Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities  (Read 33725 times)

Offline John

Kevin Craigie - Recent activities
« on: August 17, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »
Just for your information and just in case you haven't guessed it already, Liam is Kevin Craigie.

Same IP    80.192.49.138  that he used to post in June.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:28:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

Re: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 07:09:34 AM »
Its poking my nose into other people's lives that's left me a tenner down.
Mat, my post was badly worded, I didn't mean you.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:16:48 AM by Joanne »

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 11:29:43 AM »
Its poking my nose into other people's lives that's left me a tenner down.
Mat, my post was badly worded, I didn't mean you.

I take it Kevin Craigie never returned the money to you as he promised to do Joanne?  And to think this is a person whom the Citizen Advice Bureau trust to give advice to vulnerable people.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 12:30:35 PM »
No. He had and still hasn't any intention of paying it back, so he's a murderer and a thief. Not like we didn't know.
He's on the blue forum posting on the joint enterprise like the sun shines from between his ears and agreeing with me, not bad from someone who thinks I'm not the brightest bulb on the street, well, I'd rather be dim and on the moral highground than what he's like.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3046.15.html?PHPSESSID=6585762e26d57d6464693280459c50fd

realtruth

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 12:56:12 PM »
No. He had and still hasn't any intention of paying it back, so he's a murderer and a thief. Not like we didn't know.
He's on the blue forum posting on the joint enterprise like the sun shines from between his ears and agreeing with me, not bad from someone who thinks I'm not the brightest bulb on the street, well, I'd rather be dim and on the moral highground than what he's like.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3046.15.html?PHPSESSID=6585762e26d57d6464693280459c50fd
@)(++(* @)(++(* 8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »

He's off today being Friday so you will see him on quite a lot I would think.  Good news though is that he is being monitored now which can only be a good thing for someone with a murder conviction.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 01:53:19 PM »
Thats good. Who's doing the monitoring?
Why is he advocating JENGbA and e-petitions by Gloria on the blue forum on the thread of Nick Rose? I thought he didn't like Gloria and JENGbA had cut ties with him.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2992.90.html
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:56:47 PM by Joanne »

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »
Thats good. Who's doing the monitoring?
Why is he advocating JENGbA and e-petitions by Gloria on the blue forum on the thread of Nick Rose? I thought he didn't like Gloria and JENGbA had cut ties with him.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2992.90.html

I can't see any reference to Gloria or JENGbA, has it been removed?

You will note that nugnug (Billy Middleton) is promoting innocent.org with whom WAP is affiliated.   Rather ironic for a sadist don't you think?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:11:56 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3046.15.html
Sorry wrong page, try this one, if that doesn't work, I'm going to bed!

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »
Thanks Joanne, it is obvious that he wants to use JENGbA to ultimately promote his own conviction as a Joint Enterprise wrongful prosecution when we know that he was there with his co accused Mark Fuller when the assault took place and left Kenneth Rothwell to ultimately succumb to a head wound. 

Kevin Craigie followed a safe distance behind Fuller and Rothwell whom Fuller had picked-up in a gay bar while Craigie watched unbeknownst to Rothwell.  Craigie shadowed the pair even travelling by London Underground as they made their way back to Rothwell's house on the other side of the city.

Craigie and Fuller took time to rob Rothwell as he lay bleeding to death from the head wound.  They even took his keys and stole his car and were later stopped driving the wrong way up a one-way street.  Had it not been for this the murder of Kenneth Rothwell may have been yet another unsolved murder of gay men in London at this time.

Craigie is not innocent by any means and his deluded fantasy that one day he will be acquitted of the crime is pure delusion.   @)(++(*

Offline Claudia

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 02:43:20 PM »
Is that the person who is posting as Margot over on the blue forum??   @)(++(*

He certainly has delusions of grandeur and as for advising the poor people in a CAB centre...well the mind boggles.  What is CAB thinking about employing such a person??   >@@(*&)

Thanks Joanne, it is obvious that he wants to use JENGbA to ultimately promote his own conviction as a Joint Enterprise wrongful prosecution when we know that he was there with his co accused Mark Fuller when the assault took place and left Kenneth Rothwell to ultimately succumb to a head wound. 

Kevin Craigie followed a safe distance behind Fuller and Rothwell whom Fuller had picked-up in a gay bar while Craigie watched unbeknownst to Rothwell.  Craigie shadowed the pair even travelling by London Underground as they made their way back to Rothwell's house on the other side of the city.

Craigie and Fuller took time to rob Rothwell as he lay bleeding to death from the head wound.  They even took his keys and stole his car and were later stopped driving the wrong way up a one-way street.  Had it not been for this the murder of Kenneth Rothwell may have been yet another unsolved murder of gay men in London at this time.

Craigie is not innocent by any means and his deluded fantasy that one day he will be acquitted of the crime is pure delusion.   @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 02:48:33 PM »
Is that the person who is posting as Margot over on the blue forum??   @)(++(*

He certainly has delusions of grandeur and as for advising the poor people in a CAB centre...well the mind boggles.  What is CAB thinking about employing such a person??   >@@(*&)

He's a total head-banger Claud and in more ways that one...just ask poor Mr Rothwell...Oh! ...I forgot...he's dead after having his head caved in by Craigie and his pal Fuller.

realtruth

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »
Whilst spinning his yarns of baking scones doubtful Margot remembers the recipe that led to the death of Mr Rothwell RIP.

2 Nasty pieces of work (Craigie &Fuller)
1 lump of wood
10 lightfingers

Offline Joanne

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 03:26:16 PM »
Plus 4 wheels  8(8-))

realtruth

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
Plus 4 wheels  8(8-))

Thanks for the reminder :(