Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502152 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1005 on: April 12, 2019, 04:26:18 PM »
A TOP detective who snared Levi Bellfield has claimed that Scotland Yard could be sitting on "a real game changer" in the Madeleine McCann mystery.

Colin Sutton urged British cops to carry out new tests on the complex DNA samples found in the case that were ruled "inconclusive” in 2007.

The former detective, who solved more than 30 murders during his career at Scotland Yard, said advanced new testing methods could crack the case.

DNA samples were taken from swabs lifted from the McCann family's holiday flat and hire car after sniffer dogs allegedly detected the "scent of death".

Leading forensics expert Dr Mark Perlin offered to re-test the "inconclusive" DNA samples – but detectives snubbed his offer to analyse samples for free.

In the latest episode of Nine News' Maddie podcast, Mr Sutton was asked what it would mean if new tests found Madeleine's DNA in the family’s rental car.

He said: "On that basis, that that car was hired by the McCanns three weeks after Madeleine disappeared, then it is a real game changer, isn't it?

“Because there is no way, according to information that we have, that she could have been in that car.

"The big question then is how can her DNA get into that car three weeks after she disappeared?"

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3973072/scotland-yard-game-changer-madeleine-mccann-dna-test/

How can one take Colin Sutton seriously when he asks questions like ... "The big question then is how can her DNA get into that car three weeks after she disappeared?"

Has a police officer never heard of SECONDARY TRANSFER?

Yet again Saunonoko's podcasts lend nothing to Madeleine's case.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1006 on: April 12, 2019, 04:44:00 PM »
How can one take Colin Sutton seriously when he asks questions like ... "The big question then is how can her DNA get into that car three weeks after she disappeared?"

I'm sure that arguing over that is something that would give lawyers hours of gainful employment
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1007 on: April 12, 2019, 05:04:17 PM »

I'm sure that arguing over that is something that would give lawyers hours of gainful employment

Hardly.  They wouldn't even be bothered to ask.  The reply is too obvious.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1008 on: April 12, 2019, 05:23:07 PM »
Hardly.  They wouldn't even be bothered to ask.  The reply is too obvious.

Used and if understood DNA analysis is possibly the gold standard as an investigative tool.  I shudder that a police officer does not appear to recognise how easily secondary transfer occurs. I'm a layman but I've read enough to understand.

The saving grace is that he is retired ... but he should update his knowledge enough to enable a constructive statement before pontificating on active cases
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1009 on: April 12, 2019, 07:54:49 PM »

Times change; new science, new technology, new evidence, maybe new leads. Why not?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1010 on: April 12, 2019, 08:05:49 PM »
Times change; new science, new technology, new evidence, maybe new leads. Why not?

Bearing in mind that one of the first diligences undertaken by Scotland Yard was a rerun of forensics ...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1011 on: April 12, 2019, 08:21:19 PM »
Bearing in mind that one of the first diligences undertaken by Scotland Yard was a rerun of forensics ...

I don't remember them saying that? Even if they did it was years ago.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1012 on: April 12, 2019, 08:33:58 PM »

Then you are not as au fait with the available data on Madeleine's case as you claim to be.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1013 on: April 12, 2019, 08:38:33 PM »

August 2016

“The final forensics were carried out about three months ago but, sadly, they didn’t take us forward. There are no plans for any further forensic work to take place.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/no-more-forensic-work-madeleine-8577193
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:41:29 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1014 on: April 12, 2019, 08:44:12 PM »
delete
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:47:14 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1015 on: April 12, 2019, 08:54:03 PM »
Then you are not as au fait with the available data on Madeleine's case as you claim to be.

Not surprising as we sceptics are mere amateur hobbyists  8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1016 on: April 12, 2019, 09:16:51 PM »

August 2016

“The final forensics were carried out about three months ago but, sadly, they didn’t take us forward. There are no plans for any further forensic work to take place.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/no-more-forensic-work-madeleine-8577193

Thank you. An impeccable source.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1017 on: April 12, 2019, 09:19:03 PM »
Thank you. An impeccable source.

@)(++(*

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1018 on: April 13, 2019, 12:04:49 PM »

And hairs matching Maddy in that location? Any clothes would be bagged in the boot but not so it seems for supporters.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1019 on: April 13, 2019, 12:10:28 PM »
Note how defensive excuses are put up even before any additional testing is done  @)(++(*

Or maybe not -