Author Topic: 1989–1990: West London murders  (Read 24067 times)

Billybob

Re: 1989–1990: West London murders
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2012, 08:51:33 PM »
"Kevin Craigie, 33, who is serving a 12-year sentence for "joint enterprise to murder", also claims he was abused at the school".
That made me tut. You lived Kevin Craigie, Mr Rothwell did not. RIP Mr Rothwell.

Wonder what mitigating factors he will attempt to use this time?

Rest in Peace Mr Rothwell  8(8-))

London Town

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 08:55:23 PM »
"Kevin Craigie, 33, who is serving a 12-year sentence for "joint enterprise to murder", also claims he was abused at the school".
That made me tut. You lived Kevin Craigie, Mr Rothwell did not. RIP Mr Rothwell.

Wonder what mitigating factors he will attempt to use this time?

Rest in Peace Mr Rothwell  8(8-))

The expert who examined KC before his police interview said he could find nothing wrong with him.

realtruth

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 09:15:25 PM »
John Cronin was a pupil at the school too.Seems there was a repetoire of disturbed children who went onto become well known crims! Psychology expert  @)(++(* KC might be able to tell us whether it be nature or nurture as Bawlby discusses?
My opinion =nature as these were disturbed children in the formative years.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
So does anybody know when Kevin landed in London prior to the Rothwell Murder. Is there a Trail of this type of offence. When did he actually leave Scotland, where did he visit on route, were there any similar crimes committed around this time in other parts of the country. Perhaps Kevin could let us know his timeline.  8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

Evening Pete.

Sorry, I missed your question yesterday but here goes.

Craigie moved from Scotland to London in April 1989.  With no employment and nowhere to stay he ended up at Centrepoint later getting a place at the East End hostel "Providence Row".  It was there that he met Fuller, the rest as they say is history.

Providence Row Hostel & Refuge

He didn't waste much time getting into trouble by all accounts.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:10:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Observer

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »
So does anybody know when Kevin landed in London prior to the Rothwell Murder. Is there a Trail of this type of offence. When did he actually leave Scotland, where did he visit on route, were there any similar crimes committed around this time in other parts of the country. Perhaps Kevin could let us know his timeline.  8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

Evening Pete.

Craigie moved from Scotland to London in April 1989.  With no employment and nowhere to stay he ended up at Centrepoint later getting a place at the East End hostel "Providence Row".  It was there that he met Fuller, the rest as they say is history.

I take it KC used the Mens entrance or was he trying to pass as a chick  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2012, 11:33:30 PM »
Thank you john, 1989 thats a start. 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(*

Troll patrol

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 07:38:21 AM »

Evening Pete.

Karen Torley.. SHAME SHAME SHAME.. what a disgrace.. your trolling will be exposed

Offline Joanne

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2012, 07:47:59 AM »
Thank you.

Troll patrol

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
Kevin Craigie.. SHAME SHAME SHAME.. OFFENDER OF THE WORST KIND.. YOUR trolling, abuse and LIES WILL BE EXPOSED