Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - We correct the falsehoods being promoted in the case!  (Read 86926 times)

Offline sika

Re: Jeremy Bamber - We correct the falsehoods being promoted in the case!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 05:37:41 PM »
Morning Puglove!  I deduce from your post above that you didn't read mine and your opinion on what I might have said is coloured by what you've heard from the legendary 'blue' forum.

To clarify:  I have expressly said I don't see how Sheila could have moved around the house after shooting herself and I've never said she impersonated a dog - that's so weird I can't understand how you arrived at it?!  I'd say it was likely the dog was barking like a dog:  simple things are simple.  I'm a bit surprised if it was Bamber that he didn't shoot it for being noisy and annoying. 

As I have posted elsewhere I tfhink most of the problem with this case is people reading far more into what happened than is necessary, kicking off with 'no-one can shoot themselves in the head twice therefore it must be murder'.
I couldn't agree with you more.  It's so bloody obvious who was responsible.  Time to move on.

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 05:53:48 PM »
Sounds like you might as well close this website then Sika.

Offline sika

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 06:16:26 PM »
Sounds like you might as well close this website then Sika.
There are plenty of other topics on here, you know?

Also, I always enjoy reading certain posters contributions, whether they be about Bamber, or stinky horses and dogs!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:21:17 PM by sika »

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 12:02:41 PM »
There are plenty of other topics on here, you know?

Also, I always enjoy reading certain posters contributions, whether they be about Bamber, or stinky horses and dogs!

I'm not stopping you from looking at them.

But if you're setting the rule that no-one can discuss topics that have already been discussed you need to put some new murder cases up on the site, don't you?

Offline sika

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 01:16:26 PM »
I'm not stopping you from looking at them.

But if you're setting the rule that no-one can discuss topics that have already been discussed you need to put some new murder cases up on the site, don't you?
You seem to misunderstand me.  I have absolutely no problem with anyone talking about anything they like.  If I'm not interested, I simply don't read it.

I have always been rather intrigued by the Rettendon murders (Essex Boys), even though I'm sure that they have convicted the right men.  I would contribute a great deal to that particular subject.  I'm not one for setting agendas, so I won't be putting any new murder cases up on the site.

With regard to Bamber discussion, I dip in every now and then to check for new developments.  Although I'm utterly convinced that Jeremy is guilty as charged, something keeps dragging me back!  I reckon it must be because I'm interested in the personalities arguing the toss, rather than in the case itself.

Offline nurse ann

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2015, 10:07:28 AM »
 I have just joined after reading multiple documents, watching numerous documentaries on mr. bamber. I am a psychiatric nurse of some twenty years experience. I remember seeing Jeremy at the time and a cold shiver goingthrough me. cold shivers are not indicative of guilt of course.  I took months to read through everything and was shocked at the inept investigation of EP. I have worked with very ill people and people who would fool you into thinking they were senior vips. very intelligent, articulate with no remorse or acknowledgement of their crimes. some have sworn on their mothers'lives they didn't do it. because they truly believe that they didn't. there are two separate issues. the EP were appalling in their investigations, errors at all angles and that is inexcusable when five people lay dead. however, and that's a big however,  that doesn't negate the evidence that eventually came to light . I believe Jeremy did do it but that he honestly has no recollection or belief that he did. I have seen on multiple occasions. even when confronted with contemporaneous evidence I have seen denial of the most heinous of crimes. as for the lie detector, if you truly believe you didn't do it, you will pass .&%&£(+

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »
I have just joined after reading multiple documents, watching numerous documentaries on mr. bamber. I am a psychiatric nurse of some twenty years experience. I remember seeing Jeremy at the time and a cold shiver goingthrough me. cold shivers are not indicative of guilt of course.  I took months to read through everything and was shocked at the inept investigation of EP. I have worked with very ill people and people who would fool you into thinking they were senior vips. very intelligent, articulate with no remorse or acknowledgement of their crimes. some have sworn on their mothers'lives they didn't do it. because they truly believe that they didn't. there are two separate issues. the EP were appalling in their investigations, errors at all angles and that is inexcusable when five people lay dead. however, and that's a big however,  that doesn't negate the evidence that eventually came to light . I believe Jeremy did do it but that he honestly has no recollection or belief that he did. I have seen on multiple occasions. even when confronted with contemporaneous evidence I have seen denial of the most heinous of crimes. as for the lie detector, if you truly believe you didn't do it, you will pass .&%&£(+

Hi and welcome to the forum nurse ann.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3.msg3#msg3

Your post contains some interesting points but it might be best if you set up a number of threads otherwise things get a bit unwieldy.  For example:

- Were the police inept or what could they have done differently/improved on?

- Is JB in denial?

Etc

Thanks  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2015, 11:59:08 AM »

Welcome to the forum Ann, I have only just seen your posts which I find most compelling.  My own views have been along those very same lines since getting involved in the Bamber case.  I agree with your sentiments, I think Jeremy honestly believes he is innocent because the alternative is just too dreadful for him to contemplate.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rotti

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »
i agree lie detectors are in the same category as tarot cards and astrology

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2017, 01:31:57 PM »
More falsehoods today:

Mike T states:
Many crime scene photographs were not reproduced by the COLPinvestigators because they contained images where police officers were caught on camera posing with the bodies of victims, or in Jeremy's own words, the cops treated the bodies of his family like props in a film production, and I believe that Jeremy complained about this to somebody or other, but his complaint got nowhere...

Jeremy Bamber:
Murderer Jeremy Bamber has accused police of using his family’s bodies as “props” in a secret training exercise hours after they were found shot.

He has discovered armed officers had already secured the scene when another team of marksmen entered the farmhouse where the corpses of his parents, sister and nephews lay.

The police papers from 1985 say their role there was for “informatives”, which basically means training.

But Bamber claims the eight-man rookie unit trampled over the crime scene – and argues it supports his case he is innocent.

The fresh evidence comes as the Criminal Cases Review Commission meets today to decide if he should get a final appeal 25 years after he was jailed for life.

In a letter to the Mirror, Bamber, 50, said: “It is just too awful to think senior police management sanctioned the training of other firearms officers using my dear old mum and dad and Sheila as props in their informatives.

“There is no way I could have been prosecuted had police admitted carrying out training exercises in the house before, during and after crime scene photos were taken. It’s not like me to cry very much but I can’t seem to stop myself.”

Bamber has been researching over 100,000 documents about his case in his cell in HMP Full Sutton.

Papers he found earlier this month suggest 43 officers from Essex police entered White House Farm, in Tolleshunt D’Arcy in 1985 – 17 more than was declared at his original trial.http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-bamber-police-used-my-familys-107641
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 01:38:22 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2017, 01:49:33 PM »
And let's not forget this http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,845.0/nowap.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-jeremy-bamber-files-exclusive-audio-191151

When you compare and contrast all of Bambers audio recordings along with his blogs and letters, which are in the public domain, the contradictions and lies in his varying versions jump out thus exposing his quote apparent guilt!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 01:52:55 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Samson

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2020, 08:01:30 PM »
Allow me to correct a falsehood in the case, that JB was involved. Sheila killed her family then herself. Any other suggestion is a hoax of unprecedented evil against an innocent man.

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2020, 08:27:56 PM »
Hi Samson. That Jeremy was the culprit is no longer seriously debated. The golden age of free Bamber is more than a decade past. His last attempt at an appeal was batted away in under an hour and nothing new has come to light since.
Thank goodness there was no miscarriage of justice here. Justice has been done and all that remains is for Jeremy to salve his conscience and confess.

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2020, 04:35:00 AM »
Allow me to correct a falsehood in the case, that JB was involved. Sheila killed her family then herself. Any other suggestion is a hoax of unprecedented evil against an innocent man.
Take a boat trip over to Waiheke, Samson, and have a word with Brett.  He'll put you straight!

Hope you're enjoying the series... or not as the case may be.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Paj

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »
Quite a storm on Twitter currently over this still, obviously stirred up by the ITV drama White House Farm. JB and his acolytes from his support group are doing quite well actually - in shooting themselves in their collective feet! by repeatedly coming out with demonstrably untrue and/or disingenous comments.