Author Topic: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.  (Read 101705 times)

registrar

Re: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2013, 12:37:51 AM »
When I was looking at this story yesterday Sadie, I couldn't find any reference to where they actually were when Rene went missing. In fact some of the family web postings have disappeared now. 

I keep asking myself, if Rene was only a matter of 20 feet or so in front of his parents and they had sight of him how could he possibly disappear in a big wide open beach?  Do you think their story is true?

That's one version - the Bild report above paints an entirely different picture - but let's look at some colourful aerial shots of the Algarve instead, shall we?

registrar

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2013, 01:00:33 AM »
René had been abducted.

That's what Renés grandparents think too, since their daughter Anita (41 years of age today) and her then boyfriend took René on a summer holiday - and returned without him. It was on the 21st of June - start of summer, when Anita called: 'Mum the boy's gone -she cried down the telephone' 

Gone? Just gone?

'She told us they'd been on the beach. René had eaten calamares and french fries and had intended to go near the water said Irmgard Burbach (grandmother) ' He took off his shirt and trousers and played in the sand, my daughter could see him the whole time. When she wanted to get to him and descended from the restaurant stairs - she lost sight of him briefly. And then, suddenly - there were only his clothes lying about'   

Franz Burbach got into his car and drove to Portugal immediately. René had always been 'his' boy - almost every afternoon the boy had spent at his grandparents.   

Him and his daughter stuck up hundreds of posters, asked witnesses on the beach, hired divers. Argued with the cops who called a close to the search after a few days.

Grandma Irmgard said: ' they said, Anita had not paid attention, René had drowned. But he had a real fear of the waves, would have never gone into the sea on his own. Also, his foot prints stopped just suddenly in the sand'

Offline sadie

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 01:10:47 AM »
That is amazing Registrar.  Thank you very much

But why were these stories out there originally that the parents returned every year looking for Rene?  And why is he classed as missing?

Thanks for all your work John .. but it looks like my theory is a none runner.  Good bye sadies theory

ETA.
No, I am reading Registrars translation incorrectly.  Rene had taken his clothes off playing in the sand and was near those sand dunes.  He had to be, because they were near the Restaurant with a hidden pathway to the car park.

I still cannot understand the differences between the reports.  Why were they walking along the sands (in several articles I read  a couple or so years ago) with Rene nearby and suddenly they were in the restaurant.  Why has he suddenly got his clothes off.  It just doesn't tie up

registrar

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2013, 01:27:19 AM »
just a report in a red top

but waves in the Algarve can be treacherous - that's why surfing is such a big sport down there

A little boy playing near the water's edge would not have any chance

That too would explain his footprints suddenly disappearing

icabodcrane

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2013, 01:40:03 AM »
just a report in a red top

but waves in the Algarve can be treacherous - that's why surfing is such a big sport down there

A little boy playing near the water's edge would not have any chance

That too would explain his footprints suddenly disappearing

That is such a touching  post

Little footprints ... 

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2013, 02:32:22 AM »
I cannot, for the life of me, see how Icabodcrane's comment can be construed as deviant.  Just the opposite, in fact.  Registrar's comments, however, are highly abusive.
A

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 02:57:02 AM »
I don't think he was being flippant so lets all take a deep breath.   ?{)(**

JOHN THE WRONG IMAGE IS ON POST 24.  Any chance you could change it pls for the GE image entitled CLOSE UP.

Thanks

Sadie.  Can you send me that one again, I think I received the same one twice.

I have 3 GE images and 3 photos.

Also, if I reduced the GE images to fit the board you would not be able to read the text thus why I have retained them full size but with a slider bar at the bottom.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:04:10 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 03:00:28 AM »
It appears that there are two totally different versions of what occurred to that little lad.

Why on earth would the parents say that he was walking in front of them in one and that he was by himself down on the beach in the other.  Could it be that they were feeling guilty at leaving him alone while they dined in the restaurant.   >@@(*&)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 03:44:19 AM »
Some more images of the road down to the restaurant and the beach beyond where Rene played.

Offline John

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2013, 03:46:39 AM »
And views to and from the restaurant.

Offline sadie

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2013, 04:08:03 PM »
I don't think he was being flippant so lets all take a deep breath.   ?{)(**

JOHN THE WRONG IMAGE IS ON POST 24.  Any chance you could change it pls for the GE image entitled CLOSE UP.

Thanks
Sadie.  Can you send me that one again, I think I received the same one twice.

I have 3 GE images and 3 photos.

Also, if I reduced the GE images to fit the board you would not be able to read the text thus why I have retained them full size but with a slider bar at the bottom.
John,

Everything is brilliant now.  Thankyou so much.  I just didn't understand the slider to begin with and thought that I only had half the image.

And the photographs you have posted are superb.  They certainly illustrate how much higher the land is where the ?Restaurant stands.  Where do you find them from?

Offline sadie

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
When I was looking at this story yesterday Sadie, I couldn't find any reference to where they actually were when Rene went missing. In fact some of the family web postings have disappeared now. 

I keep asking myself, if Rene was only a matter of 20 feet or so in front of his parents and they had sight of him how could he possibly disappear in a big wide open beach?  Do you think their story is true?

That's one version - the Bild report above paints an entirely different picture - but let's look at some colourful aerial shots of the Algarve instead, shall we?

Registrar

My apologies for not responding to your earlier post sooner.  I have little computer nous and I am notb good at office type organisation.  It was a mighty challenge to me trying to post the opening series of posts in the right order and check the GE images, that I knew I must not let anything distract me.

I should have requested that nobody post anything until I had finished posting the opening posts.  My fault.  Sorry

registrar

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2013, 09:31:27 PM »
Not a problem, Sadie

Offline sadie

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2013, 11:09:04 PM »
I was truly surprised by the Bild ( a notorious red top) report, because 3 or 4 years ago, I seriously looked at everything I could find on the internet to do with Rene Hasee and the following things never came up

i)   Never before had i seen suggestion that Rene took his outer clothes off and sat in the sand playing.
ii)  Never before had i seen that Renes footprints vanished suddenly (a la "washed away by the sea"?)

Let's examine that last line about Renes footprints.

1.  It was almost midsummers day so likely quite hot in PT, especially as Rene had taken his clothes off according to that report. 

2.  That beach would have been pretty busy at 6pm on a hot midsummers day. 

3.  Peeps on a beach usually face the sea, or the sun.  It was 6pm, so the sun would have been in the west, but still fairly high in the sky.   The sea was to the west also

4.  With a fair number of peepe there and facing towards the sun and sea, then surely someone would have seen him had he drowned

So what did happen to him?

Was he near the back of the sands, near his Mum?  Did someone see him and piggyback him, whatever, with the promise of an ice cream into the high dunes, or onto the hidden pathway?  The pathway at the back of the restaurant ... to a waiting car?  Or into the surfing shack, if that is what it is?

From Johns photographs, it seems some cars park mighty close to that ?surfing shack.  Could he have first been taken there? ... or along that hidden pathway / over the dunes to the car park?

registrar

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2013, 12:43:50 AM »
Agreed the beach would have been busy

Debatable -had his footprints just suddenly disappeared - as he'd been lifted up and carried away by an abductor -
the abductor's footprints would have been in evidence also.

My take on this, either some great sand hole opened underneath the child - swallowed him up completely - AND backfilled itself - unlikely.

But if one considers this plausible - the diggers should be ordered to the exact same spot he dropped his clothes at and disappeared - and should start digging.

Or he just got too close to the water and a freak wave caught and dragged him out - more likely

That, or the responsible adults are lying through their teeth.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:49:14 AM by registrar »