Author Topic: 3 Decades On - Various Recent TV Clips and Newspaper Articles  (Read 10759 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:44:51 PM by Myster »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

Re: 3 Decades On - Various Recent TV Clips and Newspaper Articles
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 10:48:18 AM »
Jeremy Bamber's part letter to Natalie Gray (12.7.2015)...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 11:19:21 AM »
He must be totally deranged to think that anyone could possibly blame Sheila given what we all now know about the case.  I suppose he has to focus his anger on someone, it probably eases his conscience.

Bamber claims in his letter that the evidence proves Sheila did it so WHAT EVIDENCE FFS??
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:26:20 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline rotti

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 09:12:33 PM »
 if you replace word jail with boarding school in the top statement .you can imagine what bamber felt about being  sent to boarding school

Offline JObes

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 05:35:14 PM »
Hello, I work for a TV company and I have been conducting some research into the Bamber case, focusing on TV interviews of people connected to the family that aired around the time of the White House Farm murders. I know a lot of footage remains on Youtube, and would greatly appreciate help pointing me in the right direction. Many Thanks!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 11:48:41 AM »
Jeremy Bamber's part letter to Natalie Gray (12.7.2015)...

I'd not seen this before

It's full of Bambers projections

"30 years been chasing red herrings"

"Another wild goose chase"

"However despite those claims, many believe he is a deluded psychopath and should stay exactly where he is.
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2015-08-10/the-bamber-killings-30-years-on-part-2/

Poppy, when you are reading this - Bamber DIDN'T HAVE AN ALIBI!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:57:39 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 12:01:19 PM »
Is this one of Jeremy Bambers biggest giveaways to date; referring to his trial, he states:

"It was all skewed, half truths and innuendo on the one hand and deliberate lies and misdirection on the other
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:34:21 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation