Author Topic: What was the Tapas menu in May 2007?  (Read 576 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

What was the Tapas menu in May 2007?
« on: July 03, 2017, 07:42:55 PM »
This looks like trivia, but I believe it may be important.

Brietta has turned up a 2006 review which says it was à la carte (made up of different components ordered separately, as per tapas), though the Millennium was considered better.

A redundant cook from the Tapas Restaurant in 2008 says she prepared robalo with cous-cous, an Arabic meal, and peppered steak for the McCanns.

Jane says she ate her meal quickly, so that Russell could get his, which was steak.

The rogatory statements, from memory, said the Millennium was a buffet in 2007, and the Tapas food was considered better.

From memory, either Neil Berry or Raj Balu remembered a main, not tapas, as part of their meal.

Everything I am seeing suggests the Tapas Restaurant menu in 2007 was geared around a traditional starter followed by a traditional main.

The rogatories appear to suggest that no-one got up from the table from the time starters began coming out, until the time starters were consumed.

Similarly, no-one got up from the table from the time mains began coming out until the time main courses were consumed.  Even though Jane hurried her meal to get back to her apartment.

So what was the meal?  Was it tapas (nibbles) or more traditional starters and mains?

What was on the Tapas menu in May 2007.   8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

Re: What was the Tapas menu in May 2007?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:19:05 AM »
This looks like trivia, but I believe it may be important.

Brietta has turned up a 2006 review which says it was à la carte (made up of different components ordered separately, as per tapas), though the Millennium was considered better.

A redundant cook from the Tapas Restaurant in 2008 says she prepared robalo with cous-cous, an Arabic meal, and peppered steak for the McCanns.

Jane says she ate her meal quickly, so that Russell could get his, which was steak.

The rogatory statements, from memory, said the Millennium was a buffet in 2007, and the Tapas food was considered better.

From memory, either Neil Berry or Raj Balu remembered a main, not tapas, as part of their meal.

Everything I am seeing suggests the Tapas Restaurant menu in 2007 was geared around a traditional starter followed by a traditional main.

The rogatories appear to suggest that no-one got up from the table from the time starters began coming out, until the time starters were consumed.

Similarly, no-one got up from the table from the time mains began coming out until the time main courses were consumed.  Even though Jane hurried her meal to get back to her apartment.

So what was the meal?  Was it tapas (nibbles) or more traditional starters and mains?

What was on the Tapas menu in May 2007.   8((()*/

The starters seemed tapas-like; Jane and Russell shared theirs across Rachael, who was sitting between them. Then a main such as steak. Puddings were available, then coffee. It sounds like a three course meal to me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0