Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 32524 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« on: February 17, 2019, 04:43:31 PM »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1088370/brexit-news-nigel-farage-brexit-party-ukip-new-party

There seems to be a growing debate regarding ISIS brides returning to the UK. Should they be allowed to further stain our nation with their poisenous,vile,distorted islamic learning/teachings?

"Ms Begum said she was lured to leave her comfortable life and family in Bethnal Green behind by slickly produced videos she found on social media." But this is the excuse for sympathy (tw..ters get a twitting about her human rights), although it is fair to say she really liked being an ISI bride and was 'just a housewife' untill they lost control of ground. oh diddums.

“It would be a really big shock to go back to the UK and start life again.”

oh not really, the home bred extremist with asstistance from bleedin hearts are alive and well and at work to keep your nasty lifestyle a reality in this fair dear land.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/two-hour-rape-and-torture-of-honour-killing-girl-murdered-by-her-family-7296270.html

you can skip to 1:00.25 onwards if you are squeamish.

As a note, when I and other were writing about this we were classed as rascist we still are... Pround to be a rascist- thanks.

What sort of life did she enjoy with ISIS?  rape,sex slaves, whipping and beating women for letting a scarf slip to the side of a face- no education for women...sounds idilyic !

We now have a growing number of Islamic schools where children wear clothing akin to arabic/muslim culture- we have no way of interfering or disinfecting the brainwashing of young people- and it isn't just muslims either. Young people are being recriuted of any age and any culture/colour.  Schools Universities etc

FGM is still alive and well- and was ignored for many,many years. some nurses lost their jobs for being whistleblowers.

The ISIS returning bride- will feel right at home amonst her 'own folks'.

The fight goes on to rid us of these ideaoligist and their apologists. We really do need to bring back Treason as a real implementable law.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:54:49 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 05:10:14 PM »
Yes I think she should be allowed back and given a nice flat in Tower Hamlets.  I think we should give her all the benefits she and her child deserve, poor wee things. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 05:12:43 PM »
This OP is way too emotive.  I am not sure if I should have Approved this.  But there does have to be a middle of the road attitude.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 05:17:43 PM »
Yes I think she should be allowed back and given a nice flat in Tower Hamlets.  I think we should give her all the benefits she and her child deserve, poor wee things.

Oh to be so glib about a real threat to British born women of any colour or faith. Your post shows you have no real concern for fellow citizens and the real threat posed to us.

Boring banal diatribe is all that eminates from you.

nothing to see here folks.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 05:26:52 PM »
Oh to be so glib about a real threat to British born women of any colour or faith. Your post shows you have no real concern for fellow citizens and the real threat posed to us.

You can stop this sort of attack now.  Or this thread will go no further with your imput..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 05:45:05 PM »

8)><( you’re being soooooo nasty to me today.  8)><(
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 06:16:42 PM »
  8)><( you’re being soooooo nasty to me today.  8)><(

There are times when you deserve everything you get.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 07:06:07 PM »
There are times when you deserve everything you get.
  Feel free to give me a warning, I haven’t had one in ages and I’m sure I’m long overdue.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 07:08:02 PM »
Incidentally, for the avoidance of doubt, IMO ISIS Brides can do one.  No pity, no forgiveness, no ticket home.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2019, 09:49:33 PM »
ISIS brides have the right to come back, but not to have the journey funded by the UK authorities as I understand it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »
ISIS brides have the right to come back, but not to have the journey funded by the UK authorities as I understand it.
The question was “should they be allowed back?”

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 06:13:03 AM »
The question was “should they be allowed back?”
It's not a case of allowing  them, they can;t be stoppd if they're UK citizens.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 07:19:56 AM »
If she was born in the UK her child would have the right to apply for British citizenship.....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 07:29:38 AM »
They can be stripped of their citizenship.  Leaving the country to join ISIS should result in an automatic rescinding of all citizenship rights IMO.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:31:55 AM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2019, 07:48:55 AM »
They can be stripped of their citizenship.  Leaving the country to join ISIS should result in an automatic rescinding of all citizenship rights IMO.

Being s threat to national security can result in loss of citizenship