Author Topic: A good example of how Grahame is full of crap  (Read 22290 times)

Offline John

Re: A good example of how Grahame is full of crap
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2014, 01:32:03 PM »
Gladys has finally cracked ... He has kind of admitted Bamber is guilty and closed his account forever!  @)(++(*

How many times is it now that he has left for good? Must be 20 odd!  @)(++(*

What?  ...not again!   &%&£(+    Poor Gav, I honestly believe he knows the truth about Bamber but can't bring himself to admit it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2014, 04:55:17 PM »
What?  ...not again!   &%&£(+    Poor Gav, I honestly believe he knows the truth about Bamber but can't bring himself to admit it.

Gladys is now a "guilter." Or, as he once so delicately put it, a "cock-sucking, small-dicked gaylord."

*&*%£
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »
Gladys is now a "guilter." Or, as he once so delicately put it, a "cock-sucking, small-dicked gaylord."

*&*%£

But....kudos to Gladys for changing allegiance, especially as he wished that he himself was responsible for the Caffell boys' deaths, so that Bamber, convicted of the murders, could be released from prison. (To kill again?)

So, fair play, even Gladys got there in the end. Everyone does. Eventually.

Thank goodness for Scipio.

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2014, 10:39:40 PM »
But....kudos to Gladys for changing allegiance, especially as he wished that he himself was responsible for the Caffell boys' deaths, so that Bamber, convicted of the murders, could be released from prison. (To kill again?)

So, fair play, even Gladys got there in the end. Everyone does. Eventually.

Thank goodness for Scipio.

So....the only two left are Mike, who will always have an ongoing vendetta against the police, and ngb, who has (imo) never believed that Bamber is innocent, but finances the Bamber forum and keeps up the facade of a mild-mannered ex-barrister.

It really is no wonder that Bamber is well and truly f..ked, and is where he belongs.

Just my opinion.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2014, 11:01:22 PM »
Bamber has lost a lot of supporters this year from the blue forum, many have changed their stance.

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2014, 11:05:48 PM »
So....the only two left are Mike, who will always have an ongoing vendetta against the police, and ngb, who has (imo) never believed that Bamber is innocent, but finances the Bamber forum and keeps up the facade of a mild-mannered ex-barrister.

It really is no wonder that Bamber is well and truly f..ked, and is where he belongs.

Just my opinion.

I've had this conversation with bob and Hartley...why is Bamber so bloody sanguine about his plight? Why doesn't he kick and scream and fight? Why does he sit back and let silly, delusional women fight his corner?

Offline puglove

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 11:52:06 PM »
I've had this conversation with bob and Hartley...why is Bamber so bloody sanguine about his plight? Why doesn't he kick and scream and fight? Why does he sit back and let silly, delusional women fight his corner?

Why is Bamber such an arrogant arsehole, and has never once mourned the loss of those two lovely boys?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 03:08:18 AM »
Bamber has lost a lot of supporters this year from the blue forum, many have changed their stance.

Well it's not rocket science to work out Bamber is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Jeremy himself kindly proved it was either Sheila or him and the known physical facts from the murder scene prove it could not have been Sheila! Ergo Bamber 'it is whom what dunnit'!

Some very clever (and many mediocre) legal minds have tried to twist the crime scene to fit Bamber's story and the best they can come up with is ridiculous inventions of ritual cleaning and  'Aga heated rifle torturing'! Even with all their flights of fantasy they still can't produce one logical scenario to support Sheila's guilt!

With all due respect to Holly, Abs and the other couple of decent Bamber supporters, I believe anyone who can't see the obvious is either deliberately blinkered by wishful thinking or a blithering idiot!

Offline abs

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2014, 01:50:56 PM »
Well it's not rocket science to work out Bamber is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Jeremy himself kindly proved it was either Sheila or him and the known physical facts from the murder scene prove it could not have been Sheila! Ergo Bamber 'it is whom what dunnit'!

Some very clever (and many mediocre) legal minds have tried to twist the crime scene to fit Bamber's story and the best they can come up with is ridiculous inventions of ritual cleaning and  'Aga heated rifle torturing'! Even with all their flights of fantasy they still can't produce one logical scenario to support Sheila's guilt!

With all due respect to Holly, Abs and the other couple of decent Bamber supporters, I believe anyone who can't see the obvious is either deliberately blinkered by wishful thinking or a blithering idiot!

Tim, guess it is like being half black: you are BLACK, period, but thanks for calling me decent!
You cannot call me a Bamber supporter, I have always been on the fence about this case. I have not been a 100% convinced of Bamber´s guilt because something is missing from the equation. There are things that don´t make sense and don´t fit and are not fully logical and explained.
I think the possible missing piece of the puzzle is that there was in fact a "hitman" - someone assisting JB, meaning there were two persons committing those murders that night.
I am pretty much alone with this thought, but I cannot pretend that everything has been explained when I don´t see it.

Offline puglove

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2014, 09:28:32 PM »
Jeremy Bamber is a liar, murderer and parasite. There is forensic and photographic evidence that proves his guilt, and as for his last remaining ally, an angry old woman who seems to be in love with him, if you think that Sheila looked "serene and grateful" I would advise you to look at the last image of James Foley. Executed in the most foul way, but his last expression was serene. Considering that you were once a nurse, I would expect you to know that facial muscles relax after death.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2014, 10:55:25 PM »
There are so many basic flaws in Bill's theory, it actually made me snork when I read it! Although, he writes well enough. And no one takes Gladys seriously, that's why he is so  8()(((@#.

I still can't believe that forum got rid of you and Hartley, but kept Gladys and susan.   8-)(--)

What a load of codswallop that Bill Robertson posted on blue.  One of the daftest things he claims is  that the police wouldn't have called out the TSU on the basis of Jeremy's phone call. Absolute bollocks.

The police would alert the TSU immediately there was any mention of firearms and we know that Jeremy told the police civilian operator that his father had told him that Sheila had a rifle and had gone berserk.  I'm afraid the blue forum has attracted yet another deluded soul.

It never ceases to amaze how these people can spin the simplest event into something sinister.  There was never any siege at White House Farm.  It was dark and the first police responders had been told that there was someone in the house with a rifle. Unarmed police do not make any attempt to enter premises under those circumstances, they wait on the arrival of the armed response unit and daybreak. Normal practice common to every police force in Britain.

When Bews and his two colleagues arrived at the farmhouse they rightly set up a provisional perimeter and waited. There was no movement in the house and no sounds, no need to force entry.  He did take Jeremy with him on a recce of the perimeter to gather information for the TSU for when they arrived.  Again, no movement confirmed and no sounds of anyone in distress.

There isn't a single fact relating to events that morning which can in any way point to a police cover up.  To suggest such is simply absurd and yet another case of clutching at straws.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:13:35 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
What a load of codswallop that Bill Robertson posted on blue.  One of the daftest things he claims is  that the police wouldn't have called out the TSU on the basis of Jeremy's phone call. Absolute bollocks.

The police would alert the TSU immediately there was any mention of firearms and we know that Jeremy told the police civilian operator that his father had told him that Sheila had a rifle and had gone berserk.  I'm afraid the blue forum has attracted yet another deluded soul.

Bamber, for the first time EVER, asked Sheila when she and the boys would be at the farm. Then invented the magic ears, rabbit crap, and leaving out bullets even though Ralph would have put them away, and June would have a fit if a gun and ammo were left lying around when the twins were staying.

Bamber just wasn't smart enough. He just didn't think it through.

Offline John

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2014, 11:22:26 PM »
Bamber, for the first time EVER, asked Sheila when she and the boys would be at the farm. Then invented the magic ears, rabbit crap, and leaving out bullets even though Ralph would have put them away, and June would have a fit if a gun and ammo were left lying around when the twins were staying.

Bamber just wasn't smart enough. He just didn't think it through.

He very nearly got away with it had it not been for Julie having the confidence to come forward and the late DS Jones for just being too smart for him.  Stan Jones was onto Bamber from the moment he caught him sniggering just hours after the murders. Stan was of the old school and had the experience to be able to see through Bamber.  Stan Jones was most definitely Bamber's nemesis.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:29:24 PM by John »

Offline puglove

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2014, 11:29:53 PM »
He very nearly got away with it had it not been for Julie having the confidence to come forward and DS Jones for just being too smart for him.

Yep.

I reckon, 2 more plastic bowls full of mushy sprouts, then a massive heart attack.

I hope the f..ker rots in hell.    8((()*/

Offline puglove

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2014, 11:49:32 PM »
Yep.

I reckon, 2 more plastic bowls full of mushy sprouts, then a massive heart attack.

I hope the f..ker rots in hell.    8((()*/

Sorry, lookout, Mike and.....oh, just you two then. Right.

But it will be a snowy day in July before Bamber sees the light of day again.

Yay!!     8)--))