couldn't stop a slow moving plane like that 40 MINUTES AFTER the second plane was flown into the South Tower?

In the year leading up to 911, fighter jets were called out 67 times in the US to check on possible hijacked planes and on every occasion intercepted the suspect plane within 10 minutes of being alerted! On 911 they 'missed' all 4 known hijacked planes with up to 90 minutes notice! Stop being so naive Scipio!

http://www.journalof911studies.com/resources/Schreyer-Vol-33-Oct2012.pdf

PS: Your link about the missile defence has no authenticity whatsoever!

The fact 9/11 conspiracy theorists managed to get a guy with dementia on board doesn't account for much. Al Qaeda admitted ot the bombings and there is a ton of documentary evidence confirming it.

The claims there were SAM batteries on the Pentagon was and is absolutely absurd.  The only thing more absurd is claiming they would shoot down any plane in 50 miles considering there is a flight lane 2 miles away. 

The notion the US shot down 4 planes so they could pretend they crashed into buildings that we launched missiles into or is ridiculous. Moreover, I was listening to the radio when the WTC was hit and not far away I was just leaving a bank when the first hit. The WTC was being watched as the 2nd plane crashed. Upon the 2nd hit I knew it was an Al Qaeda attack because no way could there be an accident like that twice.

The claim the 4 planes were just a ruse to conceal we blew up the buildings and that planes coudl not do such damage alone is equally nonsense that engineers can and have refuted.

9/11 conspiracy claims just repate the same disproved nonsense over and over again hoping some sucker who never heard the debunking before will buy it.

The US had nothing at all to gain from 9/11.     

Flight 93 was destroyed by brave passengers.  What other building was wired to blow that didn't?  How come they didn't blow it and lie and say the plane crashed into it if they did such with the Pentagon? 

The claim US radar did not detect the planes going of course is completely wrong and records detial such.  The US didn't shoot down the planes because no politician would give the order to blow up a civilan craft that they thought was hijacked simply.  Until 9/11 they had not been used as weapons to crash into buildings.

The US doesn't even automatically shoot down enemy aircraft that enter our airspace let alone civilian aircraft just because they are off course. 

With how much you like conspiracy theories that are nonsense I am amazed you are not in the Jeremy is innocent camp.  That is actually more plausible than the 9/11 claims though not by much. I guess political ones are more your fancy.   
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »
I never said the US air defence shot down any planes, let alone 4 of them! The most defended air space on earth did not even get one fighter jet anywhere near any of the 4 airliners; I am surprised such a gung ho USA! USA! Fanatic like yourself is willing to swallow your multi $billion defence systems were so criminally incompetent! You might be surprised to learn all the commanders responsible for such a debacle were promoted within weeks of 911!

Never in history have any steel buildings been brought down by fire. Jet fuel and office furnishings do not burn at even close to the required temperature to even weaken steel and yet on 911 THREE massive skyscrapers collapsed into their own footprint at freefall speed! One of those buildings wasn't even hit by a plane or any debris of note! It is just scientifically proven to be impossible!

Have another look at this Scipio. Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth have 2213 professionals all saying the collapse of those 3 buildings could only be by controlled demolition. http://www.ae911truth.org

The Shanksville 'crash' is another unique event! Never before or since has a plane crashed and left no discernible debris. The 6 ton titanium and steel Rolls Royce engines just 'disappeared' along with the landing gear and all other evidence of a plane. That's as ridiculous as you saying the wings with those huge engines attached wouldn't dent the Pentagon walls but the thin and fragile fuselage can punch a 16 foot hole thru three rings of the Pentagon's reinforced concrete!

The NIST report is a complete joke; WTC 7 was brought down by an office furnishings fire! Only an idiot would believe that! And the 911 Commission Report is a criminal cover up ... it literally doesn't even mention WTC7, the complete collapse of a 47 storey skyscraper! And it doesn't even try to explain the collapse of the 3 buildings!

Please open your eyes Scipio. Sit down with a Coors Light and a bag of doughnuts and watch this video with an open mind ... if you still say it's a bunch of cranks and nutjobs then I will leave you to it .... 'it' being a state of blinkered, blissful ignorance!: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2014, 12:16:47 PM »
I never said the US air defence shot down any planes, let alone 4 of them! The most defended air space on earth did not even get one fighter jet anywhere near any of the 4 airliners; I am surprised such a gung ho USA! USA! Fanatic like yourself is willing to swallow your multi $billion defence systems were so criminally incompetent! You might be surprised to learn all the commanders responsible for such a debacle were promoted within weeks of 911!

The claim US airspace was so heavily defended is just one of many lies.  When an unexpected aircraft approaches from outside the US that is when there is concern of a threat.   US aircraft going of course is mainly a concern for crashing into other aircraft. 

You recited one of the lies constantly babbled about US aircraft intercepting any planes that go of course. Such claims are entirely made up.  In the meantime the FAA did not notify the US military of the aircraft going of course until quite some time after.  This is all contained in the extensive 9/11 commission reports where Congress went over everything with the fine tooth comb. 

It is not criminally incompetent for the military not to go intercept and shoot down any civilian liners that went of course.  That still even today is not a very palatable option despite the fact we now know terorrists are trying to hijack liners to crash them.  Unless we knew for sure an aircraft was going to be crashed there is no way it will be shot down just for going of course even in today's post 9/11 world.     

Never in history have any steel buildings been brought down by fire. Jet fuel and office furnishings do not burn at even close to the required temperature to even weaken steel and yet on 911 THREE massive skyscrapers collapsed into their own footprint at freefall speed! One of those buildings wasn't even hit by a plane or any debris of note! It is just scientifically proven to be impossible!

Until 9/11 crashing liners like this into structures like the WTC never happened.  That is why it never happened before 9/11 but your claim his never happened in hostory is false it did happen on 9/11.  Your claim it was scientifically proven that it is impossible for the liners to have caused the damage in quesiton is completely false.  On the contrary engineers have explained the mechanics in great deatail.  The exoskeleton damaged by the planes already weakend the Twin towers.  Stell can indeed get hot enough from the fire of the materials in the buildings that were burning to weaken steel.  The joint damage of weakened interior frame combined with the exterior frame being severed by the planes crashing through combined to result in the upper levels crashing into lower levels which could not handle the extra weight.  Contrary to your claims you have no science on your side.  You just make the unsupported claim that science is on your side but don't have any science that can actually refute the detailed claimes of engineers who explained the results. 

Have another look at this Scipio. Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth have 2213 professionals all saying the collapse of those 3 buildings could only be by controlled demolition. http://www.ae911truth.org

The Shanksville 'crash' is another unique event! Never before or since has a plane crashed and left no discernible debris. The 6 ton titanium and steel Rolls Royce engines just 'disappeared' along with the landing gear and all other evidence of a plane. That's as ridiculous as you saying the wings with those huge engines attached wouldn't dent the Pentagon walls but the thin and fragile fuselage can punch a 16 foot hole thru three rings of the Pentagon's reinforced concrete!

The NIST report is a complete joke; WTC 7 was brought down by an office furnishings fire! Only an idiot would believe that! And the 911 Commission Report is a criminal cover up ... it literally doesn't even mention WTC7, the complete collapse of a 47 storey skyscraper! And it doesn't even try to explain the collapse of the 3 buildings!

Please open your eyes Scipio. Sit down with a Coors Light and a bag of doughnuts and watch this video with an open mind ... if you still say it's a bunch of cranks and nutjobs then I will leave you to it .... 'it' being a state of blinkered, blissful ignorance!: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g

From my perspective only an idiot would buy this nonsense.  Unsupported opinion of 2211 9/11 nuts doesn't mean anything to me at all. I don't accept unsupported opinions as evidence.  I require rigorous scientific evidence that holds up to scrutiny.  Instead there is just unsupported opinion based on lies or nothing at all.

7 WTC burned for many hours it did not blow up.  The wate rpressure wa slow and worse springklers needed to be activated manually but the building had been evacuated.  The fires burned out of control for hours spreading until the collapse.  Blasts not only leave tell tale sounds worse they leave evidenc ein the form of specific blast patterns.  That is what experts look for.  That is what rational peopel use to try to find evidence of demolition.

Instead 9/11 conspiracy theorists just make up claims that buildings can't collapse without any science to back up their claims and just run with that.  It is a joke.  There are countless engineering studies explaining the mechanics of all 3 WTC collapses.  They have been written by the best engineer minds in the world and reviewed as well.  What do 9/11 conspiracy theorists have?  Just lies about the US turning off all out radar and unsupported claims about buildings not being able to collpase from unabates fires after having their skeletons severely damaged. 

Ther eis no need to respond to evidenceless claims even they can simply be mocked for citing lies and nonscientific mumbo jumbo.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 12:57:54 PM »
None so blind as those who refuse to see!

Explain these blown up firemen then .... they were in the LOBBY waiting to go up the south tower to fight the fires long after the planes had crashed into the building?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HTRJZujQj8

Explain how the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 20 minutes BEFORE the building actually collapsed:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Explain how John Kerry, your current Secretary Of State, said WTC 7 was brought down in a "controlled fashion"? Even you know that it takes months of detailed planning to bring down a huge 47 story building in a "controlled fashion"!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=818_1311356579&comments=1

I guarantee you will have no logical explanation for these three videos and will just dismiss them as the work of cranks and nutjobs!

The BBC, injured fireman on 911 and your current Secretary Of State John Kerry all nutjobs too?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 10:09:54 PM »
None so blind as those who refuse to see!

Explain these blown up firemen then .... they were in the LOBBY waiting to go up the south tower to fight the fires long after the planes had crashed into the building?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HTRJZujQj8

Explain how the BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 20 minutes BEFORE the building actually collapsed:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Explain how John Kerry, your current Secretary Of State, said WTC 7 was brought down in a "controlled fashion"? Even you know that it takes months of detailed planning to bring down a huge 47 story building in a "controlled fashion"!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=818_1311356579&comments=1

I guarantee you will have no logical explanation for these three videos and will just dismiss them as the work of cranks and nutjobs!

The BBC, injured fireman on 911 and your current Secretary Of State John Kerry all nutjobs too?

They weren't blown up they said the lobby collapsed on them. In th emeantime they don't mention any bombs or the like only secondary explosions which is an explosion resulting from fire and in some cases the floors collpasing were reported as sounding like explosions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

John Kerry sticks his foot in his mouth as much as Biden.  He simply accepted the claim of the person asking him the question that it was "pulled".  The reality is that pulled simply meant pulling everyone out of the building.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2014, 12:00:53 AM »
They weren't blown up they said the lobby collapsed on them. In th emeantime they don't mention any bombs or the like only secondary explosions which is an explosion resulting from fire and in some cases the floors collpasing were reported as sounding like explosions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

John Kerry sticks his foot in his mouth as much as Biden.  He simply accepted the claim of the person asking him the question that it was "pulled".  The reality is that pulled simply meant pulling everyone out of the building.

Scipio stop squirming. The three firemen said it was a bomb that blew up the lobby many times. There is video of the shattered lobby with all windows blown out and this has NOTHING to do with floors collapsing; this is after the plane crash but long before the Tower collapsed!

There are numerous other videos of dozens of people talking about explosions or with sounds of explosions. Not only that 100+ firefighters have testified to hearing explosions in the towers! They didn't enter to long after the planes hit (obviously) and surely you're not going to suggest they are all mistaken and/or lying?

That BBC response is totally inadequate; just look at the public comments underneath it! "An error" is a ridiculous description; someone gave them that information and surely you have to find that at least very odd if not sinister?

John Kerry is your Secretary Of State for f--k sake; two heart attacks away from the Presidency! His words were "I do know" not "it might"!

It is scientifically proven that the only way a large building can collapse at freefall speed into it's own footprint is by controlled explosive demolition with millisecond timing to destroy all support columns! This isn't guess work Scipio and so far 2213 US architects have testified to this! Do some research before accepting the quite ludicrous 'finding' by NIST that it was an 'office furnishing fire' that caused that perfect collapse!

Firefighters & police officers saying WTC7 is "about to explode"! : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_43SwWD9A

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »
Scipio stop squirming. The three firemen said it was a bomb that blew up the lobby many times. There is video of the shattered lobby with all windows blown out and this has NOTHING to do with floors collapsing; this is after the plane crash but long before the Tower collapsed!

I'm not squirming you are distorting.  They didn't say anythign about bombs simply secondary explosions and the lobby roof collapsing on them.  You have no reliable evidence of any kind to establish there were bombs anywhere so instead you resort to games that jsut make you look as pathetic and dishonest as Mike which makes you a hypocrite on top of all your other problems.

How do you establish there were bombs?  You look for the blast patters bombs make among other things.

In the meantime there are very detailed engineering reports that all come to the same conclusions. The exterior of the Twintowers were part of the frame.  The planes CLEARLY destroyed part of that frame.  The floors were connected to these structures as well as to the main column.  The floors became disconnected form the main column in part because of the various fires.  The planes didn't crash at the top they crashed with a number of floors above, those floors collapsed because of the holes made by the planes as well as the fires.  The collapsed floors added too much weight to the and each floor fell in succession on the one below causing the buildings to pancake.

WHat evidence do yo uhave to refute the claims of the engineers?  Unsupported opinion from quacks who say that is not possible.  Their unsupported opinion is as vlaueless as Mike's unsupported opinion about Jeremy's innocence and in fact just as dishonest as his claims because such people always post bogus nonsense.   

There are numerous other videos of dozens of people talking about explosions or with sounds of explosions. Not only that 100+ firefighters have testified to hearing explosions in the towers! They didn't enter to long after the planes hit (obviously) and surely you're not going to suggest they are all mistaken and/or lying?

As a practical matter people who never heard a bomb are in no position to say whether they heard one or not or to differentiate windows blowing out from a bomb because windows blowing out create a sound that is like an explosion.  There were in fact many different secondary explosions. Even experienced peopel have a hard time differentating explosion sounds. You bear the murder of proving the sounds were bombs not simply secondary explosions. 

I saw a car that was on fire blow up, does the fact it blew up mean there was a bomb in it?  What about houses I sw on the news the past few months or read about in the paper that exploded were they bombs?

None were determined to have been from bombs because if they had been from bombs then evidence would have been found to prove it.

When I was a teenager one mornign there were 4 explosions that rocked my town and those nearby.  Was it bombs?  No there was an accident that caused four manufacturing buildings to explode. 

If I were to use your ridiculous criteria then they all were bombs just because they blew up.   

That's your sole source of argument- there was an explosion heard so it had to be bombs.

Making that argument just makes you look stupid.

That BBC response is totally inadequate; just look at the public comments underneath it! "An error" is a ridiculous description; someone gave them that information and surely you have to find that at least very odd if not sinister?

First of all there is no one who can autheticate the video and prove it was not altered by 9/11 conspiracy theorists.  9/11 theorists lie and misrepresent constantly so that is not above them at all.  If real all it proves is that the press was fed false information which is done all the time. The BBC doesn't have the original film to review.  At any rate numerous times from 3:30 on peopel heard noises of things cracking and breaking and expected collapse to occur. Numerous times it was reported by people around the area that it was expected to collpase any second.  It is not weird that someone could have misinformed the BBC anymore than when papers or news misreprt deaths that have not yet occurred because of misinformation.  Sometimes the misinformation is intentional other times not.  The notion that somone who planted a bomb notified the the BBC before they set the charges to go off makes zero sense.   

But hey if you want to believe stupid crap go right ahead I choose to live in reality and not be a fool.

John Kerry is your Secretary Of State for f--k sake; two heart attacks away from the Presidency! His words were "I do know" not "it might"!

It is scientifically proven that the only way a large building can collapse at freefall speed into it's own footprint is by controlled explosive demolition with millisecond timing to destroy all support columns! This isn't guess work Scipio and so far 2213 US architects have testified to this! Do some research before accepting the quite ludicrous 'finding' by NIST that it was an 'office furnishing fire' that caused that perfect collapse!

Firefighters & police officers saying WTC7 is "about to explode"! : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_43SwWD9A

First of all the secretary of State is 4th in line and the public had nothing to do with him being there.  He ran for president but lost because he is a clown.  Part of being a clown is not thinking before you speak and speaking about things you are uninformed about.  His supposed admission is not one at all.  He was fed a claim and just ran with it he didn't go research what happened with WTC 7. 

As for your claim that it is proven that only explosives can cause the collpases that is an outright lie and false. Such had neve rbeen proven at all and the speed of the collapses are always misrpresented as well.  Your supposed evidence is little more than straw arguments combined with outright lies and unsupported opinions.  Right now you are jus tliek Mike when I argue with him, if you want to look like such a dishonest fool go ahead but in out debates you have simply shown yourself to be very ignorant and immature. 

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2014, 10:21:23 PM »
A fool, ignorant, dishonest, immature, liar, pathetic, hypocrite! Anything else you want to call me Skippy?  @)(++(*

You're the one who is just like Tesko, when faced with the facts you just squirm and deny like a 5 year old caught stealing sweets! And again like Tesko, you resort to infantile insults and throwing a tantrum because you know damn well your answers have no basis in fact whatsoever! Poor Skippy .... was you stamping your foot whilst typing?

You keep referring to engineers who have debunked all the conspiracy theories yet never name them or refer me to their reports. Unless you can supply the evidence Skippy, your protestations remain meaningless. At the same time when I refer you to 2213 Architects and Engineers testimony you dismiss it without even considering what they say!
Your mind is closed and your attitude is just win at all costs even when you have no evidence whatsoever to support your arguments!

Who would you listen to Skippy? How about an MIT professor? Have a look at this video below which gives undeniable, peer reviewed, scientific evidence that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that The Twin Towers and WTC7 were brought down by controlled demolition. I know it's difficult for you Skippy but try and have an open mind, take in the scientific evidence and note these highly accomplished professionals are NOT conspiracy theorists; they are many and varied scientists and engineers using the laws of physics and scientific research!

I believe there's more chance of USA paying of its $17 trillion debt than you having an open mind but hey, at least I tried. And I quite enjoy exposing your backward arrogance!

Enjoy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQgVCj7q49o

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 10:44:34 PM by John »

Offline abs

david1819

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2015, 07:31:42 PM »

You keep referring to engineers who have debunked all the conspiracy theories yet never name them or refer me to their reports. Unless you can supply the evidence Skippy, your protestations remain meaningless. At the same time when I refer you to 2213 Architects and Engineers testimony you dismiss it without even considering what they say!
Your mind is closed and your attitude is just win at all costs even when you have no evidence whatsoever to support your arguments!

Who would you listen to Skippy? How about an MIT professor? Have a look at this video below which gives undeniable, peer reviewed, scientific evidence that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that The Twin Towers and WTC7 were brought down by controlled demolition.

For every 1 so called engineer or architect that claims 9/11 was an inside job you have around 100 that reject the claims. Al Queda took full responsibility for the attacks. The argument is beyond stupid

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
For every 1 so called engineer or architect that claims 9/11 was an inside job you have around 100 that reject the claims. Al Queda took full responsibility for the attacks. The argument is beyond stupid

Lies!

david1819

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2017, 09:19:40 PM »
Lies!

A cheap response!

Binladen admits to planning 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qloshSGAJ1s

Engineers scoff at idea of controlled demolition.
https://youtu.be/vZbMfTtHkYM?t=28m12s